Kinda Embarssing

xoxoGenerASIANoxox: Hello I rather not say my age becaues even online I am a little embarssed and doubt anyone would even belive me. I am young and 4.5 inch. circumfrence and like 2 centimeters from 6 inch. when hard. With a hardoff, I am 3 inches long. I konw this will be hard but I was wondering when it will stop growing. I am kind of hoping it will be a little bigger. I am a honor jock so I have a good life and I do very good in school. Also I dont mean any racism when I ask this. Are most asian people non-circumsized or is it just me. I mean living in American though. If it is so, is it because Asian parents dont belive in the unnatrual stuff. I know I am being rude for a first timer but I would also like to ask another thing. As I said I am uncut. I hate cleaning my penis because when i pull it the skin attached hurts like hell. I dont clean very often. Only when the smell gets strong enough for other people to smell(yes it gets THAT bad). I was wondering what I could do. Thanks.

Ineligible: Hi GenerAsian, there's no need to be embarrassed. First, your size would not be uncommon for any age from 12 to adult. I'm not sure what you mean by "2 centimetres from 6 inches". That would be about 5 1/4", but it seems a strange way of saying it. Did you mean 2 millimetres from 6 inches? Either way, it's a perfectly normal size.

It's really not possible to predict when you'll stop growing, and how much more you'll grow. (Even more so, since we don't know your age.) It varies so much. Stopping growing around 16 is typical, but some people do all their growth very early, sometimes as young as 12, and then stay the same from then on; others may start late and finish late; others grow steadily over a long time; others may have a second late growth spurt. There are some people still growing at 22, but this is not typical. Remember, the people on this board are not typical of people in general! It's a large penis board, and the people here are mostly here because they are not typical.

Circumcision is common in the US, in Jewish and Muslim countries, in the Philippines, and a few other societies, but it is not very common in most of the rest of the world. Some parents who have moved to a different country follow their own cultural traditions and would like their children to remember their cultural roots, and others may wish their children to fit in to the new society they will grow up in. I don't know which is more common.

I presume that skin attached is the frenulum. I do get the impression that it's quite common in some Asian people for the frenulum to be rather short, which can make sex painful until it gets stretched (or torn :( ). That pulling on it is actually important to stretch it. I've seen a warm bath recommended as making it easier. You should try to do it as much as possible. If it continues to be painful, I think there are ways to help that don't involve circumcision, though you may have some trouble finding a doctor with the necessary knowledge.

Javierdude22: [quote author=xoxoGenerASIANoxox link=board=meetgreet;num=1061612317;start=0#0 date=08/22/03 at 21:09:37]Hello I rather not say my age becaues even online I am a little embarssed and doubt anyone would even belive me. I am young and 4.5 inch. circumfrence and like 2 centimeters from 6 inch. when hard. With a hardoff, I am 3 inches long. I konw this will be hard but I was wondering when it will stop growing. I am kind of hoping it will be a little bigger. I am a honor jock so I have a good life and I do very good in school.  Also I dont mean any racism when I ask this. Are most asian people non-circumsized or is it just me. I mean living in American though. If it is so, is it because Asian parents dont belive in the unnatrual stuff. I know I am being rude for a first timer but I would also like to ask another thing.  As I said I am uncut. I hate cleaning my penis because when i pull it the skin attached hurts like hell. I dont clean very often. Only when the smell gets strong enough for other people to smell(yes it gets THAT bad). I was wondering what I could do. Thanks.[/quote]

Hey there man, welcome to the board :).

I had a smile on my face when reading your post i have to say. You apologize ahead, in case you are taken as rude. Well let me tell you, that was probably one of the politest posts on this board. So don't worry man, everyone will be keen to answer your question, and any others you might have. Even whyen you think they are embarassing, this board is the place to be to raise them anyway.

Ineligible answered most of your questions already i think. Your size is totally fine man, don't worry too much about it. And your pretty young like you said so theres a good chance you'll get a bit bigger even.

Circumcision is mostly uncommon in Asian and European (Christian) societies. So thats nothing to worry about, i'll bet many people in the US are not circumsized like yourself. It is indeed a cultural and mostly religious feature, thats why there are some differences.

About that cleaning though. I can totally understand it hurts like hell to pull the skin back. I remember myself thinking in puberty: hey...this hurts man! Why the hell can my skin not fit my penis! Like Ineligible said, you might have to bite your lip and kinda loosen it up, or if it really hurts very very much like you said, than maybe you can go see your local doctor. And don''t worry about anything. He has seen everything, and dealt with anything, he won't find it weird at all, its very common.

I'm telling you this because the cleaning ís very important. I understand that you would rather just forget about it since it hurts, but the cleaning prevents infections and other stuff that might even be worse than the pain from pulling the skin.

Well, i'll bet theres a lot better advice to give, and there'll be plenty of people around to help you. And dude, for real, any question you have, raise it, it helps a lot.

gigantikok: I don't think pulling back your foreskin should be hurting. :-/ I think you might want to see an urologist.

A large percentage of people in the USA are circumsized because of the culture around here, I'm not so sure about Asian culture in regards to circumsizion though. I think, though, if your foreskin is so tight it is restricting you from cleaning your penis, you should think about cutting it off.

Dantesco: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1061612317;start=0#4 date=08/24/03 at 14:00:37]
I think, though, if your foreskin is so tight it is restricting you from cleaning your penis, you should think about cutting it off.[/quote]

Your foreskin, that is ... not your penis! (That could be taken either way!)

sudas: Circumcision in the U.S. is like Kellogg's Corn Flakes. Both were designed to prevent masturbation. I presume some mothers choose circumcision for their son because they are too embarassed or ignorant to teach him how to clean the penis. Girls who own horses have to learn how to clean the sheathe of their gelding or stallion. I suspect that circumcision first became common in the middle east due to lack of water for bathing. Those cultures that did, were less likely to get infections during sex. Body odor offends others. I had to be taught when it was time to use deoderant, for example. My advice: clean it regularly.

You didn't say your age, which makes a difference if you're not fully grown. Some of the oriental philosophy on sex recommends weights and other techniques for lengthening the penis (or use the modern pump). Each technique may either cause more penis to come out of the body, or transfer width to length. The latter looks good but is not that great for pleasuring women. If you get circumcized, it may make your penis look smaller. The penis also looks smaller from above than the side. Looking sideways at a mirror may give you more confidence.

xoxoGenerASIANoxox: Thank you very much. Well not trying to be racist but thats the way must asian families I know are brought up. Most of my friends family mine included are reletivley violent...but not abusive. Well if your asian you know what I mean...again no offense to any other race. I would say my age but I prefer to...wait a little longer and until people know a little bit more before I go out. Do you know what I mean? Well Right now I am kind of confused. Can't figure out if I am straight or bi...weird question eh? I know I'm straight cause...must I go on? The reason I question this is because well I would rather see gay guys at it then girls. Plus I wanna get sucked off but nothing anal. Im not THAT young but Im not too old either. Really helpful isnt it? Well anyway thank you for all your help. I expected much worse...don't know why but I just did. Again thank you.

fuzzy: ;)

Gday

well its not really embarrassing, but is yuor asian i understand. nothing racist but i study anatomy and human biology and thats an average penis you have there, but large for somene of the asian race.

its embarrassing when when my mates talk about big cocks cause it always comes back to me, i have a bigger cock than my mates - nothing monsterous, about 9 icnes erect. women laugh at me, then start asking me intimate questions as if they want to get to know me, but really all thats happened is my mates have said i have a big cock and they laugh for a bit then they try and find out. can anyone help me with what to say to my mates to stop the prior-embarassment ?