Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm kinda curious for real life answers. Not for statistical responses regarding fictional people represented by numbers. And I wouldn't dream of asking you guys to post in a public forum, so if you want to post the reply to a private message to me, that's totally ok.

But I was just wondering...of those men/women who are logged on here with HIV, how many got it from means other than sharing needles or fluid swapping (sex without pulling out or swallowing). I am just curious and don't mean to offend or persecute anyone for their decisions. All I'm wondering is how likely transmission is without directly ingesting DNA.

Awkward question, I know, and one that may even get backlash, but if it gets to be a big deal, just tell a moderator to delete this.

toreadore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
either im an idiot, or havent had enough coffee yet. I don't understand the question. if your not getting hiv via body fluids or needles how do you mean? Do you mean by blood transfusions?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i don't think this question is as personal as others I have read on the board, I don't know. I hope you find the information you need/want, and I hope guys share it public on the board so all of us can learn

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea, I suppose my question is kind of unclear. I was trying to not be so...graphic I suppose? But I'll just ask the question on my mind, that should be easier.

I want to know that those guys who have given rimjobs or blowjobs where you didn't swallow, did you still contract HIV? Kissing, foreplay, oral...things like that. I understand the risks of contracting the disease from swallowing a load of someone's cum or from shooting/receiving a load of cum in my ass bareback, that's not what I'm wondering about. I'm wondering about the other methods of sex.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understood from my close friend who is infected by this that urine and saliva are not swamped by the virus so I guess kissing and piss play can be safe. You can get infected if you swap blood fluid like cum or blood itself... I hope this helps.