Kind of ambushed; fucked my friend's wife

I set up a plan to drink with my dude, but he sent his cute wife instead, and stayed home. WTF! It was like he was testing her or me. We discussed that. It became clear she wanted the D, and I couldn't muster the gumption to leave. She said her marriage was ending and she brought condoms with her. She said hubby was very insistent that she come drink with me. Total set up? By her or him? He is also very hung and I wonder if he wanted to hear a story about how he is bigger than me when she got home. Who knows. His wife was super into it and very turned on, but rushed and concerned about being caught. She also cried. What a mess. I feel a bit guilty for sleeping with a married woman. He has been messaging that he wants to hang out again. More later. Thoughts?
Kind of a bit like the fantasy you posted the other day in Best Friend Fucking Your Wife?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Life is full of coincidences. On Saturday you're fantasising about being bigger and fucking your SO. Or anyone else. The next day your hung friend 'sends round' his wife for you to fuck. Nice one. :rolleyes:
Yes. I get it. Life is funny. His wife seems to think something is going on between him and my gf. We have a very honest relation, so I doubt that. The were a couple years back.

Reactions: zurichtom

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might belong in fiction. It just doesn't really make any sense :confused:. None of this adds up so far.
That is exactly why I posted it. It doesn't make any sense and I'm trying to figure it out. I kind of wish I had made it up. My conscience would be clear.

I would have included her dripping pussy and my huge cock and messy load if I were doing this to write fantasy

She said her marriage was ending and she brought condoms with her.
Were they sort of 'on a break' at the time? Apparently, ( :rolleyes: so I'm told), if she forgot to tell him that they had temporarily split up so she could have a go of your penis, then it still counts as cheating.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Were they sort of 'on a break' at the time? Apparently, ( :rolleyes: so I'm told), if she forgot to tell him that they had temporarily split up so she could have a go of your penis, then it still counts as cheating.
No. It is cheating. I'm just thinking it could be a ruse. Like he dared her to do it, or wanted her to. Probably just is was it is, though: unhappy wife wants to feel good.

Dude came over today and had a couple drinks with us. Normal weird (we're all weird) conversation; good time. We've been meaning to hang out. So far, so good...

Reactions: zurichtom and DDReX