kill this thread

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*puts anti saliva visor down* Say it! Don't spray it! Though your mouth is unusually juicy, you couldn't drown a thread in it. That's your only weapon and it did nothing to the thread. Hence why I had to smother it in chocolaty wonder.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*puts anti saliva visor down* Say it! Don't spray it! Though your mouth is unusually juicy, you couldn't drown a thread in it. That's your only weapon and it did nothing to the thread. Hence why I had to smother it in chocolaty wonder.
Ha! Like you had real viable weapon to kill it either, which you don't, which means you are a total failure at thread killing. I killed it.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no you did-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttt!!!!!!!
I killed it, and you'd better adjust or bamboo cane is gonna meet your obstreperous hind quarters again.

Now MC Chuckles you know the people who run your group home don't allow you to have bamboo for anything other than basket weaving. Hush it before I snitch on you then there'll be not dessert for you tonight.

I killed the fearsome thread! I and I alone!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh no you did-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttt!!!!!!!
The powerful and mighty......and extremely charming and intelligent HOSS killed it, and you'd better adjust or bamboo cane is gonna meet your obstreperous hind quarters again.

NOw now Chuck. there's no need to threaten with your sexual peccadilloes to the lady.......unless she insists.

SO as I was saying, the thread is now dead. I killed it! yes, I confess I did it in the library with the butter knife while the Mrs.Plum and Colonel Mustard watched.
You won't find the remains, I have disposed of them in the most proper and elegant way and in a location you will never find......even if I drew you a map.

THREAD IS NO LONGER A THREAT, THREAD IS DEAD!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now MC Chuckles you know the people who run your group home don't allow you to have bamboo for anything other than basket weaving. Hush it before I snitch on you then there'll be not dessert for you tonight.

I killed the fearsome thread! I and I alone!
Yeah, IF I WAS IN A HOME for anything other than delivery of which I do. You dear child however, have been in the make birdhouse out of popscicle sticks ward, and as a result of maximum lithium and poor institutional food you now hallucinae into thinking you killed anything other than time., I will go to DQ for my regal dessert of shakes and ice creamcake anytime I wish unlike YOU who has to wait for a nurses birthday
Poor deluded creature.
I killed the loathsome thread, and that's all there is to it. Now you get back to your ward for head count, and cease this foolishness

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NOw now Chuck. there's no need to threaten with your sexual peccadilloes to the lady.......unless she insists.

SO as I was saying, the thread is now dead. I killed it! yes, I confess I did it in the library with the butter knife while the Mrs.Plum and Colonel Mustard watched.
You won't find the remains, I have disposed of them in the most proper and elegant way and in a location you will never find......even if I drew you a map.

THREAD IS NO LONGER A THREAT, THREAD IS DEAD!
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Senor Vacquero Bisexuale, you actually made me laugh with. that whole bit.Honestly, you and your med deprive fantasies get more & more humorous as you dry out

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And do face facts, you have never killed the thread, hell you like always choked, and ran and hid behind your stick horsey "chubbs"
And shamefully went to find your circus tent small adult diapers after you crapped yourself fierce. Only I killed it with my Shaolin coolness and Marine sniper resolve and ripped its throat out and heard the death rattle.
I killed it. No one else. Not you or that fibbing female.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you didn't. You're the one fibbing here, MC. Now stop it and go sit in the naughty corner for the next forty-five minutes quietly. I killed the thread and that's all there is to it.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you didn't. You're the one fibbing here, MC. Now stop it and go sit in the naughty corner for the next forty-five minutes quietly. I killed the thread and that's all there is to it.
***Smirks at Fluffy for talking to her Winnie the Pooh Bear*** Fluffy, honey, I have no need for any "Naughty Corner" as so you so euphemistically put it. I am a full adult in all my faculties and skills. YOU however are still in denial over the fact that you can't kill anything.
You cease it and get into your padded cell THIS INSTANT, or there'll be a lock down on your cell block and you won't come out until I-say-so..
I have killed the thread, no more no less.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You keep right on dreaming that dream, MC, because that is the only place you'll be killing this here thread. I dead-ed it and that's the truth!
YOU. Quiet, As of right now. No thread killer here when you talk.
You go back to your silly deluded hallucinations about how you THINK killed anything beyond time.
It's dead because of ME and my magnificent killing skills. I killed it/
NYAHH!!