Kim Kardashian

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by 2hot4u, Jun 14, 2008.

1. 2hot4u

2hot4u New Member

Anyone have the full Kim Kardashian sex tape?

2. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    here's a snippet
    zSHARE - 1625.wmv

it only shows her doing oral....there are more than one. theres another with a golden shower (i believe) and i've seen the one when he cums on her and licks it up. Hope that helps.....some

her butt has been surgically enhanced. Nowadays you dont need salium implants in your butt. Surgeons can take fat from other parts of the body and inject it into the booty. They ussually take fat from hips and thighs. Thats why she has that hourglass shape.

3. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    meant to tell you.....it doesnt get good till it gets around the 3 min mark

4. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Very average size dick. Kinda funny. I love how the hip-hop culture is all talk and no show. He probably made that film to show, off because he believed his own hype. I would love to see a nerdy accountant-type enter the room and humiliate him with a monster cock. Hilarious.

5. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    It might be just me, but Kim is from the Paris Hilton school of spoiled, stupid and boring.

6. Pokey4fun

Pokey4fun New Member

Albums:
    I must have missed the good part 3 minutes in... damnit

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Kim has a nice body and face, she's severely deficet in the personality and wit department.

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Not denying she is gorgeous. And while she is a Paris Hilton spolt brat she has the body and curves to pull of being a an amazingly sexy woman

9. Xcuze

Gold Member

Ive seen the full tape & it looked pretty big to me. Big enough anyway. Dont be greedy!

10. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

man they sure made a huge deal oout of his dick on the tyra banks show.. i saw a show where she had him on as a guest, mentioned his HUGE DICK like 50 times, all the girls int he crowd going crazy.. i dont agree wit the person a few posts upo that said its average, but i thought it would be alot bigger than that, doesnt even look 8 inches considering how little he and she are, and skinny at that.. she is alright, but her sisters are hotter

11. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Kim and the rest of her family are vile low rent trash.Truly a more disgusting and rude bunch I have never seen.Yuck!

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Really? he is big but nothing i would write home about, hes nothing like paris had in the Rick Solomon tape

13. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always thought Courtney was prettier and looked more realistic and Kloe had the better personality but apearently the size of kims ass is more important to people. Go ahead....fuck a overrated looking girl (without makeup)with no personailty....might as well buy this:

arias cock pleaser masturbator

and here's her without makeup....ewwww
    Kim Kardashian Without Makeup | Celeb Crust

and please....no i'm not jealous

#13 Rommette, Jun 14, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  14. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It's pretty boring sex. A slice of passion, and even that isn't much.
    They both look like average fucks, to be honest. Love her ass though... can't deny that.

15. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:

I agree... a.though she's not tooooo bad with makeup, she certainly doesn't come over as anywhere near when done up.

No I'm not jealous either. :redface:

16. millionman

millionman Active Member

I've seen the sextape as well and I think it's a fairly short scene that was edited so there was more to it. The scene itself doesn't seem to run all the way through and jumps around and in certain parts it looks looped.

As far as Kim goes I think she's beautiful, but retarded. Her families "problems" and her "celebrity" is a joke. She's completely incapable of doing ANYTHING remotely useful. Her boobs are pretty spectacular and her ass is enormous. The Superficial - Because You're Ugly

17. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

The tape doesn't lie... she's a small girl with wittle hands. She has one hand around his "cock" and is sucking the rest. The guy is in the 6.5-7 inch range max. Not bad. But, pathetic considering his disgusting vocals and arrogance.

18. mrpond

mrpond New Member

she's started to believe her own shit....average looking woman with not real talent. sorry yes she does have a talent for being shallow.

19. stratedude

Gold Member

Albums:
    Guys, guys, let's get real here. Assuming she is an average sized girl, this guy has a cock that is almost exactly the same length as mine, which is exactly 6.00", maybe 6.25" if I really press the ruler hard against the bone. This guy is not longer than that. And as far as thickness is concerned, I am definitely thicker, and I am only 5.5" around. I would estimate that this guy is 5" to 5.25" max around.

Now if Kim is considered "tiny" than I would say that this guy could be even smaller - maybe 5.5X5" or so.

But in fairness to this guy I would say that he is somewhere between 6x5 and 6.25x5.25" but not a hair bigger.

20. B_josh762

B_josh762 New Member

Well Kim is beautiful and as for her being dumb ? I think she has probably made more money than I ever will, so maybe not too dumb. Yes, she is a boring fuck but that might be just because she knew it was being filmed and she wasn't smart enough to moan and scream and....... lol. I have filmed a few sexcapades in the past and it was different because we knew we was gonna be on cam. And if you look at this film around the 3 min 50 second part she has two hands around his cock and the head isn't covered so I would say he is bigger than 6 or 6 1/2 inches long.

Draft saved Draft deleted