King Vincene

rogerebert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Joined his OF and it is disappointing. Videos are extremely short, the "longer" vids shared via DM go up to a decidedly lengthy 25 seconds (for $15/$20!) and he does not respond to messages asking for longer vids. I can upload the collection on GT.ru and share the link here if people want to see. LMK.

Is there a Telegram? Can someone share the handle for the group?

observer_22

Sexy Member
Media
Joined his OF and it is disappointing. Videos are extremely short, the "longer" vids shared via DM go up to a decidedly lengthy 25 seconds (for $15/$20!) and he does not respond to messages asking for longer vids. I can upload the collection on GT.ru and share the link here if people want to see. LMK.

yes, please share on gt.ru

Passifboom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

A long time ago i told people even on twitter and even here not to subscribe to his onlyfans because there is nothing good you lose money

Reactions: MENagerie

Passifboom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Please share but think about having a telegram group it's important

Reactions: baianodjowx