Killergram insane girth

pirola

Cherished Member
Media
I´m currently downloading more Killergram stuff from rapidshare and p2p, cuase this guy really turns me on. Will keep you informed :)
But my problem is I DON´T KNOW HIS NAME

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Mr Kane, Andy Mann, Kieran Lee, Johnny Deep, Ben Kelly, Leo Pops, Stefan Hard, Dane Mc, Don Sherry, and Slick Rik.

that's the list of guys working for killergram. maybe it helps you to find his name.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucking shit! Push her out of the way, I want to see the guy behind that telephone pole of a cock...

And I got flamed on this site for advocating anal sex...shit, she's on her way to adult nappies if she keeps this up.

And yet...wonder what it would be like...???

Drifted off again.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of excitement about this - but I've seen girthier ones on the LPSG gallery.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In case you guys were too lazy to upload that whole movie, here is a small clip I made and uploaded.

Ha Ha Ha!!!all of the rapidshare links are good and gone and Stratedude takes the time to make a little clip and upload it! That was KILLER... I snagged it using the Mozilla download helper plug-in... I have been going to town snagging all of my favorite youtube clips... I then convert them to MPEG's using a program called SUPER from eRightSoft. So I can edit them to my liking... thanx Stratedude!!!