kill this thread

D

deleted1030587

Sad news to report, just heard from my doctor that I've got Lou Costello's disease.:( It's similar to Lou Gehrig's, but worse. This will therefore be my final post. The disease is at such an advanced stage that I'm unable to verbally warn people if a Universal Monster(TM) is standing behind them, I just wheeze and gesticulate. My dying wish is to kill this thread. Please, I beg you all, my other dying wish of fucking Greta Van Susteren has already been turned down (selfish cow). I'm currently typing with tears streaming down my face, desperately trying not to involuntarily shout "hey Abbott!":eek:

Reactions: fluffychocolate

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't matter since I killed the thread ages ago. All that work you did for nada.
No, you-didn't; I did; long before your foolish fibbing inception it has been dead by my hand and mine alone.
Anyone's yakking about work for nothing, Fluffy-Doodle, it's YOU. Cause you failed.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tsk, tsk, Pitiful Fluffy Doodle; all you hadda do was concede I was the only thread killer here and you'd get free time in the rec room to watch the Beebs, but now I think you'll have to remain locked up in your straight jacket till I say so.
Either rate I still killed the thread.

D

deleted1030587

Thank you Fluffy for putting MC straight. Unfortunately, I've now been kidnapped.o_O Currently buried in a box below ground in San Francisco with a breathing tube. Good news, they slipped up and left me my phone! After I've killed this thread I was going to call the police for help. Unfortunately my phones dying, probably should have called them first?:( Let the killing this thread be my epitaph.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Fluffy for putting MC straight. Unfortunately, I've now been kidnapped.o_O Currently buried in a box below ground in San Francisco with a breathing tube. Good news, they slipped up and left me my phone! After I've killed this thread I was going to call the police for help. Unfortunately my phones dying, probably should have called them first?:( Let the killing this thread be my epitaph.
Just stand from that kids sandbox and go play with your kid's toy cell phone elsewhere. A real thread killer me just killed it.

D

deleted1030587

I have very low self-esteem due to having a micro-penis.:oops: My therapist told me, while pointing and laughing at my cock, that small victories like killing this thread could be the first steps to leading a fulfilled life. Let's see which heartless person isn't moved by this entirely true and devastating tale.:(

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
geschftsmann-geschossen-aus-kanone-heraus-35514270.jpg
Damn killed it this time!!

Reactions: deleted1030587

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snort! Stop it! This thread didn't get deaded until my arrival and it has been dead ever since.
Silence, fibbing female; you never killed anything I did.
BillM I am the only thread killer here.
Yeah, you keep believin' that one, dilly, until Nurse Wretched adjusts your meds.
I- am the only thread killer of record here.

Now....... Begone!!!!.

D

deleted1030587

I was voted boy most likely to kill a thread by the patients at the local Tim Cratchit Children's Hospital. Are you going to make liars of those precious little tykes or are you going to let me kill this thread? Thanking you all in advance.:rolleyes:

D

deleted1030587

I'm currently on a secret NASA mission to greet aliens on Jupiter's moon, Europa. Just about to dive below the ice sheets. If you've ever seen that film Europa, it's pretty similar.. but with added masturbation during downtime. Would be a major boost to kill this thread before I face the unknown on your behalf. (If Bill posts a picture of a rocket, I swear to God...)

Reactions: BillM