kill this thread

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
YOU!! QUIET!!! NOW!!!!!!!!
YOu-don't-know-to-kill-athread, and therefore never have.
The thread is mortus Die because I killed it, no more no less.
'Nuff said.
Don't yell at that kindly and sweet young lady! It's bad enough she is hurting so much from not being able to kill this thread....... which you have repeatedly failed at as well.

Lucky for all the world I am here to save the day! Yes evrryone, I will now kill the thread, this thread this disgusting blight on civilization and rescue the woe begotten world from a fate worse than seeing Chuck's undies hanging on a clothesline.

Come back soon and the thread Wil be no more!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't yell at that kindly and sweet young lady! It's bad enough she is hurting so much from not being able to kill this thread....... which you have repeatedly failed at as well.

Lucky for all the world I am here to save the day! Yes evrryone, I will now kill the thread, this thread this disgusting blight on civilization and rescue the woe begotten world from a fate worse than seeing Chuck's undies hanging on a clothesline.

Come back soon and the thread Wil be no more!
Don't burble on and on. Hoss; you've never killed time with your court appointed shrink in the nut house, so killing threads is not your specialty . For god's sake, boy, you still shake violently when you see a thread and shit yourself and run to your braying horse.(And if you wanna talk about worse fates worse than the thread, then obviously you sunbathing is a plague!)

No, the killing of the thread is best left to a trained assassin skilled in the art of killing threads such as me, and has been done.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*yawns* Whatever. I know I killed it. You are going to stop trying to take credit for my thread kill.
You have to make me, and nobody's gonna believe YOU, someone who fibs too much and is off their lithium.
I killed it; YOU stop trying to steal MY THUNDER, hemmorhoid.

giphy.gif

Reactions: BillM

A reminder from Bendy:
Thank you for your senseless contributions to this thread, but it has run its course and is now killed.

Lock-Lock-icon.png