Kinda scary moment

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, so anyway.......maybe I'm just being a little dramatic, but this has never happened before, and I'm a little worried. I've been dating this really cool girl for a couple weeks now, and earlier this afternoon we had sex for the first time. She was aroused and naturally very well lubricated, but when we started having sex she complained about quite a bit of pain. Needless to say I stopped as soon as I noticed that it wasn't the "good" type of pain she was having.....but she was bleeding vaginally at this point.

I'm not all that much above average size wise, so I really doubt that has anything to do with it. Add that to the fact that she seemed very aroused before the act, and you've got a worried guy right here. I felt really bad saying this, but I told her that she might want to go see a doctor. That seemed to make it even worse for her, and seeing a girl cry after sex isn't exactly my idea of a fun time.

Has this happened to anybody else? I'm concerned that maybe she has some sort of "women's issue" that I don't know about, although I kind of doubt that it's an infection. Plus, not to sound self-centered, but I've heard that some STD's can cause this to happen, so I'm wondering about that, even though I used a condom.......because disease can be spread through oral sex as well.

Any advice would be great, thanks y'all.

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could be any number of reasons.. search around the boards, there are tons of us who run into those problems all the time.

Mostly likely, she's not used to accommodating a whole lot.. the bigger you are, the more likely it is to happen.. even if you're only slightly above average, she may have a "tighter than average" vagina and badda bing, badda boom, your source of pain.

I can't speak for everyone here, but I think I can speak for most of the endowed guys (and the gals who have accommodated the endowed) when I say we've been there before.. just take it slow, it'll get easier with time.. Don't go jamming it in there thinking you can 'jaws of life' it open.. ease 'er in and don't underestimate the importance of lube.. you may feel like an idiot buying it the first couple times, but it's worth its weight in gold.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know what to tell you other than your suggestion that she see a doctor, Kid. Heterosexuals where are you? He needs some more advice. In terms of STDs, go get checked yourself. Most bugs will show up quickly. A notable exception of course is HIV, which is probably not much of a risk unless you got her blood inside you.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What's her sexual history? If she's a virgin, congrats! You 'popped her cherry' (i.e. - her hymen). Has anything like this happened to her before when you've fingered her (assuming you have)?

If not it could be other reasons such as 1) your size, or her lack thereof; 2) STD; 3) some other medical issue.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, she's not a virgin. She's told me that she's been with three guys before, and that it had never happened before with any of them. However, she hasn't had sex in about six months.......so that's why I'm a little concerned about the STD factor since certain ones take time to cause harm. Nothing like this ever happened when I used my fingers/tounge, and I didn't see anything "down there" that looked abnormal. I dunno, maybe it seems like a small issue to some of you, but for me it's a cause for real concern.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 ITS NOT AN STD
2 she was bleeding because she has not had sex in a number of months and you are bgger then the other guys she had sex with.
3 you made a small tear in her vaginal wall
4 dont have sex for a week or 3
5 since you cant have sex finger her everytime you can to open her up.
6 when you do have sex use lube and GO VERY SLOW.
7 have a nice day.

Pappy

Media
Unless horribleperson is physic there is no way to know if it is a STD without being checked. Get yourself checked for your own peace of mind.
As for the bleeding, was it heavy or just a small amount?? Could be (possible but not probable) that her hymen was not completely torn by any of her three prior partners and you just finished tearing it. Both of you should see a doctor and get checked out.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vaginal bleeding can be indicative of serious proplems and should not be taken lightly. Yes there are many minor causes... but if this is unexpected... she should see her doctor.