" Kimiquiesha's Wedding "

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard he got the Rolls from Rev. Ike.
He gave me a money blessing years ago. Yes i know him well. He was known as Dr. Fredrick at that time. He's well known on the east coast. He would scream in a loud voice. You sitting there tired. You got corns. Ya ain't got no money. Sunday! Sunday!, he would scream on the radio.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He would scream in a loud voice. You sitting there tired. You got corns. Ya ain't got no money. Sunday! Sunday!, he would scream on the radio.

Well that's how Rev. Freddie learned to preach, but he puts everyone to shame. No one can scream like Rev. Freddie, Apostle, Seer, and Revelator and Bishop of the flock. I think it may also have been where he got the idea to have the Mamas and the Papas teach the choir a revised version of Monday, Monday. I always thought it a bit strange that Rev. Freddie wanted to serve ham sandwiches after choir rehearsal, though.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Dear LPSG members,

I am Rev. Freddie or as he likes to be called Bro. Freddie's personal and private secretary.

Bro. Freddie is not back in the church office yet. He just returned from Europe with the Obamas. Rev. Freddie is still pouting because he didn't get to go to London with Michelle and buy some new outfits charged to the White House account.

Bro. Freddie was hoping for some 'quality time" alone with the President on the flight back, but the Secret Service and the news media were persistent in keeping the whole damn media service with the President the entire time.

Right now Bro. Freddie is getting together his prayers for each meal for the Obama family vacation and the daily devotional as well.

Bro. Freddie ask me to thank all the American tax payers here at the LPSG for paying for this wonderful vacation for the Obamas and those getting to go along for the ride.

In the mornings while Michelle and the girls lay out on the beach, Bro. Freddie will be allowed to go sailing on the tax payer sailing boat that Michelle selected for the family vacation.

I'm not sure I am suppose to tell this, but...Bro. Freddie is trying to fix it so an organist will be needed on this vacation.

Word on the street is that we have an illustrious former moderator here at the lpsg that is quite an accomplished organist and will just fit the bill. Or perhaps we should just say will fit.:biggrin1:

Rumors are that this organist has a personal two rank organ and the pipe that goes with this two rank organ is 64 feet long. Surely that is inches, not feet. But you know how rumors are. It for sure isn't too small. Not sure how Bro. Freddie is planning on getting this pipe organ to fit, but that is his problem, not mine.

Bro. Freddie will be back in the pulpit after the Obama vacation.

Horny,

The "Hunk"
Private Secretary to Rev. Freddie

PS I am going on a three day trip. I'll be back in the office some on Saturday and for sure next Monday. I'll be glad to answer questions and relay messages to Bro Freddie while he is studying for the Obama vacation.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bro' Hunk or Bo Hunk,

Would you please tell the NOT right Rev Freddie that he may need to cut his R and R with the HNIC short? If he doesnt get back here ASAP Sistah
Hizztahreeya Jenkins , motha to Ke'Shawn who is due for her weekly "laying on of hands" might perform for the congregation. We all know that a cadillac doesnt run without regular tune ups and Sistah Hizztahreeya is no exception. You know how she loves to pray out loud telling every one including the Lord what is on her heart and other parts. She might just become so overwhelmed that she finds it necessary to unburden her heart and mind to a certain agent of the internal revenue service about particularly large sums of money that are listed under her name in banks in the Caymans. Confession may become good for the soul if he doesnt bring it on back here and minister to the sick and afflicted. Just though you might want to know...

An interested bystander...

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The sick and lame are acting up, they are lining up in droves because they heard that Rev. Freddie had had special healing powers passed to him spiritually from Bennie Hinn and Peter Popoff. If Rev. Freddie doesn't come back soon, the people will take their money and go elsewhere.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my, I just heard Reverend Freddie is indisposed at the moment he received a very sad message yesterday that his mentor and spiritual advisor Reverend Ike died yesterday at the age of 74. I hope the congregation will cut him some slack for this one at least for the weekend...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Dear my blessed congregation,

It is so blessed to be back here in these parts. I want to give my thanks to The Hunk keeping up with the people of the lord here at lpsg ministries.

It was a trying experience. It had been so long since I had longed in being with the Obamas and all that I couldn't remember my password to the lpsg ministries computer. I could always of course create a new password. I know how. But those damn moderators. They get their bowels in an uproar when people create new passwords. I don't think the Lord cares one way or the other, but our ministries computer director Rob E goes ape sh$t when people do it.

But, the Hunk saved me. Gave me the password. Never mind what all I HAD to do with the Hunk to get it. I'll spare the intimate details.

The Hunk is doing wonders for the LPSG. The Hunk does not have an account here, but he as raised a considerable amount of money for the LPSG ministries. The Lord told me in a dream to help him count the money on the halves.

Many men have been blessed, their egos raised with photo shopped pics using Bro Hunk's er,..em...photgogentic...body parts. Bro Snakey is so good at photoshopping that no one has caught him yet. So we are cutting Mr. Snakey in on money received as well.

MOVING ON!!!

What is this about members not giving their money? Attendance isn't required, but those monthly checks are.

I need this Board of Directors to get busy and calm down the flock.

Bro Prep, thanks for getting the bus details ready. You left out the water melons and ribs. Please if you will, get your committee together and get the trip organized.

Please add $10 to the cost of the trip. We have to financed the extra "activities" for the board of directors at LPSG ministries.

I'll be back in the pulpit Sunday. Sermon title: Give a tenth of a title to Freddie, the Lord's appointed preacher for the LPSG. This is the way it works. You give $10 to the Lord and Bro Freddie gets a tenth of that. Sister Kim, will you sing "Give of Your Best to Freddie. I am planning on our resident organists to accompany her on the organ.

Uh...em..Bro. Prepstud? Please play the Marshal and Ogletree organ owned by the church. Though I am sure there are some who would prefer you play your......em... Never mind.

Also, a tithe is on your GROSS income. We will have none of that tithing just on your take home check after income taxes, social security, medicare, state taxes, county taxes, city taxes and real estate taxes to build that new high school are taken out.

Speaking of the new high school. It is just breathtaking walking through it. I don't know how the high school students stood it with all the structural problems, toilets that didn't work, etc. The building has been condemned. The school has five years to close and demolish the building by the state.

But there is great news! the school will now be able to house all the kindergarten and first graders together in that old high school! They are moving all the kindergarten and first grade students in the old high school. Isn't it wonderful to have all those little ones all together in the same building. Prayers have been answered our little ones will all be together in the same building now. They can learn potty control early on with most of the toilets broken. But that is how we do it in America. Build a new high school and give the old condemned high school to a lower grade or two to occupy.

About the rumors about our illustrious organist and his private organ he plays at home. Well. perhaps at other times. I digress a minute there. Bro Prepstud does not have a 64 foot pipe for his two rank organ. You all know how rumors get started. Bro. Prepstuds pipe is really 64 mm. Our apologies to Bro. Prepstud for such a rumor getting started.

The President, Michelle and the girls said to tell everyone hi. Just as soon as he gets the Vice President's show out of his mouth, he will be able to come and preach for us here at LPSG ministries.

As most of you know, the vice president was eating some of those little sandwiches with the Russians. The were all so friendly and Joe had taken his shoes off. So in front of all the people of Russia picked up his shoe and put it in his mouth. That is not a good thing to do in Russia. They were offended and poor Joe had to come home and get help from the President and Miss Hillary to get that shoe removed.

Poor Joe. He gets so excited talking with people and gets comfy and all and takes off his shoes. Next thing you know he has one of those shoes in his mouth. He's done it many times before. Joe is really smart, but all this eating shoes is really getting to him and his reputation as a scholar and a gentleman.

Do put Brother Joe on your prayer list.

Lets all be thankful for Michle's accomplishments. Lizzy as Michelle like to call Queen, is planning a golf tour with Michelle. Story I understood on Air Force One coming home is that The Queen and Michelle are going shopping together to get new swim suits for their swim tour together as well.

And all of God's children (and Freddie's children to swindle)

Bro Freddie

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear my blessed congregation,

It is so blessed to be back here in these parts. I want to give my thanks to The Hunk keeping up with the people of the lord here at lpsg ministries.

It was a trying experience. It had been so long since I had longed in being with the Obamas and all that I couldn't remember my password to the lpsg ministries computer. I could always of course create a new password. I know how. But those damn moderators. They get their bowels in an uproar when people create new passwords. I don't think the Lord cares one way or the other, but our ministries computer director Rob E goes ape sh$t when people do it.

But, the Hunk saved me. Gave me the password. Never mind what all I HAD to do with the Hunk to get it. I'll spare the intimate details.

The Hunk is doing wonders for the LPSG. The Hunk does not have an account here, but he as raised a considerable amount of money for the LPSG ministries. The Lord told me in a dream to help him count the money on the halves.

Many men have been blessed, their egos raised with photo shopped pics using Bro Hunk's er,..em...photgogentic...body parts. Bro Snakey is so good at photoshopping that no one has caught him yet. So we are cutting Mr. Snakey in on money received as well.

MOVING ON!!!

What is this about members not giving their money? Attendance isn't required, but those monthly checks are.

I need this Board of Directors to get busy and calm down the flock.

Bro Prep, thanks for getting the bus details ready. You left out the water melons and ribs. Please if you will, get your committee together and get the trip organized.

Please add $10 to the cost of the trip. We have to financed the extra "activities" for the board of directors at LPSG ministries.

I'll be back in the pulpit Sunday. Sermon title: Give a tenth of a title to Freddie, the Lord's appointed preacher for the LPSG. This is the way it works. You give $10 to the Lord and Bro Freddie gets a tenth of that. Sister Kim, will you sing "Give of Your Best to Freddie. I am planning on our resident organists to accompany her on the organ.

Uh...em..Bro. Prepstud? Please play the Marshal and Ogletree organ owned by the church. Though I am sure there are some who would prefer you play your......em... Never mind.

Also, a tithe is on your GROSS income. We will have none of that tithing just on your take home check after income taxes, social security, medicare, state taxes, county taxes, city taxes and real estate taxes to build that new high school are taken out.

Speaking of the new high school. It is just breathtaking walking through it. I don't know how the high school students stood it with all the structural problems, toilets that didn't work, etc. The building has been condemned. The school has five years to close and demolish the building by the state.

But there is great news! the school will now be able to house all the kindergarten and first graders together in that old high school! They are moving all the kindergarten and first grade students in the old high school. Isn't it wonderful to have all those little ones all together in the same building. Prayers have been answered our little ones will all be together in the same building now. They can learn potty control early on with most of the toilets broken. But that is how we do it in America. Build a new high school and give the old condemned high school to a lower grade or two to occupy.

About the rumors about our illustrious organist and his private organ he plays at home. Well. perhaps at other times. I digress a minute there. Bro Prepstud does not have a 64 foot pipe for his two rank organ. You all know how rumors get started. Bro. Prepstuds pipe is really 64 mm. Our apologies to Bro. Prepstud for such a rumor getting started.

The President, Michelle and the girls said to tell everyone hi. Just as soon as he gets the Vice President's show out of his mouth, he will be able to come and preach for us here at LPSG ministries.

As most of you know, the vice president was eating some of those little sandwiches with the Russians. The were all so friendly and Joe had taken his shoes off. So in front of all the people of Russia picked up his shoe and put it in his mouth. That is not a good thing to do in Russia. They were offended and poor Joe had to come home and get help from the President and Miss Hillary to get that shoe removed.

Poor Joe. He gets so excited talking with people and gets comfy and all and takes off his shoes. Next thing you know he has one of those shoes in his mouth. He's done it many times before. Joe is really smart, but all this eating shoes is really getting to him and his reputation as a scholar and a gentleman.

Do put Brother Joe on your prayer list.

Lets all be thankful for Michle's accomplishments. Lizzy as Michelle like to call Queen, is planning a golf tour with Michelle. Story I understood on Air Force One coming home is that The Queen and Michelle are going shopping together to get new swim suits for their swim tour together as well.

And all of God's children (and Freddie's children to swindle)

Bro Freddie

Bro Freddie!

Thank you for blessing us with your illustrious presence. There is however the rather noisome matter of sister Hizztereeah's need for the laying on of your hands. You know sistah girl is in need of her tune up or she might tune up and start singing to the Feds. I am sure you dont want to cause any embarassment to your new found friends in the White House. I am sure even a few Budweisers wont be able to get you out of this one...I'm just saying as the good book does "Charity begins at home and spreads a broad." Oh my, that didnt sound quite right but I am sure you get my meaning...

A concerned church goer...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Bro Freddie!

Thank you for blessing us with your illustrious presence. There is however the rather noisome matter of sister Hizztereeah's need for the laying on of your hands. You know sistah girl is in need of her tune up or she might tune up and start singing to the Feds. I am sure you dont want to cause any embarassment to your new found friends in the White House. I am sure even a few Budweisers wont be able to get you out of this one...I'm just saying as the good book does "Charity begins at home and spreads a broad." Oh my, that didnt sound quite right but I am sure you get my meaning...

A concerned church goer...
Sister Kimmie,

Thanks so much for your insightful presence here on our staff at Lpsg Ministries. I so understand that Sister Hizztereeah is in dire need of the laying on of hands. As you know, Lpsg Ministries heartily believes in the doctrine of separation of church and state, particularly when it comes to the discussion of money. I've explained this particular doctrine to Sister Hizztereeah several times when I have "had to lay my hands" on Sister Hizztereeah.

This being a "confidential memo" and all, please give me some hints on how Sister Hizztereeah needs "hands laid" on her this time.

You know I am always willing and able to provide "ministry" to the congregation as they "need" it.

Please pass on to Bro. Prepstud that he really needs to get his organ into shape. We might "need" it soon. Now, Sister Kimmie, get your mind out of the gutter. You know I am talking about the church organ that has FIVE manuals, keyboards if you have forgotten organ terminology. Plus he has that pedal board that he plays when he is really excited that makes it a six manual organ! Bro. Prepstud does an admirable job on the piano, but I have heard suggestions that Bro. Prepstud play the Five Manual organ in the church. People really enjoy hearing Bro. Prepstud play his five manual organ in church especially when he uses that pedal board that makes it a six manual organ. The high that some of our people get from Bro. Prepstud's playing his organ in church is so amazing, thrilling, and so emotional.

It has been mind boggling getting all the "ministry" done here at Lpsg Ministries with the "Hunk" being sent on a missionary position, I mean journey. Many of our Lpsg members have "self image" issues. Bro. Hunk provides a ministry of photographs that are unique for each member that the member can post and feel good about himself. Sorry Kim,he can't do "self image" photographs for you. God has only given Bro. Hunk special talents in providing "photograph ministries" to males.

I must close. Another of my congregation is calling out for "ministry" from me. I have "work" to do.

Thanks again Sister Kimmie for your devotion to all the ministries here at Lpsg Ministries.

In His Service,

Bro. Freddie

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Bro Freddie,

Thank you for responding to my message concerning sister Hizztereeah and her eminent meltdown. Affirmation is a wonderful thing. She perhaps needs a one on one counselling session that only you can provide. I think that will go a long way in ensuring her continued support of your cause.

I will definitely forward your memo to Bro Prepstud about your need for his organ rehabilitation. I am sure he will be delighted to work towards the project you are proposing. He never could resist the opportunity to share his organ skillz with the congregation and beyond. He feels it is his reasonable service.
As far as my mind settling in less than heavenly realms concerning Bro Prepstud's organ skillz, what is more heavenly than the thought of Bro Prepstud once again using his talents in the service of the congregation. As the good book says "Charity begins at home and spreads abroad".

Your addition of Bro Hunk to the church staff was an inspired move. He has definitely expanded our church demographic in many ways. Just as stain glass window of old inspired higher worship so does Bro Hunk with his spectacular assets. He is a wizard at marketing and I am sure there are a number of male members within the congregation who definitely could use his particular skills in developing self image. Your placement of him over the men's self actualization ministry was a perfect fit in so many ways. He definitely fills all the spaces left by your former unfortunately inadequate assistant in this endeavor, Bro PP Puhnee.

Fear not for my self image. I assure you, I have never been intimidated by the male peacock . Bro Prepstud and I would not have been able to live in such a state of harmony if I had not realized early on that if another needs a little extra time in front of the mirror to to ensure continued self confidence in the face of adversity, encroaching years and retreating hairlines so be it.

May I say it is always a pleasure to serve.

Sis Kimiquiesha

Sister Kimmie,

Thanks so much for your insightful presence here on our staff at Lpsg Ministries. I so understand that Sister Hizztereeah is in dire need of the laying on of hands. As you know, Lpsg Ministries heartily believes in the doctrine of separation of church and state, particularly when it comes to the discussion of money. I've explained this particular doctrine to Sister Hizztereeah several times when I have "had to lay my hands" on Sister Hizztereeah.

This being a "confidential memo" and all, please give me some hints on how Sister Hizztereeah needs "hands laid" on her this time.

You know I am always willing and able to provide "ministry" to the congregation as they "need" it.

Please pass on to Bro. Prepstud that he really needs to get his organ into shape. We might "need" it soon. Now, Sister Kimmie, get your mind out of the gutter. You know I am talking about the church organ that has FIVE manuals, keyboards if you have forgotten organ terminology. Plus he has that pedal board that he plays when he is really excited that makes it a six manual organ! Bro. Prepstud does an admirable job on the piano, but I have heard suggestions that Bro. Prepstud play the Five Manual organ in the church. People really enjoy hearing Bro. Prepstud play his five manual organ in church especially when he uses that pedal board that makes it a six manual organ. The high that some of our people get from Bro. Prepstud's playing his organ in church is so amazing, thrilling, and so emotional.

It has been mind boggling getting all the "ministry" done here at Lpsg Ministries with the "Hunk" being sent on a missionary position, I mean journey. Many of our Lpsg members have "self image" issues. Bro. Hunk provides a ministry of photographs that are unique for each member that the member can post and feel good about himself. Sorry Kim,he can't do "self image" photographs for you. God has only given Bro. Hunk special talents in providing "photograph ministries" to males.

I must close. Another of my congregation is calling out for "ministry" from me. I have "work" to do.

Thanks again Sister Kimmie for your devotion to all the ministries here at Lpsg Ministries.

In His Service,

Bro. Freddie

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As far as my mind settling in less than heavenly realms concerning Bro Prepstud's organ skillz, what is more heavenly than the thought of Bro Prepstud once again using his talents in the service of the congregation. As the good book says "Charity begins at home and spreads abroad".

Your addition of Bro Hunk to the church staff was an inspired move. He has definitely expanded our church demographic in many ways. Just as stain glass window of old inspired higher worship so does Bro Hunk with his spectacular assets. He is a wizard at marketing and I am sure there are a number of male members within the congregation who definitely could use his particular skills in developing self image. Your placement of him over the men's self actualization ministry was a perfect fit in so many ways. He definitely fills all the spaces left by your former unfortunately inadequate assistant in this endeavor, Bro PP Puhnee.

Fear not for my self image. I assure you, I have never been intimidated by the male peacock . Bro Prepstud and I would not have been able to live in such a state of harmony if I had not realized early on that if another needs a little extra time in front of the mirror to to ensure continued self confidence in the face of adversity, encroaching years and retreating hairlines so be it.

I heard from the Deacons that since Rev. Freddie was so supportive of the music of the church that he is letting me add on to the organ making it the biggest and the best. I got a memo from him saying something about how the organ should be long and thick. I'm not really sure how that translates into musical terms, so I will be doing some research on that.

With the new building project that is started, the men's bathroom was getting backed up with long lines, due to all the people staring at themselves in the mirrors. So they have decided to quadruple the size of the men's room and mirror the whole place from floor to ceiling. The only thing I find odd is that the bathroom has been moved to a far corner of the building--something about needing privacy.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I heard from the Deacons that since Rev. Freddie was so supportive of the music of the church that he is letting me add on to the organ making it the biggest and the best. I got a memo from him saying something about how the organ should be long and thick. I'm not really sure how that translates into musical terms, so I will be doing some research on that.

With the new building project that is started, the men's bathroom was getting backed up with long lines, due to all the people staring at themselves in the mirrors. So they have decided to quadruple the size of the men's room and mirror the whole place from floor to ceiling. The only thing I find odd is that the bathroom has been moved to a far corner of the building--something about needing privacy.
Bro. Prepstud,

It is indeed a pleasure to hear from you. I had some questions concerning the mirrors. Will all of them be magnifying or just certain ones. Do keep in mind to keep the magnification down to a level where "things" don't look blurred. I know we want objects that are two inches in length to appear to be eight inches in length, but there is a limit to what a mirror can do.

Also keep in mind that we don't want objects that are eight inches in length to look to be 32 inches in length. That is over doing it a bit.

Also keep in mind what too much magnification might do to the pipes causing some of them to arch forward. Water flows downhill, not up stream if you know what I mean. I don't know what it is about mirrors that cause some pipes to move position and start pointing upward instead of downward, but the secret cameras we have installed in the men's room show us that this is true.

We have to have the cameras so we can see who Bro. Hunk needs to apply his special ministry skills.

About the organ,yes I said I want it big, the biggest, the longest and the fattest pipes in all the land.

About the long and thick suggestions. It is reverberation I am looking for. You know where just a little motion from the pipes causes things to really swirl and the "sound" can be heard and felt for several seconds after each "attack" by the organist.

Please let your dear wife, Sister Kimmie, know that I have laid hands on sister Hizztereeah. Her moans of spiritual as I laid hands on the sister had great results. Before I was through, Sister Hizztereeah was speaking in unknown tongues she was so overwhelmed by the moving of the Spirit in the laying on of hands if administered by someone with the special gift like me to do the laying on of hands.

It is so sweet of your dear wife to understand and support your organ ministry in addition to being a faithful husband when you are at home.

Please give my love to Sister Kimmie. Do you think she could sing, "He Touched Me" Sunday morning at the blended service? The blended service is my favorite. A service that has something for everyone. The way it should be. Don't you think?

Also for the closing hymn I would like to hear just the men sing the old and venerable hymn, "O For a Faith that Will Not Shrink." I know that hymn is in the 56 edition of the old Baptist Hymnal. It is not in our present hymnal. I don't know why they took it out. It was my favorite!

The ladies can thing sing "O Why Not Tonight"

Two great songs of affirmation that keep a marriage together since it being Reaffirming our Marital Vows Sunday and all, those great hymns would be just perfect to conclude the service.

Bro. Prepstud, you do so much for the church. Adding Bro. Hunk to the staff has really helped my ministry. The money is there for another staff person. Would you perhaps need another staff person?

And now for the best news of all. The Obama's have decided that they want music to be a part of their "morning devotions." You and Sister Kimmie would be just perfect. Kimmie can sing while you play the organ. You can bring the kids. Perhaps we can all go sailing together on the tax payers' boat while Michelle and the girls are shopping and the President is busy taking care of business.

Rev, Freddie

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bro. Prepstud,

It is indeed a pleasure to hear from you. I had some questions concerning the mirrors. Will all of them be magnifying or just certain ones. Do keep in mind to keep the magnification down to a level where "things" don't look blurred. I know we want objects that are two inches in length to appear to be eight inches in length, but there is a limit to what a mirror can do.

Also keep in mind that we don't want objects that are eight inches in length to look to be 32 inches in length. That is over doing it a bit.

Also keep in mind what too much magnification might do to the pipes causing some of them to arch forward. Water flows downhill, not up stream if you know what I mean. I don't know what it is about mirrors that cause some pipes to move position and start pointing upward instead of downward, but the secret cameras we have installed in the men's room show us that this is true.

We have to have the cameras so we can see who Bro. Hunk needs to apply his special ministry skills.

About the organ,yes I said I want it big, the biggest, the longest and the fattest pipes in all the land.

About the long and thick suggestions. It is reverberation I am looking for. You know where just a little motion from the pipes causes things to really swirl and the "sound" can be heard and felt for several seconds after each "attack" by the organist.

Please let your dear wife, Sister Kimmie, know that I have laid hands on sister Hizztereeah. Her moans of spiritual as I laid hands on the sister had great results. Before I was through, Sister Hizztereeah was speaking in unknown tongues she was so overwhelmed by the moving of the Spirit in the laying on of hands if administered by someone with the special gift like me to do the laying on of hands.

It is so sweet of your dear wife to understand and support your organ ministry in addition to being a faithful husband when you are at home.

Please give my love to Sister Kimmie. Do you think she could sing, "He Touched Me" Sunday morning at the blended service? The blended service is my favorite. A service that has something for everyone. The way it should be. Don't you think?

Also for the closing hymn I would like to hear just the men sing the old and venerable hymn, "O For a Faith that Will Not Shrink." I know that hymn is in the 56 edition of the old Baptist Hymnal. It is not in our present hymnal. I don't know why they took it out. It was my favorite!

The ladies can thing sing "O Why Not Tonight"

Two great songs of affirmation that keep a marriage together since it being Reaffirming our Marital Vows Sunday and all, those great hymns would be just perfect to conclude the service.

Bro. Prepstud, you do so much for the church. Adding Bro. Hunk to the staff has really helped my ministry. The money is there for another staff person. Would you perhaps need another staff person?

And now for the best news of all. The Obama's have decided that they want music to be a part of their "morning devotions." You and Sister Kimmie would be just perfect. Kimmie can sing while you play the organ. You can bring the kids. Perhaps we can all go sailing together on the tax payers' boat while Michelle and the girls are shopping and the President is busy taking care of business.

Rev, Freddie

Dearest irreverent Reverend,

I am sorry not to have responded to your missive earlier. I have really had my hands full with getting the kids ready for school. Q and Coco took a quick trip out to the desert to hang with their Uncle Dee. I sent some hair supplies for him with Coco. She has been using a product that I am sure will take a bit of the sideshow bob out of his hair experience. The twins are about to start their first day of school. Khemmy and Quelly both love the "Jesus is Love but Money is Power" Back packs you sent them . and the triplets like their mentors the three monkeys are totally oblvious. Mon, Rae, and Bennie are as sweet as can be but they see nothing wrong with doing whatever suits them, they hear nothing I tell them and they wont break their pact of silence whenever something mysteriously goes broken or missing. I think I have convinced their father that seven is the number of perfection and we need not add any more blessings to this over flowing cornocopia of love.
I will definitely be re reading your list of needs after this insanity has calmed down a bit. Glad you had a great stay with the Obamas.

With much luv,

Sis K

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dearest irreverent Reverend,

I am sorry not to have responded to your missive earlier. I have really had my hands full with getting the kids ready for school. Q and Coco took a quick trip out to the desert to hang with their Uncle Dee. I sent some hair supplies for him with Coco. She has been using a product that I am sure will take a bit of the sideshow bob out of his hair experience. The twins are about to start their first day of school. Khemmy and Quelly both love the "Jesus is Love but Money is Power" Back packs you sent them . and the triplets like their mentors the three monkeys are totally oblvious. Mon, Rae, and Bennie are as sweet as can be but they see nothing wrong with doing whatever suits them, they hear nothing I tell them and they wont break their pact of silence whenever something mysteriously goes broken or missing. I think I have convinced their father that seven is the number of perfection and we need not add any more blessings to this over flowing cornocopia of love.
I will definitely be re reading your list of needs after this insanity has calmed down a bit. Glad you had a great stay with the Obamas.

With much luv,

Sis K

I heard from Uncle Dee that the kids had a great time, although the hair products had a reaction to his hair. While making it smooth and luxuriously soft, he said it bleached it out to an ungodly shade of platinum blond. Coco thought it quite lovely, so she snuck in and used some of the stuff, now she's strutting around like Anna Nicole Smith, stuffing oranges in her shirt. Quantrell eggs her on, of course, so she took her hair dryer and flat iron and now he looks like the love child of Don King and James Brown with a bad process! I am a little worried about Quantrell's new mantra he heard while attending a peace rally at the University with Dee.
He is going around shouting "a piece for peace." I have tried to convince him that it means a piece of pie, not a piece of booty.

Rev. Freddie, I am sure that you had a great time with the president and his family. I just hope that you didn't try to use your stimulus package in order to get your point across about the health care reform. I think stimulating packages are best left for the president and his wife by themselves, not their spiritual advisor.:wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard from Uncle Dee that the kids had a great time, although the hair products had a reaction to his hair. While making it smooth and luxuriously soft, he said it bleached it out to an ungodly shade of platinum blond. Coco thought it quite lovely, so she snuck in and used some of the stuff, now she's strutting around like Anna Nicole Smith, stuffing oranges in her shirt. Quantrell eggs her on, of course, so she took her hair dryer and flat iron and now he looks like the love child of Don King and James Brown with a bad process! I am a little worried about Quantrell's new mantra he heard while attending a peace rally at the University with Dee.
He is going around shouting "a piece for peace." I have tried to convince him that it means a piece of pie, not a piece of booty.

Rev. Freddie, I am sure that you had a great time with the president and his family. I just hope that you didn't try to use your stimulus package in order to get your point across about the health care reform. I think stimulating packages are best left for the president and his wife by themselves, not their spiritual advisor.:wink:

As for Q all I can say is that he is YOUR son! Miss Coco however was an extra terrestrial sent down from planet couture to watch over us mere mortals. She too must have gotten her taste for expensive labels from you as well.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Thanks so much Bro. Prepstud for your note. About stimulus packages: Aren't you planning on using yours at the Obama Compound in New England when we all go to New England. Don't forget that while the President is in meetings and Michelle are the girls are shopping we all get to use the sailing boat in the mornings. They tell me that stimulus packages do more stimulating while being bounced around upon the waters of the North Atlantic.

As the good book says, "Seek and Ye Shall Find" That is the spiritual theme for spiritual meditations. Our small groups theme is "How to Make Your Stimulus Package More Stimulating."

Former President Bill Clinton will be the be the group advisor for the small group sessions. We are so fortunate to have such a well known advocate on how to use your stimulus package giving internationally recognized sessions while he was President.

I understand that there will also be a an closing evaluation session for the men on the topic, "My Stimulus Package is bigger than Your Stimulus Package. I understand there will be a show and tell at the end.

Sister K,

Do you have the new lyrics for the venerable hymn "I'd Rather Have Jesus" written yet? You and Brother Prepstud are on the program for you to sing the solo and for Bro. Prepstud to play his organ.

Everyone is looking forward to this moving experience during the service.

Did the children get their new T shirts for the Obama vacation? You know the ones that say," Bro Freddie is the Greatest.? They will look so cute wearing them.

Bro Prepstud, I don't want to meddle in your family affairs but from the rumors I am hearing, you need to talk to your boys about when and where they can use their stimulus packages. We don't want gossip being spread among the flock.

I can't wait for you two to get here with some of the college boys to assist me in my work. They come so handy you know.

In Bro. Freddie's Service,

Bro Freddie