King of lpsg

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think you're going to get many replies to this one, the ladies here are too nice and polite to say who they consider 'the king of lpsg' when it's purely on cock size and no guy is going to step up and try to grab that crown unless he's prepared for all the flak he's going to get.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Asking that question is like asking who the best baseball player alive is...it's opening a can of worms (or cocks) that you just don't wanna have to clean up.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus half the ppl on here dont have pics etc. They could be packing something of which we cannot imagine. Plus its down to personal taste too. Maybe you might have more success finding 10 or so ppl who you think is the best, then opening a poll. Still i doubt you will get many responses

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i DUNNO, DOES COCK SIZE DETERMINE WHO Is the best person here?
Good question!

I was going to ask, who knows how to use his cock (regardless of size) best? Of course even the most boorish lover is going to think he's Master or King of the Cock Wielders, and not enough of their actual partners are members to poll them. Still, I do think that is the more pertinent question regarding cock.

Second best might be, whose cock looks so damn good you forget you're straight (if you are a straight guy), forget you are partnered (if you are a gay male or straight female and partnered), or forget you were saving it for love (if you are virgin, celebate, or otherwise thinking love should be a prerequiste to sex)?

Oh, well, it's all so subjective.

On the perennial biggest cock question, let's just measure them all under exactly the same conditions: flaccid, after a guy has been sitting naked, in a room that is exactly 75 degrees F, for 5 minutes, with no stimulation, from the point at which the penis is clearly departing from the lines of the lower abdomen, to the point at which a line tangent to the curve of the glans can be shown to be parallel to the line of the lower abdomen. If the penis is curved in its flaccid state, the measurement shall follow, with a string that is later measured against a rigid ruler, the center line along the top of the penis. The measurements shall be conducted by an independent party who will certify that he or she is not related to or otherwise associated with the owner of the penis to be measured. Such measurement will be conducted in the aforementioned room with two similarly unrelated witnesses, one of whom will record the procedings with a digital camera that shall be connected to a live feed to this site. If the penis should show indications of arriving at an aroused state, the aforementioned measurer shall discontinue measurement until the penis has returned to a flaccid state, and the owner of the penis has again spent 5 minutes unstimulated in the room.

That might give us some comperable measurements for the "showers" in the group. I don't know what you'd do for the "growers" since the exact point at which the penis is largest is generally not a moment at which measurement can be easily done.