Kinect sex games arrive---

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kinect sex is here, game company says | Geek Gestalt - CNET News
quote:
The Kinect is obviously a natural technology for this kind of usage, since the 'hands-free' approach means that the user's hands are available for other actions, be it manipulating the game, or themselves--or, in this case, possibly both at the same time," Machulis told CNET. "I'm impressed with the quick development turnaround for getting new controls into their engine like this, especially using resources from the open-source community." However, Machulis said he wasn't sure about whether ThriXXX's Kinect implementation would be kosher under the Kinect's license agreement. "There's been some question about whether you can use the Kinect in commercial projects," he said. "I don't quite understand it myself, since I'm not sure you can [control, through end-user license agreements,] hardware like that, but it's something that needs a nice lawyer response."
Microsoft did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

unquote.

So are you going to throw away your fleshlights, boys?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am so glad I came of age before the computer age. Life was so much easier and so much more fun then. Smoke some weed, listen to The Eagles or Fleetwood Mac, have sex and order a pizza. Total cost about $20.00... the experience... Priceless!