Kim Kardashian and Ray J video

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's armenian in all of the right places.... Those persian princesses give the latin women in LA a run for their money.....

Although she's great in the video, and Ray J does his job as vladamir the Impaler, I can't stand that MTV cribs style hip-hop music, the relooped audio and wanna-be-hip editing.

Its amazing how women, especially famous women, get dick-drunk by horse-cocked guys and get fooled into making videos like this, thinking that it will never be released. For the dude, its advertising to all of the ho's that he's Schlong-tastic while showing off to his dawgs that he nailed it..awh'ight! Meanwhile, at best, the woman gets some cash. hey at least the 5 mil is good start up capital for her store. So maybe she isn't as much the victim in this.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any guess on her size? look at that ass!!!

44350_Kim_Kardashian_Ass2_122_649lo.jpg

This one is a biggie!!!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1237/98049viu1182657614s1221sc8.jpg

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn!!!

This ain't kim, but(t) she's got the goods....

coco.bmp (image)

coco3.bmp (image)

I'm making fart sounds as I type this because, well, i'm immature.... but I just can't resist... I would love to trap a fart in her cheeks, save it for a cold winter night. Then I'd just gently part her cheeks, and out would come out a little "fffff-Perf!" ..I'd my hands in the pocket of warm air and I would be set!!!

grumpyguy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although she's great in the video, and Ray J does his job as vladamir the Impaler, I can't stand that MTV cribs style hip-hop music, the relooped audio and wanna-be-hip editing.

Have to agree with the editing, music, and stuff. I wonder if my objection is due to my relatively advanced age but I think I would have hated the scoring just as much if they'd used disco.

Still, this is one of the best sex videos of all time, amateur or professional, candid or staged. Here are two performers, both spectacularly endowed, enjoying each other, fucking like crazy. Clearly they like the way their bodies, and each others, turned out.

Thanks for sharing this.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, this Ray J guy sure is fucking annoying as hell. But I sure am jealous of him nontheless.

Yeah... he's kinda self absorbed, but damn it she's too dick drunk to notice or care. She's got that armenian busy body thing going on, too, which I love about alot of armenians: always doing something or working... good work ethic. i'm just not diggin' the whole gotta-middle-finger the camera ghetto mouth thing she's got going on. the whole "oh fuck, oh shit" love talk sounds like she's been hanging around alot of brothas in the sack. I'm not prejudice, but much of the hip hop community talks that way.. thats just the statistics. so no offense to the variety of folks that we have here. its just the mainstreaming of the hip hop culture.

I mean just watch HBO's Entourage...I recall turtle goes into this beverly hills store to buy like some sneakers for a ton of cash. there's an asian kid behind the counter, and the kid is like "yo-yo-yo" acting all street when he was probably some spoiled rich kid born second generation asian to a set of first generation asian parents that started from nothing and now probably own some business and property through honest hard work. Yet their son talks like he grew up in east LA spray painting tags on freeway underpasses even though he probably went to private school and spent the summer working at his dad's country club. Great.

Like I said, on the show entourage, EVERYONE, be they white or asian or hispanic, talks like they're some Pimp playa because now thats considered cool. I swear you have rich kids coming from even richer private schools feeling ashamed to talk proper english because it ain't cool (like that film "idiocarcy" where 500 years in the future, if you talk "proper", they call you gay like the way today we might ignorantly describe someone who speaks the queen's english as sounding "gay"). So instead they talk like they spent their priveledged, silver spoon youth in el barrio dodging the gang violence, when they spent it being bored while on summer trips with the folks in the south of france or the winter on the Alps.

wow! this was a tangent...