Kingdom of Cock - Part 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by lja, Sep 8, 2008.

1. lja

lja Member

I am Supreme Commander of the military forces of the kingdom of Mythos. Our armies rule the world as we know it. Our people are as prosperous as the starts in the night sky. I could walk a lifetime in any direction and not leave lands under our control. Those that dare oppose our might we crush and enslave.

Mythos is ruled by the phallus. Or, more bluntly, by the King's cock. The phallus is our god and only religion. All life stems from it. The hierarchy of the kingdom is determined by the size of a man's member and his testicles, then by the amount of semen he sprays in a single orgasm after two days time without release. By these standards our current King, Titus, has the largest cock in Mythos, and thus the world. He ascended the throne when his father died.

By our laws the queen of Mythos is the woman who can take the King's cock without dying, become pregnant by his seed, and bear him a son. Titus is entering his 60th year and has still not found a woman capable of accommodating his member without succumbing to internal bleeding. The kingdom is becoming concerned that a queen may never be found and an heir will have to be chosen from the male population. A competition of the cock that has not been necessary in many, many years.

I am perhaps the only person, besides the women who receive my seed, who knows that my cock is larger than the King's. Flaccid, our cocks are roughly the same and since Titus' bloodline has ruled Mythos for more than 2000 years, his legitimacy has never been questioned. Since a direct comparison of our erect cocks would be paramount to treason, I am content for the moment to bide my time and remain Commander of the military. My name is Sartorious and this is my story.

We begin in the King's inner sanctum where the fate of the kingdom, and thus the known world, is decided daily. On this particular afternoon in late spring the usual assortment of military men and politicians were reclining on plush divans inside their private tents in the darkened sanctum. Torches burned sweet incense inside the dim room; young slave girls brought food and drink; Titus was on his throne with the Dama at his feet.

Our King is roughly six and a half feet tall. He wears a salt and pepper beard and short curly black hair. The hair on his chest is trimmed short across his pectoral muscles; golden bands encircle his biceps, which are roughly the circumference of a man's thigh. From the waist down he wears a heavy robe emblazoned with the royal seal and the Mythian colors of red, gold, and purple. The throne on which he rests is deep and flowing ivory laced with red veins.

Were you to pull back the robe over his legs you would see Titus' cock rolling down from its root between his legs, over his testicles, along a channel carved into the throne fit to his particular dimensions, over the edge of the throne, and dangling approximately six inches above the ground. Beneath the head of his uncircumcised snake is a golden bowl which collects the supply of pre-cum which flows steadily, at all times, from his cock. The pre-cum is used in religious ceremonies and to anoint virgins before they mount Titus.

2. lja

lja Member

Seated on the floor next to Titus' feet is the Dama, or simply Dama. She is a woman whom Titus favors and has deemed worthy to not be slain by his cock. Instead, Dama attends to his needs while he is seated on the throne. She performs a variety of tasks, including emptying the golden bowl into glass vases, peeling back the foreskin and cleaning beneath the head where pre-cum tends to be trapped, and milking his testicles if they should become too swollen. Dama also prepares Titus' cock for travel, wrapping it in velvet and softening it with animal fat; making sure the testicles, roughly the size of ostrich eggs, are properly cushioned in their pouch. She is also somewhat of a den mother, soothing girls who are brought before Titus to receive him, either to test them for Queenhood or simply to satisfy Titus' hunger. The King has yet to fuck a girl without killing her, but before they die they experience the pleasure of a god in orgasm. There is no greater honor than to die in this manner.

The current Dama is a short, curvy, tan creature with large breasts. She is tiny and nimble and young enough that her full mounds do not sag. She wears only a short purple skirt, open with slits on both sides and fastened on either side of her hips with gold rings. Around her neck is a golden collar with the mark of the Dama which Titus uses to control her with a chain attached to a ring in the throne. Her black hair is cut into a short, severe chin-length bob which Titus strokes when he is pleased with her. This Dama has pleased the King enough to sit at his feet for several months now. Since the life expectancy of a Dama is not terribly long, this is a great feat. Titus executes them for the slightest displeasure - either by fucking or by feeding them to the tentacle beast which dwells beneath the sanctum floor. I have also witnessed instances where Titus has inadvertently strangled a Dama while he was in the midst of emptying himself into a slave, or accidently drowned a Dama who could not swallow or breath beneath the weight of his sperm. Nevertheless, Dama is a coveted position.

On this particular afternoon I was recovering from the previous nights' festivities in my private chariot tent set in the position of highest honor to the right of the throne and surrounded by my honor guard. Against my best judgement I was trying to fix the throbbing pan in my head with more wine as I lay on my pillow bed looking through the gauze curtains into the dim sanctum. My cock was still wrapped in a lamb skin sheath after being cleaned after the party night before. A stream of pre-cum trickled into the reservoir sack attached to my cockhead where it lay nestled against my knee. The most elite of Mythos' royalty have developed testicles of such size and weight that the reservoirs are a necessity to catch the surplus seed produced by our overactive eggs. Most of my sheaths are made from the stomach lining of goats or horses, the membrane I have found most effective at withholding leaks. Once an hour the reservoir must be emptied and a clean one attached to tip of my cock by a member of my honor guard.

Through the thin curtains of my tent I could see Titus sitting sitting on the throne with his head back and eyes closed, no doubt feeling the same pains as myself. Dama lay with her head on the King's thigh, her breasts visible from behind where they showed past the sides of her torso. One of her hands moved rhythmically beneath his robe, no doubt encouraging the flow of semen into the golden bowl. Were she not Titus' I would like this Dama for myself, to empty myself across those taut orbs while she squealed under the weight of my meat.

That thought and the pains in my body began to arouse my desire. I do not know why, except perhaps that the pleasure cancels the pain, but the only activity I find diverting when I am recovering from too much drink is fucking. Now, inside my tent, I felt my shaft twitch against the travel bindings which secured it to my thigh. With one hand I reached down and undid the four velvet bows, allowing my cock to lay freely on the pillows.

3. lja

lja Member

I took stock of the slaves serving the men in the dark sanctum. They were all beautiful, of various heights and busts and hair color. The assortment is necessary so that every man might find at least one slave pleasing if he feels the need for release. I had skewered three women the night before, each watching the one before her go blind with orgasm before dying on my pole. I thought about the look on the face of a small dark haired girl as my houseboys had removed her dead friend from my bloated organ. We both knew there was no way she would survive the encounter, being far too small, but she did not protest as the guards lifted her, spread her legs and lowered her onto my cockhead, red from the blood of her friend.

My cock jumped again inside the tent. It was beginning to feel tight inside its sheath and I knew I would either have to quit that line of reminiscence or find a suitable girl to milk me. I would avoid doing so inside the tent in the sanctum, however. I had not fucked in front of the King since we were boys together at the military training ground. I knew when my size eclipsed his that I could never show myself erect before him, or else risk execution or banishment. I had concealed my endowment well for twenty-five years as I rose through the ranks, finally becoming Supreme Commander and the King's closest confidant. If he did not find his queen soon I would use my base of support and overthrow him as ruler of Mythos. It would not be an easy coup, but it was my duty in order to preserve our way of life and the integrity of the phallus.

Titus' eyes were open now on the throne. I knew he too would be looking for a way to cure the ails of his body. I followed his line of sight and saw what had caught his attention: a girl I had not seen before bending down to serve drinks to a group of Senators. She was tall and blonde, her hair pulled back in a swishing ponytail. The thin white singlet, which is the mark of the slaves of the sanctum, was hardly long enough to cover the expanse of her long legs where they ran into a small round ass and narrow hips wrapped in a gold belt. Her breasts were not as large as I like, but they bounced and strained against the tight material across her chest as she passed from tent to tent. Her face was pale and smooth. She looked very young.

That I had not seen her before was not surprising. Mythos' armies are in constant movement and send back a constant supply of new slaves from conquered lands. The rate at which we use up women in the capital demands great vigilance in plundering the women of our enemies. While a Mythos-born queen would have been ideal, the sad truth is that the eligible women of our kingdom had long ago perished on Titus' cock as he searched in vain for his match. Looking at the new blonde slave I was almost sure she could not accommodate him, but the size of a woman is sometimes deceptive. I have heard the pleading screams of plenty of wide-hipped beauties as they failed to take my length and I forced myself through their womb and into the torso where I emptied my seed and condemned them to a slow death.

Titus was sitting forward on his throne, watching the blonde one in earnest now. Dama had also turned and was watching her at a table of sea captains. One grotesque admiral who I should have had executed long ago had taken her hand and placed it on his sweaty belly. I saw her beautiful face cringe as he moved her hand in circles across his rolls of fat. Titus summoned the Royal Guard next to his throne with a flick of his wrist and spoke into his ear. The guard summoned his counterpart and together they marched to the Admiral's table and took the blonde beauty by each arm.

As the two negro guards turned her around towards the center of the sanctum the look on her face made my cock snap one of the clasps on its sheath. She no doubt knew what the hands on her arms meant. The older slaves would have told her: she had been summoned and would know be tested by Titus' cock. Her face showed the horror and hunger of her realization. Likely, she would die. But...but...it was ever so slight a possibility she would somehow manage to take him and would be crowned Queen of Mythos, the dying dream of every woman who enters our land. Now she stood between the two huge Negro guards who wore only loincloths, the torchlight bringing out the rising red in her cheeks. Slowly they brought her forward.

4. lja

lja Member

Dama rose up on her knees now, her breasts heaving and taught pressed against Titus' thigh. With both hands she rolled his robe up to his waist and his cock was bare before the sanctum. Already I could see it had grown a bit distended and swollen from the anticipation, and now it bulged over the grove made for its soft-state in the ivory. The foreskin had begun to peel back a bit now where the shaft spilled over the throne towards the floor. I could see his piss slit, as long a man's pinky finger, glisten as it brought forth a clear stream of pre-cum into the golden bowl. Dama reached between his legs and in one deft motion took the full bowl away and replaced it with a new one. The stream had not been interrupted. To spill or miss any of Titus' cum would have meant her death, likely upon the tentacles of the beast beneath the floor. She emptied the cum into a vase set beneath a panel on the floor and rang a bell that started the vase along a belt where it would be delivered into one of Mythos' many temples for preservation and blessing.

The new bowl would have to wait to be filled, however. Using both arms, the young busty Dama hefted Titus' cock and draped it over his thigh as he grunted. Quickly, the stream continuing to flow, she moved her head to the tip of his cock where it hung over his thigh and began to drink the milk. She wrapped her hands around the meat beneath the head and - thought she could not encircle it's girth with her small fingers - began to gently tug back the slick foreskin as she pressed her mouth over his slit, her throat contracting steadily as she drank the stream.

Titus' cock continued to swell grotesquely as the guards brought forth the blonde slave. Dama took more and more of the head as it grew, maneuvering on her knees to change positions with the cock in her hands as it lengthened and pulsed. She supported it less and less as it became erect, finally moving to the standing position between Titus' legs where she placed her warm breasts around the shaft and dipped her head to suck the bubbling cum from the head where it rested erect between Titus' pectoral muscles.

I could see he was very aroused. Now, with the cock hard, Dama allowed slight bits of pre-cum to trickle past her lips and run down the shaft to lube her tits as she slid their mass up and down the King's cock. Titus did not watch her as she worked. Her role was a given and she could give nothing less if she expected to survive as his Dama. Titus' eyes were completely fixed on the long-legged blonde as the guards halted her several feet from the throne. He leaned back in the throne and grunted, pulling Dama away from his twitching meat by the chain attached to the golden collar. She fell back against his chest, resting her wide ass on his thigh. Titus' hands found her tits and I saw her gasp slightly as he began to roll her firm tit meat with his right hand. Strands of pre-cum hung from her lips and in the torchlight I could see her face was wet with his ripe seed. As she whimpered from the breast massage she stretched out a hand and traced the purple vein that ran along the underside of his shaft as it flared angrily, the pre-cum flowing unchecked now from the head down over his ripe balls and into the groove in the throne that delivered it, conveniently, into the golden bowl.

The blonde slave's mouth hung open in awe of the cock. Her tongue fought to suck back the excessive saliva produced by her lust. The guards pushed her forward and her steps were hesitant, the fear beginning to show in face as she approached the pole that would likely be her doom. The guards held her by each hand, as though giving her away at an altar. She was taller than most women and so, I thought, might have a chance at taking TItus' monster. She was very near the entrance to my tent and I sat up as she passed near, staring at her young tits where the strained against the inside of her singlet. She was breathing hard. I leaned forward, pressing my hand flat over the spread of my shaft, feeling the absurd heat radiating from my tumescent shaft.

Now Titus released Dama's breast and pushed her away from his chest towards the slave, retaining the Dama's chain in his hand. The young girl gasped as Dama's heavy, cum-wet tits, pressed against her own hard nipples. Slowly opening her mouth, Dama forced her tongue into the slaves mouth, sharing with her a first taste of the King's seed. Their mouths mashed together, Dama ran her hands up the slave's thighs and cupped her tight ass, and then moving to her pussy. The slave jerked and rose to her toes as Dama put a finger inside of her. Dama swirled it inside of her while sucking on the slave's tongue, then withdrew both the tongue and finger and backed towards Titus. She raised her hand to King and allowed him to smell what would soon cover his cock. He sucked the slave's juice from Dama's finger and nodded his approval. The guards marched her forward.

5. lja

lja Member

There was no more conversation in the sanctum. Though the men present had probably seen this act performed hundreds of times, every new girl was a potential Queen, and there was not a man alive in Mythos who would want to miss a moment of a potential coronation.

The guards moved to either side of Titus and the slave passed between his legs, standing just over the golden bowl. He put a hand on her hip and drew her to him until she was pressed, trembling, against the slippery rod. She gasped and shuddered from the heat emanating from his phallus, jerking back, her fresh cheek lightly coated with cum. Titus smiled and gripped her behind the neck, pulling her up onto the throne with him. He began to kiss her savagely, sloshing spit out the sides of her mouth and mauling her ass with his hands until the singlet rode up over her hips and I could see the wet caught in the blonde hairs around her pussy. It was, however, as I feared. He did not want to mate. He wanted a fuck to relieve his bodily pains. From the smallness of her ass and narrowness of hip I was sure she would be split in two.

Titus grabbed the white cloth covering the slave's chest and tore it down the center. Her breasts burst free and she let out a moan that echoed over the crackling torches throughout the sanctum. Discarding the ripped garment at the foot of the throne, the slave crawled up against Titus' chest like a child looking for her father. She kneaded his muscles and breathed deep his musk. Titus pulled her hair out of the ponytail so it spilled over her white shoulders. He stroked her ass and the guards once again took her by the arms and forced her to stand with a foot on each of Titus' thighs.

At the top of the King's throne are two ivory handles that do not stand out from the ornate carvings until you are standing on Titus' thighs and then they are directly in front of your face. Inevitably, once the girls are standing on his legs, they reach out for and hold these two handles as the descend his pole. The blonde slave did this now. Pressing her forehead against the top of the throne and taking a handle in each of her hands, she looked down at the second biggest cock in the world spewing pre-cum inches from her tight pussy. Out of lust and desperation she begin to spin her hips, her eyes shut, her pussy brushing Titus' beard. I have seen girls balk and try to run at this moment, only to be held down and fucked like dogs until they bled out their mouths, or cast into the pit with the beast that fucks them to pieces with its tentacles, but this blonde slave was calm, almost in a trance as she began to lower herself willingly onto the giant cock, easily as wide now as the calf muscle of our best athletes.

My pre-cum had begun to flow much quicker since the emergence of the slave and the reservoir was now full. One of my guards knelt before me and slid the warm sack from the tip of my bulbous cock, threatening the burst every clasp on its sheath as I fought my arousal.

"Sir," said the guard as he placed the oozing sack into a metal box he would wear on his hip until it could be safely stored in my manor. "We should find a woman to relieve you. As it is I can't..." HIs voice trailed off as he struggled to attach the new reservoir around the far-too-big head of my organ. There was no way it would fit. I would have to orgasm at least once to make the size manageable. But now was not the time.

"Leave me," I said. Over his head the slave had began to lower her sweat-soaked shaking torso onto Titus' cock. "Bring a bowl and we shall tend to this later." My guard set the head of my cock onto a specially designed funnel leading to a bowl into a which I could empty my pre-cum freely until I found a suitable time to spray the contents of balls down the throat of a young whore. I gave my meat a gentle squeeze and it burped enough thick drool into the bowl to give me a few minutes relief.

6. lja

lja Member

The tip of Titus' cock was pressed against the entrance to slave's cunt. She was breathing hard through her teeth. The sweat poured down between her healthy, full breasts, down her long pale torso and over her ass as she tried to spread her legs wide enough to accommodate the head of the dick. Dama moved around next to her now and began to stroke her thigh reassuringly as the head opened her pussy. Slick with pre-cum and the rampant juice from the slave's pussy, Titus' head popped in surprisingly easy and a satisfied smile crossed his lips. Dama pet the slaves belly and thigh, "There," she said. "Not so bad is it? What a good girl you are."

The slave whimpered and nodded, biting her bottom lip. She took her hands from the handles above the throne and placed them on Titus' shoulders as she started to bend her legs and slowly squat to take the body of his cock. While the length of our cocks is what ultimately kills the girls, the girth is the first hurdle, as they must essentially birth a child in reverse. She was dealing with this reality now as she slipped a bit on the King's thighs and passed several inches of his slimy meat into her pussy.

"NNUUHHHHHOOO," she moaned, and I could hear the sucking of her cunt. She began to lean forward and support herself against Titus' massive upper body as she sank along the impossible length of his shaft, whimpering and shaking like a child.

The sight from my angle was truly grotesque. The slave buried her face in Titus' neck and sank slowly down the shaft, whimpering and crying quietly as her pussy stretched beyond its capacity. Her legs were split as wide as the throne and I felt a bit sad that her pussy would never know another cock. It was stretched horribly thin, the pole working its way towards her womb, more like a leg than cock, and glistening with the juices of sex. She was crying now with her arms around Titus' neck, beginning to understand her fate. She would be fucked to death and her beautiful body would never know orgasm again. Dama stood behind her with her swollen breasts pressed into her back, holding the hair out of the way of the King's face.

Titus smiled. The slave had stopped lowering and was frozen with her knees bent halfway down the cock. Dama moved away from her and walked around next to Titus, her ass swinging and tits swaying beautifully across her chest. She leaned in close to the slave and I could hear her soft voice. "Sweetheart, I need you to keep fucking your King. I can't have you stop like this. He needs his release."

The slave took a few deep breaths into Titus' neck and nodded. The older girls had instructed her on the proper behavior and she would be want to let them down now. She wiped the sweat from her brow and slowly began to stand until the cock was almost free of her cunt, then she lowered herself back down, her incredibly tight cunt massaging the giant meat of the King's bloated dick. Titus grunted with the pleasure of being fucked in earnest and jerked Dama's chain, pulling her huge tits into his hands. While the slave fucked herself on his dick, gliding faster and faster along the rod, saliva slinging from her mouth, Titus kissed and sucked his Dama's breasts. Dama arched her back, thrusting her breasts into her King's mouth and working to grind her clit against special raised nodes planted along the arms of the throne for just that purpose.

The slave had worked up a descent pace now. She slid up and down the oiled pole, her head lowered, literally drooling with pleasure onto Titus' crotch. She began to thrash and her moaning intensified as her first orgasm came.

"GUUUAHHHHHH," she screamed as the orgasm racked her slender frame. "GOD O GOD O GOD NUUUUHHHHHH." Pussy juice was mixing and pooling down Titus' shaft, cascading over his swollen eggs and flowing down the groove in the thrown into the bowl that would later be labeled with the date and result of the fuck.

After her first orgasm she did not stop; she flew into a silent frenzy punctuated only by her small squeals, raising and lowering herself along the first half of the cock, coming again and again, delirious with her cums, her slender athletes body bucking wildly on her master's massive cock. When she could take the pleasure no more she pitched forward against Titus and lay against his glistening chest, still impaled on his member, her lovely body twitching with pleasure.

7. lja

lja Member

Titus did not watch the slave during her orgasms. He could feel her abilities - he had felt the end of her - and he was not concerned with her pleasure. As she coated his cock with her cum Titus sucked on Damas tongue and buried his face between her huge firm globes. She cradled his head and whimpered softly in his ear, watching the slave out of the corner of her eye for any signs of slowing.

Finally the slave collapsed against Titus' chest, her blonde hair covering her face, her ass twitching where it was split by the massive rod. Dama left Titus' side and brushed the slave's hair out of her face. The cock was still only about half-buried in her pussy.

"I'm sorry," said Dama. "You did well and you should feel honored. But we have to take over from here."

The slave sat up suddenly, her blue eyes wide and wet with tears. "Please no," she begged. "O please no. No no no. I can try. I can do better! O God I'll do anything!"

"I'm sorry darling. You failed the King. And now he must come." Dama nodded and the two Negro guards seized the slave by each arm. Her mouth was quivering and tears streamed down her cheeks. Pleased with the eminent emptying of his giant balls, Titus smiled and leaned back, jerking Dama by her chain so he could massage her breasts while his guards fucked his disgusting prick with the body of the blonde slave.

The slave squealed and tried to kick out, find any footing that would keep the shaft from bursting into her womb and rupturing her organs. But the guards were far too experienced. They moved her legs off Titus' thighs and pulled her down by her arms.

"AAAIIIIEEEEEEE," she squealed as another five inches of meat stuffed into her pussy. There was no hope for her now. Titus' cock was certainly into her womb. With one guard holding the slave's arms behind her back, the other gripped her hips and worked her along the cock. Dama smiled cruely at the poor girl now, her chest meat squeezed between Titus' giant hands. He began to groan now, snorting out his nostrils as the slave grew more and more silent. She was still crying, but was slumped forward as if unconscious, her fighting spirit broken.

The guards strained to fit the rest of their King's cock in to the slave. They had reached the end of her uterus and would now have to break through into her torso. Titus griped Dama tight as the slave's eyes flashed for the last time and his guards forced her hips down until her pussy rested on Titus's testicles.

A thick popping sound rang through the sanctum. The slave slumped forward against Titus' chest and he put an arm around her, breathing hard. His cock had likely shattered her pelvis and was now spewing pre-cum just beneath her rib cage. I could see she was not yet dead: her shoulders rose and fell with weak breath.

He began to fuck her himself now. He slid forward in the throne and gripped her young tits as he pumped her with wanton lust. His testicles slapped freely against the ivory and Dama backed away. He was near orgasm now and could not be trusted with his strength. The poor slave had no choice. She was skewered and there would be no escape. Her arms around his neck, she rode out the last few moments of her short life.

As Titus began to unload his seed he slammed the slave's hips against his bloody root as hard as he could. His roars echoed across the sanctum and even though I had seen him end the lives of hundreds of women, I was still in awe. Blood and cum spattered his chest as he came, head back, mouth open. He had not been milked since the night before and there would be torrents of cum unloading into the slave's slender figure.

In the middle of his orgasm Titus wrapped his arms around the slave and held her tight to his body. He was emptying his seed into her now, the royal seed, and she would die a fortunate slave. There was not a sound in the sanctum but the grunting of the King and the slick slapping of his balls against the throne. As he came he buried his face into the slaves neck, sucking her taught flesh as he filled her with a river of sperm. If you had not seen the first part of the act you would almost think he cared for her.

After the final spurt he sat back in the throne, the slave resting lifelessly against his chest. No part of his cock was visible. The slave's body jerked with Titus' post-orgasm tremors. I leaned forward in my tent and watched as the cum began to flow out of her ruined cunt. Dama leaned forward also, the nipples on her tan tits extended and wet. I saw a bit of jealousy in her face as the cum began to spill from the slaves bulging belly. Titus' cock had softened slightly after delivering its first load and was stretching the slave's tight belly as it sank back towards his chest. I could actually see the shape of his cockhead as it strained against her bely, swimming in a gut of cum. Dama watched, transfixed, then glanced my way. I nodded and she returned the greeting. Though she had never seen my cock, rumors always ran between the women. You could not stop that. I admired the deep flush of her violent arousal across her shining tits and we both turned back to admire the outpouring of Titus' load.

I was right. It was an incredible load. Already it spilled forth as cream from a bucket down the groove set into the seat of the throne. At first purely white, it was soon streaked with red as the slave bled out the last bit of her life impaled on his shaft. The guards gripped her under the arms and slid her gently free. Her head rolled back and any hope of her surviving the encounter vanished when I saw the dark blood running out of her mouth. She was beautiful. I it was very sad. My member vomited a cup of cum into the bowl at the thought of what I could have done with that body. Sometimes I am such an optimist.

When her corpse was free the quantity of seed he had emptied inside the girl was shockingly evident. The moment her pussy popped over his cockhead a quart of semen fell from between her legs onto the sanctum floor. The guards carried her away by her wrists, her long body dragging across the floor, leaving a thick trail of cum as she left the sanctum. She would have to be hung in the temple for several hours before it drained completely from her torso.

Titus, however, was not done coming. Having not been emptied for nearly twelve hours Dama moved in immediately and began to massage the remaining seed from her master's shaft. It was a grotesque and highly arousing spectacle. She kneeled between his legs and worked the monster with both hands, churning her fists around the slick foreskin. His cum continued to spill and she received it gratefully across her bosom. It came not in spurts, but in a solid stream. Dama raised the cocktip to her face and allowed his juice to coat her face and hair, hugging the flesh-pole between her tits as it spewed white cream under her chin and across her lips.

My own lust had now overwhelmed me. As Titus slumped back in his throne, completely drained, and the houseboys moved in to clean him, I hastily lashed my inflamed member to my thigh and signaled for my guard to lift the chariot. I was headed for my harem. I had not been this desperate to spray in many months and I pitied the girl who would receive me.

To be continued...

8. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    Interesting story. How could the commander maintain the kingdom if his cock is bigger than the kings and by the last segment no woman will be able to take the cock.

#8 ConnerM360, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  9. lja

lja Member

No woman we have seen thus far. No woman known inside the kingdom. Many surprises to come.

10. millionman

millionman Active Member

I'm not sure I like the idea of killing a woman with a giant phallus, but it's well written. I'll check back for your future installments.

11. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Member

very interesting sci-fi story please continue to post.

12. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Strangely hot!

13. B_blessed boy

B_blessed boy New Member

loved it i blew my flipping load...that was hot really really hot give us more. please!!!

14. lja

lja Member

Appreciate the feedback. Story is mapped out to the end. I'll post a new chapter every week.

15. lurker2008

lurker2008 Member

Interesting story, a bit gruesome, but very well written!

16. lja

lja Member

Plot and sex based off one of my favorite long-time fantasies combined with some re-imagined scenes from certain films. You might recognize some in upcoming installments.

17. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    wow, you are the tolkien of the sexy fictitious stories.

18. joed562000

joed562000 Member

I hope I am not being too much of a buzz kill for all of you but I really think that this story is beyond ridiculous, disgusting, and offensive.

Gee, can we objectify women more? I know, let's have cocks so big that we fuck them to death!

Come on.

What a life we are having them lead. What a noble and meaningful way to die: By getting someone off. Wow. That's worthwhile.

Gross.

19. D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne Account Disabled

Was this written by someone who wants to fuck a woman to death or who wishes he had the biggest dick and had his own kingdom?

it was brutal and far fetched, Ostrich egg sized balls and a dick so big they bleed from the mouth after having their pelvis shattered from the force of being raped, and quarts of cum .. whoever said 'Tolkien' in comparison to this is dead wrong.

20. lja

lja Member

Thank you all for your comments and criticism. Hope you enjoy Part 2.

Draft saved Draft deleted