King Style Series C Briefs

How many other guys have tried King Style Underwear?

I wear the King Style Series C (erector style) briefs. The Vintage Coolmax Recreational Brief is the type that I usually wear:
https://www.kingstyleunderwear.com/product-page/series-c-vintage-recreational-brief

This type is by far my favorite. I own five pairs, and I am thinking of ordering more. I started wearing them seven years ago when I was 20 years old. In addition to a mesh pouch for your balls, this underwear has a tubular compartment that holds your dick in an upward (erect style) position. The design stimulates erections throughout the whole day and helps your erections to be comfortable by keeping them centered in an upward position. The design helps your erections to be unrestrained in their fluctuations but contains your erections so that they're not obvious under your jeans.

In college, this feature was really awesome because it allowed my penis to be totally aroused around girls without the girls noticing. I remember being in a project one time with three freshmen girls who were super hot, and unbeknownst to the girls, I always got off sexually by making sure that my penis was fully aroused around them! Of course, there were times that I showed off my erections, but these underwear were great for getting to enjoy boners even in formal settings where I didn't want to show off my boners.

As great as this underwear is, however, the underwear is for guys with average or slightly above average penises. If your penis is super huge, you probably won't fit into these underwear, but for those of us with more typical penises, this underwear is great.