" Kimiquiesha's Wedding "

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

I have heard it said if you want something done right, then you have to do it yourself... It has been a long time coming and many twists and turns in the road, but it is finally going to happen.... The day is set, The groom is hogtied,and er the bun is in the oven. What more could you ask for? Now to begin the preparations. Let the drama begin...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
naughty said:
Well,

I have heard it said if you want something done right, then you have to do it yourself... It has been a long time coming and many twists and turns in the road, but it is finally going to happen.... The day is set, The groom is hogtied,and er the bun is in the oven. What more could you ask for? Now to begin the preparations. Let the drama begin...
Well the blessed event will happen in Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral with the reception in St. Judas Parish Hall. But the REAL PARTY occurs afterwards at...............:tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, it certainly is the Season of Love here at LPSG.

Let me be among the first to offer my congratulations to the happy couple.

And since you didn't mention it in your announcement - who will the groom be, anyway? :wink:

Most of all, I thank you for taking the spotlight off of Lex and I. He may love the publicity and cameras and all, but you know I'm more the shy, retiring type.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Love is in the air at LPSG, I guess...
Lest anyone be confused, it's not just ONE bun in the oven, but it's TWO buns in the oven. Kimiquiesha is having twins.
We're still working on names, but it looks like there's going to be a boy and a girl--so my choice for the girl's name is "Qu'ellee" for obvious reasons to those of you who know Kimmie, (think American people speaking French and the name makes sense--the apostrophe is necessary in any Ebonicized name)
For the boy, his name will be "Chimelli"--the ch is pronounced like a "k" in Italian, and you'll see he is named after his mama.

Lex and Matt Matt have their planners all ready because they are getting ready to help us with the next big shindig. Right boys? :tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congrats Kim and Monty!!

naughty said:
he day is set, The groom is hogtied,and er the bun is in the oven. What more could you ask for? Now to begin the preparations. Let the drama begin...

Is Dilznick giving you away? Or is he gonna be a part of the drama? ;)

Matthew said:

Most of all, I thank you for taking the spotlight off of Lex and I. He may love the publicity and cameras and all, but you know I'm more the shy, retiring type.
Yes, my boo is tired. All this drinking and honeymooning and dancing and sexing has him feeling a bit beside himself.

prepstud said:
Lex and Matt Matt have their planners all ready because they are getting ready to help us with the next big shindig. Right boys? :tongue:
Oh, for sure dude. Matt Matt and I even promise to wear clothing to the wedding AND the reception (and I mean more than assless chaps and speedos). :biggrin1: Hell, we might wear SUITS.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is so heartwarming to see that the groom to be is up to his usual routine, Once again exposing me to all sorts of ridicule while not clearly delineating his part in the process....But fear not all will be revealed in good time....

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If anyone followed Lex's marriage thread, it was quite obvious the part that I had in this matter :biggrin1:.

I think both Lex and Matt should give Kimmie away. Dee is going to do her hair. Frank can be her man of honor--and if any of you think that it it's wierd to have a "man of honor", I've seen it done a handful of times.

Rev. Freddie is working on the ceremony as we speak.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear part player...

I can see you are quite excited about this upcoming event. However, I do have an idea or two I would like to put in play. Though gliding down the aisle enceinte is not my idea of fun, one must strike while the iron is hot, so to speak . So, I would rather it not be quite the big blow out one might have if I were still lean, pristine and seventeen. A ceremony of simple elegance or as much as one can muster under the conditions... I am sure my mother will be quite over joyed to see me given away and has wanted to herself for quite awhile. I do want each and every one of you as a part of the wedding just not in the roles the groom has prematurely delineated. Having waited sooooo long for this day, I wish only for peace in the valley. ( Kimiquiesha sighs as her dream of bridesmaids adorned in madras doupioni silk tea length dresses with gros grain trimmed picture hats and matching gloves evaporates in the wake of her eminent immenseness.... Pre partum depression settles like a cloud....)

prepstudinsc said:
If anyone followed Lex's marriage thread, it was quite obvious the part that I had in this matter :biggrin1:.

I think both Lex and Matt should give Kimmie away. Dee is going to do her hair. Frank can be her man of honor--and if any of you think that it it's wierd to have a "man of honor", I've seen it done a handful of times.

Rev. Freddie is working on the ceremony as we speak.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Um, Kimmie dear, you are pregnant...you need to just sit back and relax and leave the wedding to me. You can pick out the dresses, but everything else I've got taken care of. I've got all my boys helping. With all these gay men around...this is going to be "fabulous"! LOL I'm sure we've got to have a designer in the house somewhere who can whip you up some sort of dress to hide the impending birth of Qu'ellee and Chimelli. Wtih all the European contingent, we are bound to have connections to some source of fabric...it's all under control. Take a deep breath and relax.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
Um, Kimmie dear, you are pregnant...you need to just sit back and relax and leave the wedding to me. You can pick out the dresses, but everything else I've got taken care of. I've got all my boys helping. With all these gay men around...this is going to be "fabulous"! LOL I'm sure we've got to have a designer in the house somewhere who can whip you up some sort of dress to hide the impending birth of Qu'ellee and Chimelli. Wtih all the European contingent, we are bound to have connections to some source of fabric...it's all under control. Take a deep breath and relax.

Darling,
Once again you have helped me realize that good things do come to those who wait, and wait, and wait... We both know that Etta James signature, "At Last" is de riguer. Yes, I know it will be done in the utmost of taste. This wedding has to be a monument to bourgeous redemption... Your mother and mine might just remove their sunglasses and start refering to us by our given names again if all goes well... I have to tone it down. I know I have been billed as the "boho ghetto queen" who unfairly brought down one of the best and brightest with the oldest trick in the book 4 times over, so I will try to be on my best behavior... I actually do like Madras and gros grain....but I dont think Coco will ever be a bow head and Vanderbilt will never be ready for the like....

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Darling,
Once again you have helped me realize that good things do come to those who wait, and wait, and wait... We both know that Etta James signature, "At Last" is de riguer. Yes, I know it will be done in the utmost of taste. This wedding has to be a monument to bourgeous redemption... Your mother and mine might just remove their sunglasses and start refering to us by our given names again if all goes well... I have to tone it down. I know I have been billed as the "boho ghetto queen" who unfairly brought down one of the best and brightest with the oldest trick in the book 4 times over, so I will try to be on my best behavior... I actually do like Madras and gros grain....but I dont think Coco will ever be a bow head and Vanderbilt will never be ready for the like....

You've been billed as the Ghetto Queen, but we know that you're a really bougie princess :biggrin1: .

Now the question is will little Coco be an AKA or a Delta or pledge something like Tri-Sig.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
You've been billed as the Ghetto Queen, but we know that you're a really bougie princess :biggrin1: .

Now the question is will little Coco be an AKA or a Delta or pledge something like Tri-Sig.

Oh my! What was the give away ? The 11th hour bows to convention? Oh, Miss Coco might be many things as long as one of them doesnt include to quote Pink(who quoted Patty incorrectly) "Kreo(creole) Lady Marmalade"

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
It could be worse, we could have the boys trying to be Lady Chablis! LOL

Now, that is a scary thought. Well I suppose you need to have a talk with your first born son then... He is becoming quite proficient in navigating my Jimmy Choos. So will we all be moving over to your place, you to mine or we to something a bit larger...? Oh by the way, I have prepared myself for the day when each of our children (With the exception of Coco) will probably ask for a renaming ceremony and a legal change. What we create in whimsy, they suffer in perpetuity.....

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty said:
Lex dear,

What must that lot be? Oh dont worry you will hear from us way before then . You are family, you know....
Matthew and I are going to work on a DVD of you and Monty's romance from start to finish to be show at the rehearsal dinner.

I have already decided that we will set it to "Shadows of the Night" by Pat Benatar.

I can just see it now...

We're running with the Shadows Of The Night
So baby take my hand, you'll be all right
Surrender all your dreams to me tonight
They'll come true in the end

You said - oh girl, it's a cold world
When you keep it all to yourself
I said you can't hide on the inside
All the pain you've ever felt
Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
Cause we got nobody else

We're running with the Shadows of the Night

You know that sometimes, it feels like
It's all moving way too fast
Use every alibi and words you deny
That love ain't meant to last
You can cry tough baby, it's all right
You can let me down easy, but not tonight

And now the hands of time are standin' still
Midnight angel, won't you say you will

Dreams DO come true in the END!!

*wells up with emotion*

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you baby. You two are the original trip out of town for the weekend...

Lex said:
Matthew and I are going to work on a DVD of you and Monty's romance from start to finish to be show at the rehearsal dinner.

I have already decided that we will set it to "Shadows of the Night" by Pat Benatar.

I can just see it now...

We're running with the Shadows Of The Night

You said - oh girl, it's a cold world
When you keep it all to yourself
I said you can't hide on the inside
All the pain you've ever felt
Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
Cause we got nobody else