Kind white woman tells a black postal worker she is trying to help him

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_New End, Nov 14, 2010.

1. B_New End

B_New End New Member

2. bigsmile

bigsmile New Member

She's a fuckin psycho...but what isn't funny is I read that the postman lost HIS job!!! wtf

3. blackguy1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    ................................... .................... outraged

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    saw that on Facebook yesterday. I hope that woman is tossed to the hyenias...

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Sick lady, obviously.
    But why would she want 'the card' back?
    Is the card presumably not something that she gives over to get a piece of registered mail or something similar?
    If the letter wasn't for her, wouldn't she have had the card by error ... and so it would be useless?

(Canadian here ... mebbe the Merkun system is different than what we have here.)

6. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Hmm, yes, but many white women suffer from her sickness. And the Movie The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock catered to them specifically. Also note Sandra Bullock was nominated for an Oscar for that for best actress, IIRC, while Mo'Nique was nominated for best supporting actress in Precious. Sandra played a white savior of the big black scary male, while Mo'Nique played the victim of the black male brute.

The commentary from the Gawker noted she drove a volvo, with "(of course)" added afterward, because I think there is an assumption this woman is a liberal. I would guess she was too. There are two kinds of deep seated racism in American history, one is the flagrant, Southern style combative type, the other is the patronizing "we need to civilize the savage" type.

If you aren't following me, that's cool. But the Obama/Hillary divide, I think, really showed an ugly side of many white liberal women.

#6 B_New End, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  7. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
  8. D_Gunther Snotpole

Not hard to follow, though I have a feeling that things divide in more than two ways ...
    There's a much greater sense than, say, fifty years ago that peeps iz peeps.

9. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I don't have white male guilt. I just hate white males like you. I wish your type had never even existed. Imagine a history free of ignorant racist assholes with power.

10. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Neither video provided at the beginning of the thread makes any reference to whom the woman voted for (or her voting history), so there's no grounds for saying that this is the "ugly side of white liberal women" beyond the usual assumptions and stereotyping. Even though Massachusetts has a tendency to vote Democrat during a Presidential Election, as most states the majority of Democratic support comes from the more highly populated cities and not the rural & suburb areas (such as Hingham) where they tend to vote Republican. Even in states that "go red" in a presidential election you can see this trend happening on various levels.

We all agree that the woman is nuts. But with no real evidence to reflect her political beliefs, let's not sit here and speculate as to which "party" she belongs to in order to indirectly place blame onto those who may have voted similar.

In the United States, recipients are given post card sized notifications to alert them that they have a piece registered mail addressed to them. These letters are processed at the post office and not by the drivers or delivery people whose main duty is to deliver the mail. The woman must've had the idea that if she gave the driver back the card, she could return the mail and all would be dealt with. That's not the protocol nor the driver's responsibility because the driver doesn't process registered mail. Each registered letter card has a unique code that correspond to one letter or package. There would have been no way for the post office or the delivery person to correct the problem without all of the parts returned so giving the woman back the card would have made no sense. That's why the driver (in video one) suggested for the woman to go to the local post office to resolve the issue and offered to call the post office (in video two) because they were the ones that made the mistake. Since the woman already signed for the letter, it would have been against the law for the driver to take the letter back. This may have been resolved if the driver showed the woman the letter before she signed, however, that's an obvious breach of mail privacy and security as well. It would have been an inconvenience on her end, but taking the letter back to the post office was the only way for the woman to resolve the problem properly. And if she would have listened instead of flipping out, perhaps the delivery man would have been able to explain this in more detail.

This is just my speculation, of course.

#10 B_VinylBoy, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  11. D_Gunther Snotpole

But very probable, I'd say.
    Tnx.

12. DexterMorgan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Holy Crap !!!! This crazy woman has a lot more problems than being blatantly racist ! She's so full of hate ! Very, very ugly display..

13. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    She needs to have her ass kicked.

14. lurker37160

lurker37160 Member

That brings a whole new meaning to the term white trash.

15. DexterMorgan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree !....But, I would say she's already kicked her own ass ! This vulgar display will follow her for the rest of her life. She will be shunned by her community, family, and friends. All those who know her, or who are related to her will deny any relationship with her. It's quite likely she'll have to move her and her family (that is, if this hateful person is capable of maintaining familial relationships)....and try to start a new life somewhere else....that is, until she's recognized there, too...

16. DevonTexas

DevonTexas Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't get why people are racist anymore... just like I don't understand why people still smoke. very funny but very sad.

17. B_New End

B_New End New Member

It sucks if he had given her the ass whipping she so righteously deserved, he would go to jail.

I think anyone that has been in customer service has been abused at one point in their life. It is incredibly painful, because if you want to eat and have a roof over your head, you have to take it. So the man sounds calm, but inside he was doing everything he could not to smash her glasses into her eyeballs.

18. Speculator

Speculator New Member

If you're worrying about this sort of thing you've got far too much time on your hands.

When I was a kid we had a little saying that went: "sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me". It seems adults have forgotten this valuable piece of wisdom.

19. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

this happens to me on my job like every other day! no bullshit.

but right now the job i have keeps the lights on and food in my fridge.
    it also reminds me of the parents of all the women i've dated in my past interracial relationships. they usually breakout into true form after dinner.

20. D_Gunther Snotpole

Words can be the most traumatizing thing in the world, nursery rhymes notwithstanding.

Draft saved Draft deleted