kill this thread

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't even kill time. So how in the world do you expect anyone to believe that you did it. You didn't. So just sit back and lick on a lollipop or something. I killed it and put the poor thing out of its misery after all your feeble attempt.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Phooey. You couldn't kill a cold with antibiotics, so nobody sane here'll believe you killed a thread.
This here is a sport where only MEN like me kill threads, yessir!!!
You-don't-kill-threads. Heh. Why....You ae so milquetoast it's
Now get back on your damned lithium and face reality and facts; I...killed....the...thread..

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope! I still had to finish it off! As usual. Tih!
Phooey!!
You couldn't finish a birthday card for your nephew, so finishing threads is out, girly.
And I told you that's MY TRADEMARK EXPRESSION, GIRLY.
Humph! The idea. I killed it, no more no less.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bill, you can't kill what I already killed. MC is delusional as usual.
Nope...!!!!! Sorry , Fluffy, I've always been more lucid and cognizant than YOU could ever hope to be here or off of this site.
So there.
And cram it. I killed it and that's all there is to it and will ned to be known about. What-you-think-you-gonna-TRY-and-spank-me-a-gain........???
Phooey.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope...!!!!! Sorry , Fluffy, I've always been more lucid and cognizant than YOU could ever hope to be here or off of this site.
So there.
And cram it. I killed it and that's all there is to it and will ned to be known about. What-you-think-you-gonna-TRY-and-spank-me-a-gain........???
Phooey.

Oh you liked the spankings, did you? Stop fibbing about killing the thread and I'll have someone attend to that for you.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh you liked the spankings, did you? Stop fibbing about killing the thread and I'll have someone attend to that for you.
Yeah, you would want someone to spank repeatedly to show your supposed dominance which, as everybody knows is bogus.
No thanks, even if you did do it, which you never, ever, DID, not interested, just like no one else here is interested nor fascinated by your claims of killing.
However, girly, you are building up to a major bamboo caning on your chocolate caboose, so you stop fibbing,

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, you would want someone to spank repeatedly to show your supposed dominance which, as everybody knows is bogus.
No thanks, even if you did do it, which you never, ever, DID, not interested, just like no one else here is interested nor fascinated by your claims of killing.
However, girly, you are building up to a major bamboo caning on your chocolate caboose, so you stop fibbing,