Kinda Weird To Me...

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would have guessed that alot of people here have big dicks, because it is indeed called Large Penis Support Group. But there are alot of guys here that want to increase their penis size.

My view is that if you have a big dick, why do you need to have you penis enlarged?

Maybe some guys just cant have enough, but i think some users are here to admire those with bigger dicks than them..

If thats you, i just wanna say, no one is better than you just because they were born with a big dick...thats just like being jealous of someone with bigge feat, or a big head...and if you think ur dick is small, check out the guys on howard sterns small dick compitition...

It just seems wierd that guy on a big dick forum feel they need penise enlargment.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's wrong with admiring big dicks? :D

And I know I'm not small, but I really wouldn't mind being bigger!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The flaw in the OP's argument is that he asumes men only want a bigger dick for comparisons sake. If a guy wants a bigger dick and does PE, it does not mean that he wants to look at other penises just to see where he ranks.

The point is that everyone has there own reasons. Women have it easier. They just get breast implants.

TassadarWS

Experimental Member
Media
I would have guessed that alot of people here have big dicks, because it is indeed called Large Penis Support Group. But there are alot of guys here that want to increase their penis size.

uhm...yeah, its a "...support group"
Just because you like something that does not mean you really have to have that thing you like
Imagine all these groupies on boybands...the support them because they like their music

Now...we like big dicks and we support >them< ^^

just my 3,14 cent ;>

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The flaw in the OP's argument is that he asumes men only want a bigger dick for comparisons sake. If a guy wants a bigger dick and does PE, it does not mean that he wants to look at other penises just to see where he ranks.

The point is that everyone has there own reasons. Women have it easier. They just get breast implants.

the flaw with your post is that you assumed that i felt that way...I didnt say it was for comparison, i just said i found it odd...theres nothing wrong with wanting to improve your body....

and that is nothing like working out at all...you work out to STAY fit and keep from being out of shape, your dick cant be out of shape once it's one seze, it should stay that way...It SHOULD, i dunno tho, there are people with wierd bodies...

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

My view is that if you have a big dick, why do you need to have you penis enlarged?

Maybe some guys just cant have enough, but i think some users are here to admire those with bigger dicks than them..

If thats you, i just wanna say, no one is better than you just because they were born with a big dick...thats just like being jealous of someone with bigge feat, or a big head...and if you think ur dick is small, check out the guys on howard sterns small dick compitition...

It just seems wierd that guy on a big dick forum feel they need penise enlargment.

What's that old saying? I make my bigest mistakes when I assume things. You'll probably find the guys with small/average size cocks out nuber the hung guys on this site; they're drawn here. The sane as a hungry man is draw to McDonnalds and salivates over the pictures.

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's that old saying? I make my bigest mistakes when I assume things. You'll probably find the guys with small/average size cocks out nuber the hung guys on this site; they're drawn here. The sane as a hungry man is draw to McDonnalds and salivates over the pictures.

ha ha...funny

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I vacuum pump, mainly for girth. Love holding that plump monster in my hand....almost like an out of body experience or holding and playing with someone else's cock.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can make your dick fitter and harder without making it bigger through PE exercises. Hell you can even achieve multiple orgasms with PE! Loads of benefits other than increasing size, just like working out!

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i just thought about it and realized that just bcuz ur here doesnt mean you have a big dick. I forgot that there are women here too...and im pretty sure that women dont have big dicks...

My mistake guys...lol