Kim Kardashian

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...if you look at this film around the 3 min 50 second part she has two hands around his cock and the head isn't covered so I would say he is bigger than 6 or 6 1/2 inches long.
I have man hands and I can peak my head out from my own two hands. When a WOMAN has her hands on me it looks just like the video of Kim. I am only 6 but I will be generous and assume that Kim has "average" hands and give him an extra half an inch. (6.5").

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
Well Kim is beautiful and as for her being dumb ? I think she has probably made more money than I ever will, so maybe not too dumb. Yes, she is a boring fuck but that might be just because she knew it was being filmed and she wasn't smart enough to moan and scream and....... lol. I have filmed a few sexcapades in the past and it was different because we knew we was gonna be on cam. And if you look at this film around the 3 min 50 second part she has two hands around his cock and the head isn't covered so I would say he is bigger than 6 or 6 1/2 inches long.

Moan and scream you say? I am guessing you haven't seen the whole "movie." She moans a lot and repeats things like "oh you going to make me cum" and "your dick feels soo good" and " baby.. oh.. oh Rayjay." It sounds just a little fake to be honest. I might even say it sounds like it was added in later. It's weird, that is for sure.

As for his dick, if he is huge, shit, I am huge. It just ain't true. He is probably.. above average!

I think her ass probably is fake, not that you can tell by any surgery scars. It just moves like a fake ass when they are fucking. I am almost positive her boobs are real and there is not any real reason to think they are fake.

If all you saw was the movie, I'm not sure you could tell too much about her personality except that she likes sex and cares about her appearance.

Oh, btw, I heard there was a part where she gets pissed on, and not that I want to see that, but it wasn't in the one I downloaded.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I suppose that I should clarify. It's not that I think the guy is small. But, it's kind of like when a chick is with an asshole guy who thinks he's big. He may not be small, but he better be able to produce. If he has the attitude and isn't packing, it's comical. I stick by my 6.5-7 estimate. He has the attitude of, "I'm a thug rapper, and I'm black. I HAVE to be hung." I don't think he has any grasp of reality whatsoever. This is common with celebrities. In psychological terms, the word is, "delusion."

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't you think you're all being a bit hard on him, just because he's not the world's most attractive personality? Around the 4 min mark you see his dick more clearly. Looks like 7 - 8" to me.

As for her, she sure looks better with make-up, but whether or not she's totally boring as a person, she has a beautifully curvaceous figure, never mind her ass. From the front, that small waist curving out to really full hips, and full breasts. She's got it in the looks department. As for personality, who cares? We're never going to meet her, talk to her, take her out for a drink, pay all her phone bills, find she's blown our credit cards on Gucci and Armani, or any of the other things she probably does with her men. So just enjoy what we get. And we can all, or mostly all, feel superior to him.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Kim definately has curves. I think she's perty. :smile: I happen to live in L.A., and we have more Armenian women than Armenia does (almost). She's very typical of the stereotype. Large, natural breasts...curvy, etc. I think her ass is "real" for the record. A year ago I was dating a nice Armenian girl who looked kind of like Kim. Very feminine...I miss her.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're never going to meet her, talk to her, take her out for a drink, pay all her phone bills, find she's blown our credit cards on Gucci and Armani, or any of the other things she probably does with her men.

Did you hear that ray j's mom sued her for stolen credit cards....allegedly she took his mom's credit cards and maxed them out.

found a link:

Ray J’s Mom Suing Kim Kardashian and Ko. for $1 MILLION plus PUNITIVE damages! Sonja Norwood v. Kardashians Lawsuit!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys gota see the way the female audiance reacted to him when tyra would mention his dick on her show, trhey were goin crazy.. just goes to show what most woman are used to seeing, and how they react when they see a real 7-8 inch dick, even a thin one

ben_big_willy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It might be just me, but Kim is from the Paris Hilton school of spoiled, stupid and boring.

Here! Here! Couldn't agree more. Whenever I have accidentally landed on her show when flipping the channels and felt myself staring at the blackhole that is everything wrong with America, I want to shoot myself. Can anyone REALLY be as shallow?

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw him on Tyra.....i was surprised when he was bashing Kim and she didn't speak up. They may not know each other well but her show is about empowering women and she said nothing. When she asked him about Kim dating Reggie he said "sloppy second". I'm no kim fan but I felt like saying "how dare you". She's human too (no matter how much surgery she's had)!

All i'm saying is that the Tyra show was created to relate to younger women and to prove how woman are more than sluts and hoes and he made her seem like a piece of ass. I wonder what his mother thought about it?

Last edited:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw him on Trya.....i was surprised when he was bashing Kim and she didn't speak up. They may not know each other but her show is about empowering women and she said nothing. When she asked him about Kim dating Reggie he said "sloppy second". I'm no kim fan but I felt like saying "how dare you". She's human too (no matter how much surgery she's had)!

yep, agreed
im no tyra fan, but i had to watch that episode with all the big dick talk, she was referring to it to him as his "GREEEEAT BIIIIIIG personality" she must have said it 20 times , and everytime the chicks int he crowd went nuts.. i guess they are all used to 4 inchers

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I believe looking directly at Kim Kardashian will give the meaning of life. She is unbelievably hot. I don't know what the hell you people are all talking about fake ass and all that. She is just a young, healthy, beautiful, curvy woman.
If she seems boring it is because she is young and probably somewhat sheltered compared to people whose personalities seem more interesting.
I don't care how many rap stars fucked her...she still lives in her parents mansion.
Give her time and she will age and develop callousness and we can all mistake it for personality and her fans can fawn over her as she trades innocence for plastic surgery.

I think Ray J's dick is big...not huge...probably over 7...I am 6 and he looks noticably bigger.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bet her momma is really proud that her kid is on the internet..
WHAT a gross video!!!
No way in hell would a girl be all proud to be sucking a losers cock!!

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
I have to politely disagree with Nrets, as she's not "growing up" as you say. She's 27 years old, and her "manager" mother is pimping her out to Playboy and wasl also responsible for the release of the video through Vivid Entertainment. I enjoy a beautiful curvy woman, and I think Kim is attractive and fits very well into that category, but she really needs to stop doing reality TV and try to break out and really DO something. I have no idea if she has any talent or not, but so far there has been NO indication that she has any and for that matter what she is known for wasn't all that great in the first place.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geordie...she aint no star. all she's known for is the sex tape which got her a playboy cover...that's about it. No acting, singing or anything else.

Kinda reminds me of that Ashley Dupree girl (minus the call girl scandal). Sex can do a career good.

Hazelgod who is Eric Roberts?

Media
I wonder what Brandy thinks of her little brother making such a tape.
His dick didn't look that small to me, he's packing a couple inches. I've seen smaller on little thugs like him. lol

She is a beautiful woman but good lord, Ray J of all people? No accounting for taste even if you are an Armenian love goddess. lmao

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That was absolutely hilarious, the cuts to the guy pulling faces and dancing actually made me burst out laughing

I have no idea who Kim Kardashian is, I guess she is an American phenomenon?

UK guy here.

I had no idea who she was, either.

Seems she's a billionaire heiress (a la Paris Hilton) with a fine body and a pretty face - but that's it.

No talent. Never done a day's work in her life and from the tapes I've seen a lousy fuck, to boot.

Give me good old down-to-earth an Essex girl any day of the week. :biggrin1: