Kilt suggested for huge penis

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for your suggestion SUMYUNGUY about the kilt to get rid of the bulge. It's a good idea, but with one basic flaw,--A man isn't supposed to wear anything under a kilt, and our winters are brutally cold. I've experienced the agony of severe frostbite, so I can just imagine the screams of my boyfriend as his equipment starts to thaw out.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by sexialexia@Oct 23 2005, 09:20 PM
A man isn't supposed to wear anything under a kilt.
[post=354675]Quoted post[/post]​

It's a myth that one is "supposed" to wear no underwear under the kilt. Although some people go commando, it's perfectly fine to dress for comfort and/or modesty.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Those who live/have lived in a big city know how those winter winds and gusts blow down the corridors of streets and alleys formed by tall buildings and are able to imagine how silly it would be to wear a kilt without short woolies underneath.

Talk about cold balls on a brass monkey, to say nothing of trying to carry a package in your arms while trying to keep the hem at your knees.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Pecker@Oct 24 2005, 09:11 AM
Those who live/have lived in a big city know how those winter winds and gusts blow down the corridors of streets and alleys formed by tall buildings and are able to imagine how silly it would be to wear a kilt without short woolies underneath.

Talk about cold balls on a brass monkey, to say nothing of trying to carry a package in your arms while trying to keep the hem at your knees.
[post=354825]Quoted post[/post]​

carrying yerrrr package in yerrrr arrrrms would definitely be warrrrmer than keeping it under yerrr kilt! brrrrrrr

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by feared@Oct 24 2005, 07:51 AM
Completely off-topic, but Mindseye, (I hope you don't take offense to this) has anyone ever told you that you look like Adam Savage from Mythbusters?

He's on the right
[post=354816]Quoted post[/post]​

Heh. Thanks. :) (I used to get Chris Elliot way back when, so I guess this is a step up!)

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye@Oct 24 2005, 07:28 PM
It's a myth that one is "supposed" to wear no underwear under the kilt. Although some people go commando, it's perfectly fine to dress for comfort and/or modesty.
[post=354791]Quoted post[/post]​

Um, Mindseye, I think that if you're wearing a dress kilt as a military uniform, you're supposed to "go regimental"...that is, no underwear. I once heard the story of a famous picture of the Scots guard at one of the last changing of the colours in Hong Kong before 1997. A gust of wind from an approachng typhoon revealed his bare ass in all its glory for the photographers. The soldier was reprimanded for what the photo revealed...that his dress socks were uneven.

nitsud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by headbang8+Oct 24 2005, 07:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(headbang8 &#064; Oct 24 2005, 07:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mindseye@Oct 24 2005, 07:28 PM
It&#39;s a myth that one is "supposed" to wear no underwear under the kilt.  Although some people go commando, it&#39;s perfectly fine to dress for comfort and/or modesty.
[post=354791]Quoted post[/post]​

Um, Mindseye, I think that if you&#39;re wearing a dress kilt as a military uniform, you&#39;re supposed to "go regimental"...that is, no underwear. I once heard the story of a famous picture of the Scots guard at one of the last changing of the colours in Hong Kong before 1997. A gust of wind from an approachng typhoon revealed his bare ass in all its glory for the photographers. The soldier was reprimanded for what the photo revealed...that his dress socks were uneven.
[post=354987]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

correct it is traditional to go regimental

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by headbang8@Oct 24 2005, 07:13 PM
Um, Mindseye, I think that if you&#39;re wearing a dress kilt as a military uniform, you&#39;re supposed to "go regimental"...that is, no underwear. I once heard the story of a famous picture of the Scots guard at one of the last changing of the colours in Hong Kong before 1997. A gust of wind from an approachng typhoon revealed his bare ass in all its glory for the photographers. The soldier was reprimanded for what the photo revealed...that his dress socks were uneven.

I don&#39;t think the gentleman Alexia spoke of was planning to wear the kilt as a military uniform.

This kilt vendor (1) says you can wear "whatever you like" underneath the kilt.

This source (2) mentions that Highland regiments wear their kilts sans underoos, but that Highland dancers don&#39;t.

And this source (3) says that Queen Victoria required underpants to be worn with the kilt in her presence. (Then again, this may not be so surprising coming from Queen Victoria&#33;)

Finally, this source (4) states, "For civilians, undergarments is a personal choice, not a regulatory requirement."

I stand by my claim that subkiltian breeches are just fine. :)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by rawbone8+Oct 24 2005, 09:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rawbone8 &#064; Oct 24 2005, 09:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Oct 24 2005, 09:11 AM

[post=354825]Quoted post[/post]​

carrying yerrrr package in yerrrr arrrrms would definitely be warrrrmer than keeping it under yerrr kilt&#33; brrrrrrr
[post=354944]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Dig it, man, although it is a luxury going commando, (let&#39;s potty&#33;) you still can&#39;t get past those god awful winds blowing the things in any direction the fourwinds may carry it. Tho, with this lot here at LPSG, all us hung guys&#39;d look pretty unusual having our packages blown around by just the wind&#33;

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Well, here in the land of haggis (Scotland) you just eget laughed at if you don&#39;t go commando with a kilt, and everyone is trying to get you to prove that you&#39;re being a "true Scotsman". I did it for my 6th year prom - the novelty of easy pissing soon wore off, but the warm summer air about your balls does feel very nice indeed :evilgrin:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I think the simple fact is that modern pants as we think of them aren&#39;t designed for the well-endowed. I guess in the days before mass-production, it was better, but not today.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They shouldn&#39;t, but they do. I&#39;ve gotten my hubby to wear a kilt a few times, and he&#39;s been a good sport about going commando to please me, :loveya: but he does get stared at and is very uncomfortable with it. I&#39;m afraid I have to agree with wutdouthink, a kilt may make it more obvious, not less.

:happy: Karen