kill this thread

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh puhleeeèze, Chuck. You killed nothing. Nada!
See my response to fluffy for details on how I slew the thread.

You and MC could have bored it to death if I hadn't done it in first. I don't know what you THINK you killed but it wasn't this here thread. I killed it so long ago it is dust now.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who do you think you are? The ghost of Jim Croce?

Doesn't matter anyhow since as I see it,you haven't killed this thread.

Nope, it was still very much alive when I happened across it sitting on the curbside biding its time. Natural as could be, I swooped in and captured and then destroyed it. Sapping the last trace of life from it. Truly it was almost sad as it pleaded for mercy. I responded with a laugh and then the deed was done, i, and I alone killed the thread..,,you and Chuck stood on the side, watching in awe of my great skills!
Oh, puhleeeze, as you just said.You all but shat yourself when it made a move and I hadda rush in with my bowie knife and ripped it's throat out. And Fluffy was choking on her bon bons(she was hoping to choke on cock but....:D) when it wiggled. Pffft. You two are wannabes in comparison to my exalted talents.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, puhleeeze, as you just said.You all but shat yourself when it made a move and I hadda rush in with my bowie knife and ripped it's throat out. And Fluffy was choking on her bon bons(she was hoping to choke on cock but....:D) when it wiggled. Pffft. You two are wannabes in comparison to my exalted talents.

I only suck on lollipops! So that there shows you have no idea who did what when. Thankfully I've got Timexxx as a witness that I indeed killed the thread eons ago.

Reactions: Timexxx

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only suck on lollipops! So that there shows you have no idea who did what when. Thankfully I've got Timexxx as a witness that I indeed killed the thread eons ago.
Heh. Chronic liars make such odd company unreliable witnesses. Timexxx wouldn't know thst for the life of him.
Your fibbing is done there, Fluffy. YOU killed nada, niente, zip,zero, and NO-THREAD. Not now, not ever.
I killed it long time ago before your feeble inception.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh. Chronic liars make such odd company unreliable witnesses. Timexxx wouldn't know thst for the life of him.
Your fibbing is done there, Fluffy. YOU killed nada, niente, zip,zero, and NO-THREAD. Not now, not ever.
I killed it long time ago before your feeble inception.

If that helps you sleep at night.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only truth I accept is that I am not the thread killer extraordinaire around here.
The only things about you that is extraordinaire is your exaggeration and fibbing, since you can't even kill a dust bunny.
I am the quintessential thread assassin, no one else!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because they always show up at thread funerals? Especially of the threads I killed.
Which to date would be a resounding......zero. You are no thread killer, even tho you want people to think you are.
My magnificent thread killing skills are iconic and revered. By God, I am still the thread killer of all time here.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes and I was the one that put it out of its misery. Poor thing.
You couldn't pull the plug on your Christmas lights on your $50 WALMART tree, so pulling the thread's plug is preposterous. It arrived dead thanks to me the master assassin, no one else.
I killed the thread.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You couldn't pull the plug on your Christmas lights on your $50 WALMART tree, so pulling the thread's plug is preposterous. It arrived dead thanks to me the master assassin, no one else.
I killed the thread.
Oh Chuck, Chuck, Chuck....... you haven't been able to even find the plug even though you must be working for Wally-world/a.k.a. Walmart since you mention it so much.

But I digress and need to return to the point and the fact, both of which are that I have killed this thread, depleted it of its life juices and now it is on the floor a crumpled dehydrated clump of sadness.

There! Thread is dead!