kill this thread

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What has transpired since my last post is silly and worthless drivel. The thread is yet still dead thanks to my heroic deed!

Timexxx

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you Fluffy.... how could a dead TV movie star fight the living truth.... I'm a witness!!!.....errrr let him get a life ....Forgive me for the fact this loser Time after Time hides behind Dan Blockers name...Dan Blocker deserves better! RIP Dan...let the impersonator ride on!

Reactions: fluffychocolate

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and when his strength failed at length he met a pilgrim shadow, shadow said he where can it be? this land of el dorado.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sorry Chuck but you couldn't even savage a double scoop ice cream sundae much less kill a thread. No, it takes a masterful and skillful technique which I and I alone have!

Watch and learn as I destroy the thread forever!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't be too sorry, Hoss, but you can't even a six pack of root beer, so give up on tryin to convince anybody you're a killer.

Thread killing's a man business, boy, we kill threads, yessir! No, it cannot be accomplished by a fat vaquero with a shaky trigger finger and fatter incontinent nag.
Never for you. Only a master huntsman of such renowned skill like me can complete this task.
Observe my obliteration of the thread, and it is done.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am beginning to sense a pattern here. I think there is a great conspiracy. Chuck is actually reviving the thread each time he posts. There is a secret meaning in his words that breathe new life into the thread.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, so that I can then come in and kill it.
Wrong to both of you. Fluffy, you can't even kill that low cal JENNY CRAIG POUND CAKE,so really, stop embarrassing yourself by thinkin you killed it.
I...killed the thread.
Nada mas, Nada illamador.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh.... fluffy just ignore chuck.....and you'll see NOTHING! It's as Simple as he is...HES JUST A GHOST !!! DING DONG YOU KILLED THIS THREAD I SAW IT!!!... NOW GO FOR THAT POLTERGEIST GIRL! ;)

I'm about to bring a medium to handle the thread's restless spirit here. It's all smoke and mirrors. I killed it. I think this was a scooby doo caper perpetrated by MC. The thread has been dead all along.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about to bring a medium to handle the thread's restless spirit here. It's all smoke and mirrors. I killed it. I think this was a scooby doo caper perpetrated by MC. The thread has been dead all along.
Very nice, but you couldn't figure out a MATLOCK episode even with all the hints dropped.
I killed the thread, and that's all there is to it
So stop spinning stories and go back to spinning your weave back on.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very nice, but you couldn't figure out a MATLOCK episode even with all the hints dropped.
I killed the thread, and that's all there is to it
So stop spinning stories and go back to spinning your weave back on.

Puh! Stop watching so much reality tv. I've got a natural curls! Nyah! It was natural chocolaty goodness that killed this thread and no one else!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Puh! Stop watching so much reality tv. I've got a natural curls! Nyah! It was natural chocolaty goodness that killed this thread and no one else!
Don't flatter yourself!

Anyway you have killed nothing absolutely nothing, not a thing. Same as Chuck you lack the refined skills which only I have and you lack the stealth and sneakiness which I and only I possess so go back to your macrame or whatever it is you were doing before you engaged in such silly folly and tried to convince someone you had thread slaying skills,

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't flatter yourself!

Anyway you have killed nothing absolutely nothing, not a thing. Same as Chuck you lack the refined skills which only I have and you lack the stealth and sneakiness which I and only I possess so go back to your macrame or whatever it is you were doing before you engaged in such silly folly and tried to convince someone you had thread slaying skills,
Tih!!
The both of you can let the cut under your noses heal cause neither of you are capable of even killing time, so don't even flap your gums about.
Refined skill, Hossay? You have all the refinement of farting in church after eating too many BONANZA BEANS.
And Fluffy, you and your talons and wig are too busy preoccupying each other.
Only an experienced killer in the trade of thread killing will ever accomplish this, and that's me.