Kind of a personal question

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sukmycock00, Apr 6, 2010.

1. sukmycock00

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I'm kinda curious for real life answers. Not for statistical responses regarding fictional people represented by numbers. And I wouldn't dream of asking you guys to post in a public forum, so if you want to post the reply to a private message to me, that's totally ok.

But I was just wondering...of those men/women who are logged on here with HIV, how many got it from means other than sharing needles or fluid swapping (sex without pulling out or swallowing). I am just curious and don't mean to offend or persecute anyone for their decisions. All I'm wondering is how likely transmission is without directly ingesting DNA.

Awkward question, I know, and one that may even get backlash, but if it gets to be a big deal, just tell a moderator to delete this.

2. toreadore

toreadore New Member

Albums:
    either im an idiot, or havent had enough coffee yet. I don't understand the question. if your not getting hiv via body fluids or needles how do you mean? Do you mean by blood transfusions?

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Do you mean handjobs, frottage, things like that?

4. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i don't think this question is as personal as others I have read on the board, I don't know. I hope you find the information you need/want, and I hope guys share it public on the board so all of us can learn

5. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

The methodology is a bit iffy if you really want to know my sincere response.

6. sukmycock00

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yea, I suppose my question is kind of unclear. I was trying to not be so...graphic I suppose? But I'll just ask the question on my mind, that should be easier.

I want to know that those guys who have given rimjobs or blowjobs where you didn't swallow, did you still contract HIV? Kissing, foreplay, oral...things like that. I understand the risks of contracting the disease from swallowing a load of someone's cum or from shooting/receiving a load of cum in my ass bareback, that's not what I'm wondering about. I'm wondering about the other methods of sex.

7. lopo2000

Gold Member

I understood from my close friend who is infected by this that urine and saliva are not swamped by the virus so I guess kissing and piss play can be safe. You can get infected if you swap blood fluid like cum or blood itself... I hope this helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted