Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Well, I am sure you will fill me in on the details at a more appropriate time. I hate when I can't remember things.... :rolleyes:

That's what happens when you drink too much champagne. Lexy and Matt Matt sure had some good bubbly, not like the cheap stuff that people serve at most weddings. That's why you were drinking it like it was sparkling cider.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
That's what happens when you drink too much champagne. Lexy and Matt Matt sure had some good bubbly, not like the cheap stuff that people serve at most weddings. That's why you were drinking it like it was sparkling cider.

Thank you. I really have held great resentment about the whole incident, but now that you have explained it all to me. I feel so much better, I truly did think it was sparkling cider.Remember at our reception... champagne for Monty, sparkling cider for Kim ( but then I guess the damage has already been done, hasnt it?) :redface:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Freddie53 said:
The men will meet in St. Matthew the Homo named for our own Matthew to go over the procedures.

Mattthew I need help with the vows. We want these to be very very unique and different and memorable as well. Anything goes in Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral.

Reverend, in this type of situation, I prefer to let the happy couple give shape to their own vows. I think we need to hear from them in detail what vows they feel are necessary the help cement this holy new phase in their unique relationship.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Matthew,

St. Matthew the Homo Chapel will be dedicated June 4, at the early service. You will be there to accept the honor of the chapel being named for you want you?

There will be the unveiling of the statue of St. Lex at the front. It should put the statue of David in the shade. It will be a surprise for Lex. Be sure he is there for the unveiling of the nude statue. Actually at my request it is a double statue. A view from the front and one from the back. I couldn't decide which view I liked best so the scuptor is doing a first. A front and back double statue.

Mont Mont is going to be a special guest playing the new organ in the chapel that day. Bronzy is singing. Madame Zora will come if she can.

It will be a splendid day.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Reverend, in this type of situation, I prefer to let the happy couple give shape to their own vows. I think we need to hear from them in detail what vows they feel are necessary the help cement this holy new phase in their unique relationship.

Thank you, Matthew.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
I heard Zora was making new robes for the choir and ministers for that day--leather and spandex.

Yes where is the illustrious and elusive Madame Z? I am sure these will be just as show stopping as the ones at Matt Matt and Lex's wedding. I know they stopped my show....

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
naughty said:
Pastor,

I am really saddened that you insist upon painting me as a jezebel who needs saving. A bride is a bride. Doesnt the good book it self say it is better to marry than to burn? Do you think just because i have tangible evidence of my less than pristine condition, I should be treated with disrespect.?Truth be told I would have wanted nothing more than to have walked down the aisle unsullied, but things do happen.
Also, I believe you are assuming that none of the guests will speak French. I am sure you will be in for a rude surprise there as well. Your cushions are not out of the water yet....
I am so happy for you that the organ has arrived I am sure it will be a wonder. Is there something you need to tell me about the music? Perhaps it might be best for Mont Mont and Bronxy to have an open practice session. Not that I am in the least but jealous, but if you remember we are here among other reasons because of a prior practice session....

Remember, DVD's can be your friend... or foe.
Kimmie,

What can I say? We have multiple rooms for worship at this mega church and we name one such room Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral in honor of you.

And you are on the staff here and much beloved.

I want to thank you and Mont Mont for coming to thge children's department and show the chidlren each week how a baby grows in side a woman. Mont Mont can "explain" how the baby got there. It is part of our sex education program at the First Mega MethoBaptisPresbypenticostal Church on the Hill.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie53 said:
Kimmie,

What can I say? We have multiple rooms for worship at this mega church and we name one such room Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral in honor of you.

And you are on the staff here and much beloved.

I want to thank you and Mont Mont for coming to thge children's department and show the chidlren each week how a baby grows in side a woman. Mont Mont can "explain" how the baby got there. It is part of our sex education program at the First Mega MethoBaptisPresbypenticostal Church on the Hill.

I would be delighted to help out as long as we are not asked to demonstrate.Frankly, I drank so much cider I dont quite know exactly what happened myself. Sometimes, ignorance was bliss...That is my story and I am sticking with it! Just make sure he doesnt tell the children I swallowed a basketball like he did when I was carrying Q. I have swallowed many things but a basketball was not one of them....

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
FIRST MEGABAPTISPREBYPENTICOSMETHODIST CHURCH
The Most Right Reverend Dr. Brother Freddie Snodgrass, Pastor
Mont Mont BigOne,Concert Organist
Kimmie Dearest, Director of Choirs
Bronxy the BombShell, Soloist
Lex Lexus, Theologian And Education
Matthew the Homo, The Real Saint
Madame' Zora, Director of Choreography

Services
St. Lex Fundie Worship Centrer 8:30
St. Matthew the Homo Chapel 9:45
Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral 11:00

Church Motto
To get more forgiveness, go and sin some more

Events
:cool:THE WEDDING:cool:
:tongue:Don't you dare miss it:tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pastor,

The signage is heavenly except for one minor problem. Our soloist's name is BRONXY not BRONZY for the 10th everlasting time! Please change immediately or drama may ensue.....

Freddie53 said:
FIRST MEGABAPTISPREBYPENTICOSMETHODIST CHURCH
The Most Right Reverend Dr. Brother Freddie Snodgrass, Pastor
Mont Mont BigOne,Concert Organist
Kimmie Dearest, Director of Choirs
Bronzy the BombShell, Soloist
Lex Lexus, Theologian And Education
Matthew the Homo, The Real Saint
Madame' Zora, Director of Choreography

Services
St. Lex Fundie Worship Centrer 8:30
St. Matthew the Homo Chapel 9:45
Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral 11:00

Church Motto
To get more forgiveness, go and sin some more

Events
:cool:THE WEDDING:cool:
:tongue:Don't you dare miss it:tongue:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Pastor,

The signage is heavenly except for one minor problem. Our soloist's name is BRONXY not BRONZY for the 10th everlasting time! Please change immediately or drama may ensue.....

Depending on her skin tone, Bronzy might be a fitting moniker.
I thought of Bronxy today on the way home from church--they played "Caribbean Queen" by Billy Ocean. That would be a good song for her to sing at the reception, since it will fit with all the island food.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew and I have taken vacation the week of your historic event so that we may be able to help the madame and the sir in whatever way possible.

Next Thursday and Friday we have a whole 2-day shopping spree planned for Mont-Mont.

We are gonna start the party on Thursday with a full day Spa Treatment:
Facial, steam dome, manicure, pedicure, lunch, full body massage, hair cut

Then, on Friday we have a shopping spree planned for Macy's and Lord & Taylor where will be looking for the perfect honeymoon attire (both day and evening) as well as some fresh new cologne to rock your world!

Why work when you can get paid to help PrepStud try in clothes and what not?

I love PEEKING over the top of the dressing room door. Ah, the beauty of being 6'2". YU-UUUMMMM~!!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
what iis going on? We don't have the costumes...er....I mean wedding attire announced. The wedding vows are still unwritten. And most of all we havn't had the wedding yet.

The announcemnt is on the marquee. No time is set. All we know is that it is in The Mega Church in the sanctuary named in Kimmie's honor Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral. There was talk of moving it to St. Lex's Fundie Worship Center because it is a bit bigger, but it looks like an arena and some of the fundies were having problems with a wedding with the bride wearing a tent.

Anything goes though in Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral. Our mega church serves the needs of all.

Our latest meeting room is being built named Dr. Rock's I Can't Believe It's God Discussion Center. Dr. Rock will be coming on board in leading this "discussion" group. At Dr. Rock's insistance, he will be listed on the staff as counselor, instead of minister. At the center of the room is a wonderful statue of the original "I Can't Believe It's Butter." The room will be painted in a butter tone as you might have guessed. Kimmie is to sing at the first meeting. She will be singing, "I Should Have Danced All Night," a take off on one of those Broadway musicals with a word or two change of course.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
I thought of Bronxy today on the way home from church--they played "Caribbean Queen" by Billy Ocean. That would be a good song for her to sing at the reception, since it will fit with all the island food.

If you're choosing from the Billy Ocean songbook, might I also suggest "Get Out of My Dreams, Get Into My Car"? It should do a fine job of highlighting some of the tender sentiments of the day.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
Matthew and I have taken vacation the week of your historic event so that we may be able to help the madame and the sir in whatever way possible.

Next Thursday and Friday we have a whole 2-day shopping spree planned for Mont-Mont.

We are gonna start the party on Thursday with a full day Spa Treatment:
Facial, steam dome, manicure, pedicure, lunch, full body massage, hair cut

Then, on Friday we have a shopping spree planned for Macy's and Lord & Taylor where will be looking for the perfect honeymoon attire (both day and evening) as well as some fresh new cologne to rock your world!

Why work when you can get paid to help PrepStud try in clothes and what not?

I love PEEKING over the top of the dressing room door. Ah, the beauty of being 6'2". YU-UUUMMMM~!!

Awwwwwww Lex. What am I going to do with you and Matthew? What a wonderful thing to do for my sweetie. If you are going to take him shopping may I suggest .Burberry, Brooks Brothers and Ferragamo... I am sure he will be absolutely glowing after such a two day spree.....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie53 said:
what iis going on? We don't have the costumes...er....I mean wedding attire announced. The wedding vows are still unwritten. And most of all we havn't had the wedding yet.

The announcemnt is on the marquee. No time is set. All we know is that it is in The Mega Church in the sanctuary named in Kimmie's honor Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral. There was talk of moving it to St. Lex's Fundie Worship Center because it is a bit bigger, but it looks like an arena and some of the fundies were having problems with a wedding with the bride wearing a tent.

Anything goes though in Our Lady of the Evening Cathedral. Our mega church serves the needs of all.

Our latest meeting room is being built named Dr. Rock's I Can't Believe It's God Discussion Center. Dr. Rock will be coming on board in leading this "discussion" group. At Dr. Rock's insistance, he will be listed on the staff as counselor, instead of minister. At the center of the room is a wonderful statue of the original "I Can't Believe It's Butter." The room will be painted in a butter tone as you might have guessed. Kimmie is to sing at the first meeting. She will be singing, "I Should Have Danced All Night," a take off on one of those Broadway musicals with a word or two change of course.

Pastor,

When I said I would be wearing a tent that was a figure of speech not speaking of my figure. I may not be able to wear what I might have wished under optimum circumstances, but I will be far from a pot roast with legs. So all they have to know is that the bride is a bit full figured.... As for the costumes... I have all faith that you are "handling it" and it will come together all in good time. I have purchased the leashes and collars. The leashing ceremony and the choice of music for the bride and groom's processionals are my major concerns.Would you like to meet with Monty and I to discuss the vows? As you have observed, I can be very flexible...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
If you're choosing from the Billy Ocean songbook, might I also suggest "Get Out of My Dreams, Get Into My Car"? It should do a fine job of highlighting some of the tender sentiments of the day.

Gentlemen,

Is there something you need to tell me about the choice of music... ?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty said:
Awwwwwww Lex. What am I going to do with you and Matthew? What a wonderful thing to do for my sweetie. If you are going to take him shopping may I suggest .Burberry, Brooks Brothers and Ferragamo... I am sure he will be absolutely glowing after such a two day spree.....

That glow will be the afterglow of Matthew and I having our way with Mont-Mont's 10%. The shopping if just the foreplay to the true pleasure that will come later. :biggrin1:

10%, 10 inches, YUP--sounds like plan to me.

YOU two day, experience, my dear, is still being planned...