kill this thread

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And so it was that on the final day before the next day I zeroed in on the thread and targeted it for death, then, I killed it,and so now the thread is dead, officially dead!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Full report on thread assassination:
Subject located. Subject fatally decimated by the master assassin me.
See attached photos:
Condition of subject thread: DECEASED.
CAUSE OF DEATH: Ligature strangulation to wind pipe until death rattle.
Vital signs no longer present.

Status of mission: COMPLETE.
Retain one copy and turn in to accounting for payment of assignment.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Full report on thread assassination:
Subject located. Subject fatally decimated by the master assassin me.
See attached photos:
Condition of subject thread: DECEASED.
CAUSE OF DEATH: Ligature strangulation to wind pipe until death rattle.
Vital signs no longer present.

Status of mission: COMPLETE.
Retain one copy and turn in to accounting for payment of assignment.
More incoherent garbled from the rafters emanating from Chuck while he runs his yap like a worn out foghorn.

I shall now with a mighty and powerful thrust of my powerful sword, do in the thread!

SWISH! Swash! Swesh! Swush! SWOSH!
There! It is done!

Paperless and lifeless.
Yes,that dies does...you are of course referencing the tabloid industry which is nearly almost always now done paperlessly sinc3Al Gore invented not only Gore-Tex but also the Internet Highway.

Anyway, as 8 said to Chuck, virtual keyboards can be annoying and by the way I have sewed the thread into its body bag since I have killed it.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More incoherent garbled from the rafters emanating from Chuck while he runs his yap like a worn out foghorn.

I shall now with a mighty and powerful thrust of my powerful sword, do in the thread!

SWISH! Swash! Swesh! Swush! SWOSH!
There! It is done!

Yes,that dies does...you are of course referencing the tabloid industry which is nearly almost always now done paperlessly sinc3Al Gore invented not only Gore-Tex but also the Internet Highway.

Anyway, as 8 said to Chuck, virtual keyboards can be annoying and by the way I have sewed the thread into its body bag since I have killed it.
What's this? Am I hearing the fat bi vaquero off of his dissociative personality meds again, thinking HE killed a thread?
Well, isn't that just you so zonked outta your bloated noggin that you refuse to concede my skill.:mad:
Humph. You and your cardboard sword wrapped in tin foil couldn't kill as you put it once, "a paper rhino"
Whereas my lethal Tokyo imported surgical sharp katana have severed the windpipe and trachea of yon I thread and it death rattles.SHWACK!!SLASH!!SKLITCH!!!
I, CHUCK, have killed the thread!!:)

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What's this? Am I hearing the fat bi vaquero off of his dissociative personality meds again, thinking HE killed a thread?
Well, isn't that just you so zonked outta your bloated noggin that you refuse to concede my skill.:mad:
Humph. You and your cardboard sword wrapped in tin foil couldn't kill as you put it once, "a paper rhino"
Whereas my lethal Tokyo imported surgical sharp katana have severed the windpipe and trachea of yon I thread and it death rattles.SHWACK!!SLASH!!SKLITCH!!!
I, CHUCK, have killed the thread!!:)
I may well be off my meds but even in this half delusional state I know that only I can slay a thread because I alone possess the magic sabre with which to do the deed!

Watch and learn as i....yes, I, release the thread from the realm of the living!

Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

This thread is hanging by a thread, hanging till it is dead. Swing no more little thread.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may well be off my meds but even in this half delusional state I know that only I can slay a thread because I alone possess the magic sabre with which to do the deed!

Watch and learn as i....yes, I, release the thread from the realm of the living!
Don't talk daft again, hoss, the only Sabre you've got is your crapped out Buick le Sabre which only made the thread laugh.
But I with my katana have sent yon thread to purgatory with swift efficiency. Do take notes as you may have to do it, if you don't choke like always and hide behind your gluepot nag horsey chubbs.
I killed the thread!!!