kill this thread

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
**Smirks as fluffy addresses her broken Ken doll collection**
Silence, fibbing female!!!
You cannot a thread, let alone time waiting at your court appointed shrink's office, so allow a true thread killer such as myself in and claim my rightful place as the champion thread killer par excellence. I killed the thread.

*shoves MC into BillM's trap*

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wile_e_coyote_sniper_by_cartoonsbymatt-d36zl20.jpg
I got it this time!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had extensions. So whoever you whipped into that trap is gonna be plenty mad at you. BTW, I am still the one who killed the thread.
I can tell YOU'RE plenty mad, cause I still grabbed whatever on you and threw you into it. And that'll be enough fibbing outta you for now and forever.
BillM, you know you're not allowed to play with live ammo. I killed it. Now let it rest.
Bet he has more respect for ammo than you have knowledge of using it.
Plus, you never killed anything. Nope not even a cold with antibiotics.
I killed yon thread swiftly and mercifully to spare it embarrassment over listening to you lie bout TRYING to kill it

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*tranq darts MC* That's enough of his delusions for the night. Now I can enjoy being the thread killing master in peace.
DEFLECTS FLUFFY'S SILLY NERF DART AND SPEARS HER WITH A SPERM WHALE DILDO LACED WITH CURARE.
Phooey. Time for Fluffy's lithium meds to change and be refilled. Her chronic lying is getting worse.
I will now revile in the fact that only and only I am the MASTER THREAD ASSASSIN with no more doubt.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And that took care on @MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK . Such a silly silly man.
Strange talk coming from somebody who who was tied up point blank infront of it, FLUFFY DOODLE.
now maybe after you get those powder burns treated, you'll realize I..AM..THE..ON-LY....THREAD KILLER HERE.
Pity you been wimping out and ain't TRIED to assert your dominance with your so called "spanking";):D