Kinda hurt

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A few weeks ago I made a post that I had met a new guy and that I was totally into him and he was totally into me and that even though we were taking it slowly he wanted to have sex with me. Well I texted him a couple of days after a conversation we had had and asked him if he'd like me to come over, since I got off of work early. Well he starts in about how he doesn't think it is a good idea right now and that maybe we should wait awhile. He also said that he doesn't want friends with benefits. We have still been talking and flirting, but we haven't gone out since the first date. I know he is still into me but I want to take our relationship to the next level.
I was also a little hurt because I found out he has been sleeping around with friends of his. This normally wouldn't bother me, since we aren't really in a relationship, but he was all hesitant about doing friends with benefits, and yet he has no problem with doing that with his other friends. Is it just me? Am I not sexy enough for him? I mean he tells me all the time how hot I am and we sext constantly. We send naked pictures back and forth, but he won't fuck me or get to know me better so that we can fuck. I'm kinda hurt. Am I justified in being hurt?

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
your timing is off, when he first wanted to have sex you were supposed to go for it. If you was sore and tore from a recent pounding, you should have been honest and told him so. He's the one that thinks your not really interested.

Reactions: 18wheeler

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perhaps he sees you in a more intimate relationship than just a FWB. A guy has to have sex and getting off to get off may not be where he sees you. Can you tell him you want to see him and ask him how you can get closer? It can be frightening to be so into someone that you feel like you're losing your judgement. He might be intimidated by you and afraid he won't meet your expectations.

A quiet place, a shy smile, a touch and a kiss...then hang on. My best to you.

BTW - if you're not sexy enough, he must be straight, even then - woof.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with rsn, you are very hot and sexy, and that ass pic is a ten.
Kinda weird he wont take the next step, and the FWB excuse is obviously lame if he's doing his other friends. I can understand if he wants a relationship, nit just sex, or the other way around, but it seems he doesnt want to do either. think you need to have a heart to heart, keep it light, and see if you can find out whats going on.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
okay now that Ive gone and read all your old posts Philip, Im pissed. Not at you, but at the jerk thats messing with your head. You are obviously a very kind anddecent person, and you deserve better than getting jerked around by him.
Now I am going to build up this incredible fantasy involving you, me , a bucket of lard, and an electric toothbrush. Hope you dont mind. (just kidding)

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@patrickmcc, thank you for your concern and your fantasy sounds pretty hot, although a little slippery.

@1cody, he never made arrangements to fuck me. I told him I was ready and all he had to do was say the word, but he never did, and that's why I called him a couple of days later. It was his timing that was bad. I would have bent over for him the first time we met, but he has been wanting to wait. I also told him I'd be willing to try for a relationship, but he is still hesitant. I just like him so much.

rugger89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think hes keeping you on the backburner...that or REALLLLLLY into you, and is a little worried he might screw it up.

I say, sus it out a little more, flirt in person, try organise an outing, dont labdl it a date...if it feels right then hey, maybe he can move forward. If not, then im thinking its the 'backburner' one.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
It would probably be a good idea if you told him that you are feeling hurt and rejected by his actions; that you are ready to take the relationship to the next level but if he isn't prepared to do so, then he should tell you so that you can move on. The answer you get may not be the one you want but at least you'll know where you stand and won't be wasting any more time. If he really wants to be with you, this may compel him to re-evaluate his treatment of you.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few weeks ago I made a post that I had met a new guy and that I was totally into him and he was totally into me and that even though we were taking it slowly he wanted to have sex with me. Well I texted him a couple of days after a conversation we had had and asked him if he'd like me to come over, since I got off of work early. Well he starts in about how he doesn't think it is a good idea right now and that maybe we should wait awhile. He also said that he doesn't want friends with benefits. We have still been talking and flirting, but we haven't gone out since the first date. I know he is still into me but I want to take our relationship to the next level.
I was also a little hurt because I found out he has been sleeping around with friends of his. This normally wouldn't bother me, since we aren't really in a relationship, but he was all hesitant about doing friends with benefits, and yet he has no problem with doing that with his other friends. Is it just me? Am I not sexy enough for him? I mean he tells me all the time how hot I am and we sext constantly. We send naked pictures back and forth, but he won't fuck me or get to know me better so that we can fuck. I'm kinda hurt. Am I justified in being hurt?
i will say--looking at your pics i would be all over you-hoping like alot of foreplay as i love touching andkissing a guys body from head to toe---but the thing is this--if just met him few weeks ago and he isnt wanting sex yet--then thats fine--if youre in it for the sex---and he is in it for ltr then things wont work out--but if you want ltr--go to him say sorry about trying to rush him and that you are willing to take your time--i have dated guys that want to get to know me then kiss and make out rub body all over--and of course rub crotch areas and asses---99 percent of the time stroking each others dicks will happen then sucking then screwing--i dated a guy for 6 months before we did it andit seemed to be more intimate than just getting naked fucking on knowing each other over a few weeks

hope things work out for you--