" Kimiquiesha's Wedding "

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
Silent but deadly, Baby. LOL

Ok... Now, I am more confused than usual. I have heard that in reference to flatulence, but are you going to be silent because I am deadly or does Matthew need to become silent before Lex becomes deadly? Or was it about gas after all? OR were you talking about that monument to grease you cooked last night? Wuv woo, boo!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
naughty said:
Thank you baby. You two are the original trip out of town for the weekend...
Ahem....Lex.... you don't...ahem... plan on singing "Shadows of the Night" that yourself do you?

We're running with the Shadows of the Night
So baby take my hand, you'll be all right
Surrender all your dreams to me tonight
They'll come true in the end

And now the hands of time are standin' still
Midnight angel, won't you say you will

Dreams DO come true in the END!!

*wells up with emotion*

Wow! I didn't read that right:tongue: I thought you (Lex) wrote *swells with emotion* I was getting all excited now that you (Lex) are home from the honeymoon and available again for freelance work, after hours of course.

Just consider it "Payment" for officiating at your wedding. Bring Matt along. I'm sure we will find "something" for him to do.:tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie53 said:
Ahem....Lex.... you don't...ahem... plan on singing "Shadows of the Night" that yourself do you?

We're running with the Shadows of the Night
So baby take my hand, you'll be all right
Surrender all your dreams to me tonight
They'll come true in the end

And now the hands of time are standin' still
Midnight angel, won't you say you will

Dreams DO come true in the END!!

*wells up with emotion*

Wow! I didn't read that right:tongue: I thought you (Lex) wrote *swells with emotion* I was getting all excited now that you (Lex) are home from the honeymoon and available again for freelance work, after hours of course.

Just consider it "Payment" for officiating at your wedding. Bring Matt along. I'm sure we will find "something" for him to do.:tongue:

Pastor Fred,
Are you handing out your own special brand of holy kisses again? I thought the hidden video tape from the wedding would have calmed your ardor... For shame!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Evey one is getting married, and I am starting to feel like a loser. Always sitting at the single tabel in the corner of the room at the reception, under the only faulty bulb in the room.:redface:
Welll, I was all set you ask you out on a date and tehn I saw that 70 percent straight. So much for that idea. Perhaps Kimmie has a lady friend on this board to introduce you to.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Evey one is getting married, and I am starting to feel like a loser. Always sitting at the single tabel in the corner of the room at the reception, under the only faulty bulb in the room.:redface:

Worry not, baby .I was feeling used and abused just a few months ago and then the miraculous happened at Lex and Matthew's wedding. LEx handed me a glass of Champagne and "Bam" I am here ! Of course there are the unplanned twins in the oven but whatever works. Remember to ask Lex for some of that special champagne and this too could be you....

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
naughty said:
Pastor Fred,
Are you handing out your own special brand of holy kisses again? I thought the hidden video tape from the wedding would have calmed your ardor... For shame!
Kimmie, I thought you had burned that tape by now. I am doing the wedding for free and not charging for the use of Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral named in your honor and no cost to use St. Judas parish hall for the reception and sordid activities. What more do you want for me to for you to burn that tape.

OK I'll burn my copy of you and Mont Mont engaging in friendly activities in the anteroom if you will burn that copy you have of me, Lex, and Matt the night before in the parsonage.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie53 said:
Kimmie, I thought you had burned that tape by now. I am doing the wedding for free and not charging for the use of Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral named in your honor and no cost to use St. Judas parish hall for the reception and sordid activities. What more do you want for me to for you to burn that tape.

OK I'll burn my copy of you and Mont Mont engaging in friendly activities in the anteroom if you will burn that copy you have of me, Lex, and Matt the night before in the parsonage.

Pastor Fred,

you know I love you like a brother. I would never threaten you with that tape. I transfered it to DVD. But be that as it may, I would love to have that tape of me "gettin' some" divine inspiration for my rendition of "I like it like that" Yes, he really did make that organ squeal! Like mama always said, "practice makes perfect!" Oh, and you may return my slip as well. I was wondering where that was....

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Freddie53 said:
Welll, I was all set you ask you out on a date and tehn I saw that 70 percent straight. So much for that idea. Perhaps Kimmie has a lady friend on this board to introduce you to.

I got burned on the realization that the gay lifestyle is a superficial, selfish, life full of lies fueled by sex. At least women are believable when they say that they wan't more to a relationship than sex.:rolleyes:

Naughty said:
Worry not, baby .I was feeling used and abused just a few months ago and then the miraculous happened at Lex and Matthew's wedding. LEx handed me a glass of Champagne and "Bam" I am here ! Of course there are the unplanned twins in the oven but whatever works. Remember to ask Lex for some of that special champagne and this too could be you....

I can't have stretch marks on both my ass and my stomache, sheesh *LOL*. Seriously, twins are common in my family line (truth). "There is a scary thought. The next gereation Bryan_lyte2 really be 2 bryan_lytes.":cool:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
naughty said:
Pastor Fred,

you know I love you like a brother. I would never threaten you with that tape. I transfered it to DVD. But be that as it may, I would love to have that tape of me "gettin' some" divine inspiration for my rendition of "I like it like that" Yes, he really did make that organ squeal! Like mama always said, "practice makes perfect!" Oh, and you may return my slip as well. I was wondering where that was....
There you go. Until now, no one on this thread knew about the slip. Now Everyone knows. I should say practice makes perfect. Four perfect chidlren.

I might refer you to the Cathedral's motto. To get more forgiveness, go and sin some more.

Since Mont Mont is Baptist and he won't let us have those bpatisms, We can dedicate al four babies made in "erfection" later. Baptists allow baby dedications.

The deacons will be glad to know that the cathedral staff is helping make the children's department grow. Not very many churches have an organist that can play the organ like Mont Mont can and have a soloist that can sing as well as you. You do make beautiful "music" together.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie53 said:
There you go. Until now, no one on this thread knew about the slip. Now Everyone knows. I should say practice makes perfect. Four perfect chidlren.

I might refer you to the Cathedral's motto. To get more forgiveness, go and sin some more.

Since Mont Mont is Baptist and he won't let us have those bpatisms, We can dedicate al four babies made in "erfection" later. Baptists allow baby dedications.

The deacons will be glad to know that the cathedral staff is helping make the children's department grow. Not very many churches have an organist that can play the organ like Mont Mont can and have a soloist that can sing as well as you. You do make beautiful "music" together.

Well Pastor Fred,

You may think me a reprobate and shameless hussy, but I have nothing to hide and at this point I couldnt if I wanted to... But be that as it may, I think your idea of a dedication is a lovely one. I know Monty never got over the break up of Milli Vanilli but the twins prospective names are a bit too close for comfort. Maybe you can talk to him about that? Yes, I love making music with Monty .The family that plays together stays together.... Though my mama has been saying there were other things she wished had stayed together....

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
Silent but deadly, Baby. LOL

LMAO! Maybe I should have a T-Shirt made with that slogan.

Imagine how quick people would get out of my way.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Well Pastor Fred,

You may think me a reprobate and shameless hussy, but I have nothing to hide and at this point I couldnt if I wanted to... But be that as it may, I think your idea of a dedication is a lovely one. I know Monty never got over the break up of Milli Vanilli but the twins prospective names are a bit too close for comfort. Maybe you can talk to him about that? Yes, I love making music with Monty .The family that plays together stays together.... Though my mama has been saying there were other things she wished had stayed together....

Who would ever think of you as a hussy? You were just drinking Satan's soda--A LOT of it. That bubbly made you do all sorts of things, but it's ok.

As to the names, you said I could name them, and since you came up with Quantrell, I had to come up with other suitable names.

Now we must get to work finding Bryan some lovin'. At every lpsg wedding, there is another relationship spawned.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
Who would ever think of you as a hussy? You were just drinking Satan's soda--A LOT of it. That bubbly made you do all sorts of things, but it's ok.

As to the names, you said I could name them, and since you came up with Quantrell, I had to come up with other suitable names.

Now we must get to work finding Bryan some lovin'. At every lpsg wedding, there is another relationship spawned.

As for who would think I am a hussy , ask the women's choir at your sainted church. I saw them cutting their eyes at me when they sang Donny Mc Clurkin's "We fall down...." If they only knew the truth.. if I only knew the truth... how did my lace panties get in your pocket that night?

Yes, well Quantrell's name was a mistake.... Someone asked me how it could have happened again and I said Quantrell, that was the name of that orange flavored liqueur you put in the dessert you gave me wasnt it or was it Cointreau...?

Yes, poor Bryan. We do have to find him some one to play with..... Maybe one of my bridesmaids... Could it be Bronxy? ( Hickboy and GoneA might have something to say about that...) Or Gisella ( now that would be a positively tropical combination....) Or perhaps we just give them all some of that punch and let it happpen.... Oh and baby, I know you didnt just use the term "spawned"!