kinda new guy

T

that_other_guy

so like the title says im kinda new, cause i had a sn here but rarely used it and never posted but now, summer is here and I have alot of time on my hands so i thoguht I'd stop trolling and get legit. always enjoyed the board before, now I can contribute yay!

also you catch me on rate a rod @ this link

Media
that_other_guy said:
So, like the title says, I'm kind of new. I had a screen name here, but rarely used it, and I never posted. But, now, summer is here, and I have alot of time on my hands, so I thought I'd stop trolling and get legit. I always enjoyed the board before, and now I can contribute. Yay! You can also catch me on rate a rod @ this link

I just saw that other guy's profile pic. Very nice! I'm glad to hear that you are going to stop trolling and get "legit." Welcome back to LPSG, That_other_guy!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome welcome, gave you some tens on rate a rod - you'll need em once you hit the hall of fame and all the ones start rolling in, trust me - and I gotta say, love the avatar!

T

that_other_guy

thanx for the tens and the avatar. gotta love gap boxer briefs & seven jeans

T

that_other_guy

Thanx everybody for the warm reception & the RAR pointsss !

T

that_other_guy

I just added some new pics to the gallery so do checkum out ... please !

T

that_other_guy

I try but sadly only about 30% of both halves ever gets worked out, I's just really hard to stay dedicated to a workout plan sometimes. :(