kinda broke dick, erection smaller

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
recently i found my penis popped and it didnt really hurt but now i see that my erections are like half an inch shorter because my dick wont get fully erect. any advice? even when i get a full ereciton its for like 2 or 3 seconds and succeeds down to half an erection in like 20 seconds or 15. and when its erect i still can pull it out like half an inch or more. any advice guys?

D

deleted136887

See a *#@&^$* Doctor!!!!!
Asking for advice is OK, but really, there is no substitute for proffesional opinion.
Good luck.

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
i dno it didnt pop, it was like a tendon popped or something and now my penis is loose lol. to be honest i was just seeing its stretched length when its flaccid and it popped kinda and it didnt hurt but its affected my erections.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It could have been you stretched the suspensory ligament, but that doesn't sound like it. Ask around for a referral to a urologist. You gotta doctor shop. I'd tell the receptionist up front what happened and see if you can get someone on the phone who has some sensible advice or treatment plan.

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
ok thanx. i dno maybe it might be the ligament ill have to see but either way the length and girth went down a little bit and i can only guess because of blood flow.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ok thanx. i dno maybe it might be the ligament ill have to see but either way the length and girth went down a little bit and i can only guess because of blood flow.
Does that mean it's getting better? In your OP you said you couldn't hold a full erection for more than a few seconds.

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
well no i still cant get a full erection but also i notice the girth has decreased at the base and the length has decreased abotu half an inch. and when its erect or at least as erect as it can be i can still pull it out another inch.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well no i still cant get a full erection but also i notice the girth has decreased at the base and the length has decreased abotu half an inch. and when its erect or at least as erect as it can be i can still pull it out another inch.
Sounds bizarre. Like a loose joint. You don't sound too worried though. :confused13: