kill this thread

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Crud crushed by excessive word salad.
That didn't make any sense to me however that doesn't matter since I have still managed to kill this thread.

First I seduced it and lulled it into a sense of security and then I moved in for the kill and then it was done.

Someone find Chuck as he has a burial of a thread to tend to.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That didn't make any sense to me however that doesn't matter since I have still managed to kill this thread.

First I seduced it and lulled it into a sense of security and then I moved in for the kill and then it was done.

Someone find Chuck as he has a burial of a thread to tend to.
Oh, do stop your excessive burbling, Hossay; you know it was only your apt floor runner and red jelly you used for your photos so I'll bury nothing...yet.
By god I am still the quintessential thread killer and am off to kill it.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh good grief! Stop it, boys! You all know I killed the thread ages ago. smh I step away for a minute and you all try to steal my thread kill credit.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh good grief! Stop it, boys! You all know I killed the thread ages ago. smh I step away for a minute and you all try to steal my thread kill credit.
Oh, PUH-leeease!!! The only thing you've killed was the revival of the doo-wop dress fashion in the 80's. Threads, you NEVER.
killed. So back up.....little girl, and let a real thread slayer go in and kill the thread, and stop babbling on &on in incoherency.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boys... dream on! That's the only way you'll kill a thread is in your dreams! I got this! I killed the thread! That's all that needs to be said! Booyah!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boys... dream on! That's the only way you'll kill a thread is in your dreams! I got this! I killed the thread! That's all that needs to be said! Booyah!
with no tangible WAY of saying HOW you did it, or with what, nope, nope, nope, ain't nobody gonna believe that not even THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER.

I killed it with my crossbow and acid tips.
So there, Thpppppptt!!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*pats MC on his head* All your jabberjawing doesn't change the fact I killed it and I've got witnesses. Suck it up!
**Smacks Fluffy's behind** Your foolish yimmer yammering isn't proof of anything, and nobody's gonna believe the stuffed animals in your so-called "witness list"
I killed it. Believe it. Adjust and begone,foolish female.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Exhumed and proved. Thread dead.
Weeeell, here's the thing...

When you dug up the thread to check the vitals you managed to bring it back to life.Fortunate for all, I happened along g and the successfully killed the thread off for the rest of all time. All eternity!

The thread is really really fully deceased. DEAD!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Weeeell, here's the thing...

When you dug up the thread to check the vitals you managed to bring it back to life.Fortunate for all, I happened along g and the successfully killed the thread off for the rest of all time. All eternity!

The thread is really really fully deceased. DEAD!
Aw, don't you believe it there Hoss; when it saw you, your fat behind and fat horse, it staggered off laughing, but I slunk in & killed it forever more!!!