kill this thread

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I have to kill it again!! Bill
Pfft, you couldn't kill toilet germs with disinfectant, Will Bill. Looks like I have to step in and save the world from the evil scourge that is the thread as only I can,because neither you or the absent CRACKPOT HOSS have the skill or courage to do it.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
th
This will kill it!! Bill

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*watches thread splash around at the Happy Acres swimming hole where it has been hiding* Yeah. Right. You boys couldn't kill a cold. Let me handle it.

*drowns thread good*

There! It is dead! Now leave it alone.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*watches thread splash around at the Happy Acres swimming hole where it has been hiding* Yeah. Right. You boys couldn't kill a cold. Let me handle it.

*drowns thread good*

There! It is dead! Now leave it alone.
Bah!
Like I'd let YOU tell ME what I can and can't kill; the fact is little girl, all you drowned was that old hallway runner with "THRED" written on it.
I have since tracked the thread to it's evil vicious lair and have killed it with my bowie knife and with impunity.
I killed it.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bah!
Like I'd let YOU tell ME what I can and can't kill; the fact is little girl, all you drowned was that old hallway runner with "THRED" written on it.
I have since tracked the thread to it's evil vicious lair and have killed it with my bowie knife and with impunity.
I killed it.

Still trying to take credit for my kills? Well it didn't work before and it still doesn't work. I am the champ-pee-on thread killer here. I drowned-ded it. I don't know what you was tracking but it wasn't this thread.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still trying to take credit for my kills? Well it didn't work before and it still doesn't work. I am the champ-pee-on thread killer here. I drowned-ded it. I don't know what you was tracking but it wasn't this thread.
Stiiiiilllll refusing to stop trying to steal my thunder and rightful kill rights, eh? You'll pay for that soon if you continue.
No one is the magnificent thread killing CHAMPION except ME. I AM WORLD RENOWNED.
BAH!
You couldn't kill a cold with antibiotics.
Only the absolute best killer, ME killed it.