1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Kind of a personal question

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sukmycock00, Apr 6, 2010.

1. sukmycock00

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I'm kinda curious for real life answers. Not for statistical responses regarding fictional people represented by numbers. And I wouldn't dream of asking you guys to post in a public forum, so if you want to post the reply to a private message to me, that's totally ok.

But I was just wondering...of those men/women who are logged on here with HIV, how many got it from means other than sharing needles or fluid swapping (sex without pulling out or swallowing). I am just curious and don't mean to offend or persecute anyone for their decisions. All I'm wondering is how likely transmission is without directly ingesting DNA.

Awkward question, I know, and one that may even get backlash, but if it gets to be a big deal, just tell a moderator to delete this.

2. toreadore

toreadore 1st Like

Albums:
    either im an idiot, or havent had enough coffee yet. I don't understand the question. if your not getting hiv via body fluids or needles how do you mean? Do you mean by blood transfusions?

3. petite

petite Expert Member

Albums:
    Do you mean handjobs, frottage, things like that?

4. mplsingleguy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i don't think this question is as personal as others I have read on the board, I don't know. I hope you find the information you need/want, and I hope guys share it public on the board so all of us can learn

5. Sergeant_Torpedo

Sergeant_Torpedo Experimental Member

The methodology is a bit iffy if you really want to know my sincere response.

6. sukmycock00

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yea, I suppose my question is kind of unclear. I was trying to not be so...graphic I suppose? But I'll just ask the question on my mind, that should be easier.

I want to know that those guys who have given rimjobs or blowjobs where you didn't swallow, did you still contract HIV? Kissing, foreplay, oral...things like that. I understand the risks of contracting the disease from swallowing a load of someone's cum or from shooting/receiving a load of cum in my ass bareback, that's not what I'm wondering about. I'm wondering about the other methods of sex.

7. lopo2000

lopo2000 Sexy Member

I understood from my close friend who is infected by this that urine and saliva are not swamped by the virus so I guess kissing and piss play can be safe. You can get infected if you swap blood fluid like cum or blood itself... I hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice