Kind of scary about the sex urge....

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone indiscriminately sticking their johnny where it don't belong is always asking for trouble. Steel bench, married woman, there's a good chance of losing it either way.

I mean, what possesses you? You're sitting on a bench full of holes, and your first thought it "Hey, that looks like a bunch of vaginas! I think I may take advantage of this bench. It looks safer than the goat. At least the bench doesn't buck." Next thing you know, you're on the news. Don't know how much worse it would have been with the goat, however.

You now what the upshot to all of this will be, don't you? He's going to start measuring everything before poking it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this on AOL the other day and couldn't believe it. :eek:

Women don't do that thank God! I have been to lovely parks and gardens and not once did I feel the need to impale myself on a statue or any other phallic symbol. :cool:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I'm amazed there hasn't been a joke about him fitting in those tiny holes in the first place, his toes fit in those...besides what's a man to do when the urges strike and there's a park table with a bunch of holes in his vicinity, can he just not fuck a hole? no!, bunch of bible thumpers, holy rollers, sumamabitches...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this on AOL the other day and couldn't believe it. :eek:

Women don't do that thank God! I have been to lovely parks and gardens and not once did I feel the need to impale myself on a statue or any other phallic symbol. :cool:

OMG! Too hilarious! (And so true!)