Kinda new from Boston (GO Sox!!)

katsboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Hockeycock. Surprised to see Schilling fall so far from the top as last light but then that's why they actually play the games isn'tn it? The Yanks are reversing course also and that's a bite in the ass to see. Thanks for the greeting. lets see what Beckett can bring us tonight.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Hockeycock. Surprised to see Schilling fall so far from the top as last light but then that's why they actually play the games isn'tn it? The Yanks are reversing course also and that's a bite in the ass to see. Thanks for the greeting. lets see what Beckett can bring us tonight.
Ah the beauty of it--why it's like 1978 all over again except it's 2007--but, much like that memorable year, the Yankees are moving back to the lead and the Boston team is going down, down, down--to the cellar! Life doesn't get much better than this.

(this is what happens when I don't receive my pics of Scalia going down on all the other male justices)

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Forget the male justices, I want to see some Scalia on Ginsburg action!

You know she's a total animal in the sack.
I really try not to think of her in a sexual way at all if at all possible. I'd rather see a possum going at it with Teddy Kennedy (and Newtered Gingrich joining in of course).

katsboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really try not to think of her in a sexual way at all if at all possible. I'd rather see a possum going at it with Teddy Kennedy (and Newtered Gingrich joining in of course).

Damn! I knew I should have posted them. But in my defense, you did say you wanted to see something unjudgily. Unlike Hockeycock I'd rather watch him tuckin to Sandra O. Actually wait, Harry Stone with Pam Anderson. There that's better.

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that TV judges are fair game, how about Judge Judy and her bailiff?

In truth, Marilyn Milian of The People's Court is a cougar...

I hope you're happy katsboy

katsboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that TV judges are fair game, how about Judge Judy and her bailiff?

In truth, Marilyn Milian of The People's Court is a cougar...

I hope you're happy katsboy

Slightly happier. Marilyn Milian is definately a cougar. I can see her eating me alive. Maybe too far back but how about Susan Dey? She played a judge for a few seasons on LA law. Just her by herself...much better. Here's a little further afield then I think Onslow meant to go but thinking of people in court ( People's Court ) wasn't Paris recently in a courtroom? I'm thinking banging gavel's over here.

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Slightly happier. Marilyn Milian is definately a cougar. I can see her eating me alive. Maybe too far back but how about Susan Dey? She played a judge for a few seasons on LA law. Just her by herself...much better. Here's a little further afield then I think Onslow meant to go but thinking of people in court ( People's Court ) wasn't Paris recently in a courtroom? I'm thinking banging gavel's over here.

Paris? Tut, tut. Truth be told: my 20% wouldn't mind some time beneath the austere robe of public intellectual, legal scholar, author of more than seven hundred books, and Seventh Circuit Judge Richard Posner. I would also definitely hit Judges Milian, *, Susan Dey, Judge Amy from Judging Amy, and Ginsburg (I imagine it is a legendary experience).

* This is where I almost put up the name of my state's new chief justice, but thought it ungentlemanly to have it come up in google searches.

Beckett is looking pretty sharp so far. Ooh! Bases loaded and J.D. Drew's up.

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paris? Tut, tut. Truth be told: my 20% wouldn't mind some time beneath the austere robe of public intellectual, legal scholar, author of more than seven hundred books, and Seventh Circuit Judge Richard Posner. I would also definitely hit Judges Milian, *, Susan Dey, Judge Amy from Judging Amy, and Ginsburg (I imagine it is a legendary experience).

* This is where I almost put up the name of my state's new chief justice, but thought it ungentlemanly to have it come up in google searches.

Beckett is looking pretty sharp so far. Ooh! Bases loaded and J.D. Drew's up.
I take back what I said about Beckett.

katsboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Beckett is looking pretty sharp so far. Ooh! Bases loaded and J.D. Drew's up.[/quote]

Very kind of you but Jeeze, you are spot on there. I need a moment. O.k. that swerves back into reality and thats dangerous because I already have a hot gf:smile: ! What was the name of the judge on Alley McBeale who was all over John Cage?

I have to go get caught up on the game on the ride home. I have no idea what's going on.

katsboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take back what I said about Beckett.
Wait a minute, 5/0 early in the game (not sure which inning). This is the Sox don't get discouraged, this is what they do. On the other hand I saw the Yankees put up another W.
As an aside, you see the cheese ball on tour at Fenway last week who jumped the fence and started to run the bases only to be tackled at second and lead out of the park? Classic.