Kind of ambushed; fucked my friend's wife

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I set up a plan to drink with my dude, but he sent his cute wife instead, and stayed home. WTF! It was like he was testing her or me. We discussed that. It became clear she wanted the D, and I couldn't muster the gumption to leave. She said her marriage was ending and she brought condoms with her. She said hubby was very insistent that she come drink with me. Total set up? By her or him? He is also very hung and I wonder if he wanted to hear a story about how he is bigger than me when she got home. Who knows. His wife was super into it and very turned on, but rushed and concerned about being caught. She also cried. What a mess. I feel a bit guilty for sleeping with a married woman. He has been messaging that he wants to hang out again. More later. Thoughts?

Reactions: zurichtom

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I set up a plan to drink with my dude, but he sent his cute wife instead, and stayed home. WTF! It was like he was testing her or me. We discussed that. It became clear she wanted the D, and I couldn't muster the gumption to leave. She said her marriage was ending and she brought condoms with her. She said hubby was very insistent that she come drink with me. Total set up? By her or him? He is also very hung and I wonder if he wanted to hear a story about how he is bigger than me when she got home. Who knows. His wife was super into it and very turned on, but rushed and concerned about being caught. She also cried. What a mess. I feel a bit guilty for sleeping with a married woman. He has been messaging that he wants to hang out again. More later. Thoughts?
Maybe he sent her to find out if you was any good - now its going to be his turn to try you!

I am not gonna say I have not fucked married women and girlfriends. I have and I have done it more than once. It is something I learned not to do, especially when it involves friends. You will see this test again and again in life until you pass it. It seems every time i was faced with this kind of temptation it was easier to give in. The girls got prettier and everyone got clever. I finally broke the cycle and it is something that has improved my life.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not gonna say I have not fucked married women and girlfriends. I have and I have done it more than once. It is something I learned not to do, especially when it involves friends. You will see this test again and again in life until you pass it. It seems every time i was faced with this kind of temptation it was easier to give in. The girls got prettier and everyone got clever. I finally broke the cycle and it is something that has improved my life.
Yeah. Liquor helped break my resolve, but I need to do better.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, liquor isn't the answer. You really need to learn that your top head should be in control of those decisions. Just going for the fuck isn't going to get you where you want, in the long run.

If you want an affair with a married woman, fine...
If you want a ménage, that's fine too...
If he sets you up, fine...

But the bait and switch is really fucked-up.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you know for sure that it was him making the arrangement to have a drink with you? Or was this done by text or email?
Done by messenger. I was in contact with him when I was with his wife. I asked about the bait and switch. He said something came up and we'd get together later. She said he's been an ass in the past but was pressuring her to go out and have fun. He is usually the one to go out and make her stay home.