Kim Garcia and the amazing horse-hung skinny boy

Luju82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl is hot cock is big but the videos are boring. How can this be?

Ridethespiral

Experimental Member
Media
the terrible lighting ruined them for me. the first one has great light but i couldnt watch it because lady gaga makes me want to kill myself haha a naked woman being dirty still couldnt distract me from the garbage she calls music...sorry, "art".

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

ghitb12

1st Like
Media
Kim Garcia was an alias I gave to my ex when I initially uploaded all those videos. I didn't give it to her "hard" because she had a very petite vagina and I would've killed her. She simply couldn't handle more than half. The black chick is recent. I had my itunes running so she thought I was just muting it, when in reality I was hitting record on my webcam. If you'll notice at the end of the video I make an excuse as to why she has to leave, because I simply called her over to nail her one last time and get it on tape, not to hang out afterward. The low quality video on xhamster is the first video I made. She was 18 at the time. I'm just over 8 inches long. I'm also 110% straight.

Retrograde

Experimental Member
Media
Kim Garcia was an alias I gave to my ex when I initially uploaded all those videos. I didn't give it to her "hard" because she had a very petite vagina and I would've killed her. She simply couldn't handle more than half. The black chick is recent. I had my itunes running so she thought I was just muting it, when in reality I was hitting record on my webcam. If you'll notice at the end of the video I make an excuse as to why she has to leave, because I simply called her over to nail her one last time and get it on tape, not to hang out afterward. The low quality video on xhamster is the first video I made. She was 18 at the time. I'm just over 8 inches long. I'm also 110% straight.

I really hope this is the bullshit it appears to be - if it's not you're a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Dropplers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Do you have any more videos?
If not, plans on making?
Would you ever do a solo shoot?