kill this thread

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
**Smacks Fluffy's behind** Your foolish yimmer yammering isn't proof of anything, and nobody's gonna believe the stuffed animals in your so-called "witness list"
I killed it. Believe it. Adjust and begone,foolish female.

*smacks you on the butt with a cast iron skillet* Now I said I killed it. I suggest you let it RIP before I have to spank you again.

I remember you killed it Fluff, but LPSG has a habit a revival and renewal. Also, LPSG suffers from short term memory loss as can be evidenced by posts in forums.

So, as it goes I suffer from short term memory loss.................Yet, I remember killing it. Nothing wrong with my long term memory...:) :)..yet.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*smacks you on the butt with a cast iron skillet* Now I said I killed it. I suggest you let it RIP before I have to spank you again.
Touch my tuckus with that skillet again woman, and I'll make sure you're walking funny without getting laid.
**ZAPS Fluffy's derriere with bamboo cane**
Now cram it....girl. We'll have no more of this fibbing from you when you can't even explain HOW you killed it if you did when you didn't..
My crossbow quarrel has went through it's frontal lobe and killed it

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Touch my tuckus with that skillet again woman, and I'll make sure you're walking funny without getting laid.
**ZAPS Fluffy's derriere with bamboo cane**
Now cram it....girl. We'll have no more of this fibbing from you when you can't even explain HOW you killed it if you did when you didn't..
My crossbow quarrel has went through it's frontal lobe and killed it

*moves out the way of the cane just in time to let Hoss get it* Vibezzz kinda sorta remembers me killing it. I took out his memory when I did. And you know damn good and well you're not allowed to play with sharp objects after what happened to your foot.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*moves out the way of the cane just in time to let Hoss get it* Vibezzz kinda sorta remembers me killing it. I took out his memory when I did. And you know damn good and well you're not allowed to play with sharp objects after what happened to your foot.
Uh, don't think so about the cane bit sweetie, for you see I moved with such blinding speed that your pain only created the illusion that you moved. All you did for Hoss was hand him a Taco Bell gift card.And don't need anybody's including a plump, fibbing broad who can't kill halitosis with mouthwash. Now you get outta that silly ass stocking and march your fanny back into your padded cell.That's right! Move girly. The real killer ME has done the killing of th thread and wants to go home after a busy night.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. I don't have to pay any attention to you. My fanny is just fine and bouncy. I killed this here thread and you shall cease and desist with your fantasy that says otherwise!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice try Chicagosam but I killed it. It died slow but happy. Let it rest in peace.
Don't talk daft, Woman; it was screaming for someone else to kill it after it saw the way you gnoshed on your bon-bons.
I killed it, and that's all there is to it

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Burble, burble, burble, burble, burble,burble, burble, burble, burble....

so it was the thread was killed off by slightly excessive burbling. I have slain the thread it is now dead.