kill this thread

D

deleted1030587

Alright, which bastard leaked that in-flight footage!:mad: (And 'footage' is not a double entendre @BillM )

Reactions: BillM
D

deleted1030587

I've just been cast as a hacker in the new Mission Impossible film.:) In the opening scene, which lasts 20 minutes, I have to use my hacking skills to kill this thread to join the team. We'll be filming this one scene for a couple of weeks while I'm actually logged in here, so please don't post and ruin my big break. Fingers crossed! PS Tom hasn't mentioned Scientology once.

Reactions: SamSpain and BillM
D

deleted1030587

A whole week, looks like I've got this one in the bag!:)
Oh. Fuck.:(

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
kill-fly-17247585.jpg
DEAD!!!

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone PLEASE murder all these spin off threads, its mundane and repetitive. Its no wonder we wont ever get anywhere. There is a killer banana split for the accomplishing winner. :p:D

D

deleted1030587

That picture above seems to suggest that there are only 10 inches in a foot. I'm almost entirely certain that isn't correct. He's probably closer to 6 feet tall. If you add up the inches and convert to regular feet. Which I did.

D

deleted1030587

The Cookie Monster just punched me in the back of the head and shouted :eek:"metric ton, metric foot. Bitch." I guess that's me told. Please don't anger him (her?) further by posting again in this thread.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't yell at that kindly and sweet young lady! It's bad enough she is hurting so much from not being able to kill this thread....... which you have repeatedly failed at as well.

Lucky for all the world I am here to save the day! Yes evrryone, I will now kill the thread, this thread this disgusting blight on civilization and rescue the woe begotten world from a fate worse than seeing Chuck's undies hanging on a clothesline.

Come back soon and the thread Wil be no more!
Don't yell at her?OK. I'll yell at YOU INSTEAD. SHADDUP, HOSS!!!!