Kinda Weird

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A while back i had sex with a chick who was less than clean down there, and ever since my balls smell really bad even after showers and even worse afterwards sometimes. No bumps or discoloration, just a really musty smell.

Any ideas?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why would you have sex with a girl who was nasty down there? Were you desperate? :yuck: She may have had a silent infection. Go to a STD clinic and get checked out.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
^ Seconded - go get yourself checked out.

By the way - this is most definitely not a women's issue - Healthy Penis would be the place to post smelly bollocks questions in future. Thanks :smile:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A while back i had sex with a chick who was less than clean down there, and ever since my balls smell really bad even after showers and even worse afterwards sometimes. No bumps or discoloration, just a really musty smell.

Any ideas?

Gross!!!!

Good advice on going to the dr. and getting your balls checked out. So Dial soap / or antibacterial soap hasn't helped?

You might want to try something like athletes foot treatment on your balls. Maybe she had a fungus down there? Or it could be a yeast infection. The best bet is to see your dr......so you can get rid of the musty smell.

Good luck.

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I thought it might be the remnants of a yeast infection, which is why i posted here.
I know my balls isnt a "womans issue", but yeast infections are. I wasnt aware she was dirty till after the act had begun and god help me, i was really horny :dunno:

I have already been tested for STD's on 2 occasions already and came back clean both times. What would vaginal yeast smell like on a dry surface like tescticles smell like?

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeast infections don't really have a smell. Could be Vaginitis or Bacterial Vaginosis. All can come from a combination of things and not necessarily an STD. Bacterial Vaginosis is not an STD but has a fishy smell that really gets strong with having sex. Whatever the cause either she doesn't know much about taking care of her body or she just doesn't care.

I strongly suggest you see a doctor so they can give you the right diagnosis. Don't self medicate. It can make matters worse. Good luck to you!

Sexual Health: Vaginal Infections

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This kind of reminds me of a situation that I encountered a couple of years ago. My brother in law was staying with us and he was dating this really nice woman. She had her own place and he was going over and staying with her. One day he comes to me with a problem and I didn't know how to help him.....I had to do some thinking. He told me that about once a month....something would happen and he wouldn't be able to stand being intimate with her. I think it was like after her period was over. I basically gave him a vinegar douche and I helped him come up with a scheme to get her in the shower and tell her to try this kinky new thing he heard about. Anyways it worked. Later he told me that she told him that she had never done the douche thing before. She had heard that it was bad for females. And maybe it is if it is overused. But I think it is worth it if it can help solve "problems". This woman was in her late forties ......and I think she had always been a heavy beer drinker.......and I think I read that drinking beer can affect that part of the body.

Anyways this thread just made me think of that particular incident......that I hope I don't ever have to deal with ever again.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I thought it might be the remnants of a yeast infection, which is why i posted here.
I know my balls isnt a "womans issue", but yeast infections are. I wasnt aware she was dirty till after the act had begun and god help me, i was really horny :dunno:

I have already been tested for STD's on 2 occasions already and came back clean both times. What would vaginal yeast smell like on a dry surface like tescticles smell like?

I'm glad to hear you are clean for STD - I just think the men who read Healthy Penis and not this forum might have more, and better, suggestions, because even if it was a yeast thing it has transferred to you - and you do not have a vagina, so how are we (who do not have testicles) to know what best can help you? See where I was coming from? I wasn't giving out - just thinking you might actually get more, and better, help in that forum.

:smile: