Kingdom of Cock - Part 2

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by lja, Sep 15, 2008.

1. lja

lja Member

My guard bore me with all speed out of the sanctum in my chariot-tent as Titus' post-orgasm groans reverberated through the dark chamber. My member was grotesquely swollen and snaking down my leg at an alarming rate. I feared I would not reach my harem in time and my erection, nearly shoulder-height when in full bloom, would be visible to passerbys in the street. If this happened the sheer number of witnesses would assure Titus learned of the strength of my fertile appendage. I was not yet prepared to spring my coup and without the proper base of support Titus would have me, forgive my crudeness, by the balls.

It was a beautiful afternoon in early spring in Mythos. The sky was clear and blue, the roads clean after a morning rain. Through the thin curtains of my chariot I could feel the light touch of sea wind blowing inland from the coast. On any other day I might have been relaxed enough to enjoy these fine sensations; today, however, my only concern was that I should be delivered speedily into the loins of one of my hundreds of women so that my seed might find release.

As my guard jostled down the street, sidestepping merchants and soldiers in the busy thoroughfare, my mind wandered against my will to which woman would be fortunate enough to receive me. I knew just the one.

My birthday had come a month earlier in the second week of March. For a gift Titus had allowed me first choice of any slaves our troops had brought to Mythos from conquests in the Northern Country. It could not have been a more opportune time. Besides olive complected women with massive breasts, my favorite sport is redheads, specifically those lovely creatures with milk-white skin, freckles, and luscious fiery hair. Conveniently these girls are often blessed with wide hips and full tits.

On my birthday I was not to be disappointed. Riding along the line of terrified captives on my stallion next to Titus I spotted a gift from God himself. She was barefoot in the sand, about five and a half feet tall. Her thick red curls were smeared with dust from the march, but even that grime could not conceal the radiance of her green eyes or the glorious spattering of freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose.

She, like the others, was rightly horrified to be a captive in Mythos. There is not a corner of the world where the people do not know of our inhuman cocks, nor of what we do to young maidens. While the slaves' initial fear is comical, it never lasts. Upon the first view of my blood-rich organ, pulsing and pumping sperm down a shaft as thick and long as a man's leg, their fear turns to unbridled lust. Though they know it be the end of them, I have yet to see a slave turn away from trying to take my cock. At least until she feels it bang home against the wall of her womb with more than half still to go.

When I spotted this red-haired temptress in line with the other unfortunates I spun my steed around and swung my noose about her bound body. As I drew her to me she began to beg and scream, as did her companions. Alongside my steed, as she thrashed in her bindings, she was even more stunning. Her torn white dress barely concealed a chest coated with freckles and two slightly upturned, perfectly formed, petite breasts.

While I generally prefer my whores to be busty and slim, I always make an exception for woman with an ass. With a lump rising in my throat I used my noose to spin her around. Hardly before had a seen such a beautiful curve of supple flesh. As she thrashed against her bindings my cock swelled against its sheath and shot a spurt of pre-cum through the reservoir head across the back of the slaves thick read hair.

Titus let out a roaring laugh as my guards came to fit a new reservoir over my bulbous tip. "I guess Sartorious has found his new woman," he said.

2. lja

lja Member

I was speechless. Her hips and ass were beyond luscious. The torn dress utterly failed to restrain the surplus of flesh that spilled from her buttocks. To think of my rod buried between those thighs...

I had to turn away. Her screaming and the sight of that ass would be my undoing. I gestured for my guards to take her away before I had my way with her right that moment in the sand. I turned my horse back to the line. I wanted to save this slave one for a special occasion.

As I prepared to ride further down the line to inspect the other slaves I heard a series of shouts and turned to see a smaller, younger redhead break free from the line and charge my horse with something glinting in her hand. I watched her come until the last possible moment, her girlish face contorted with almost comical rage, as a I assessed what she carried and where she would strike my horse. At the right moment I shifted my weight to the opposite stirrup, lifted my left foot, and kicked her beneath the jaw as she lifted the crude blade.

The impact lifted her off her feet and sent her sprawling in the dust several feet from my horse. Her dress was torn and bunched up around her hips revealing a very fresh red-haired cunt. This girl can be no more than fourteen, I thought.

Her jaw, sadly, appeared to be be broken. She squealed and babbled incoherently through her split teeth as she tried to keep from choking on the blood. I stepped down from my horse and looked down the line. My prize slave had turned and was screaming something barely audible in the still heat...what was it?...ah yes: SISTER! Well, I thought, this is just too good to be true.

While of course I would not waste a load of my juice on a damaged slave, I saw no reason not to make an example of her before the other girls. We do not tolerate the slightest insubordination in Mythos.

Gripping the underdeveloped girl by her crop of red hair, I dragged her through the dust on her ass beneath my prize stallion, Bledsoe. The assembled guard began to see what I had in mind as the rest of the slaves fell suddenly silent. A swift kick to the ribs prevented the tiny redhead from trying to scramble away from my steed. She whimpered and fell prone between his hooves.

I gestured to my guard to bring me another slave and he pushed forth a scrawny wench the body with the body of a boy and a mess of shaggy dark hair.

"Get beneath my horse with your friend," I said to the unfortunate tomboy. Her lip trembled and she did not move. I gestured again to my guard who promptly put his spear through the stomach of the next girl in line. She fell to the ground, vomiting blood, and the screaming began in earnest. I smiled at the skinny bitch as she stooped over and squatted next to her friend beneath Bledsoe.

"Pull up her dress," I said.

The dark haired girl slowly extended a hand and lifted her friend's dress over her ass. The redhead began to stir, probably from the cool air on her cunt, but she did not try to turn from her stomach.

"Now my horse," I said. "Arouse his member."

With tears in her eyes, looking down at her groveling friend, she set a trembling hand on Bledsoe's cocksheath. Bred not only for muscle, speed, and endurance, but also cock size, Bledsoe's organ is truly magnificent. Alerted by the light touch of her nervous hand my stallion snorted and his rod began to emerge from its sheath.

He had not been cleaned recently and a healthy burst of yellow and white crust proceeded the cocktip. The putrid spunk spattered across the throat of the skinny cunt who began to whimper in horror. She knew better to remove her hand, however, and with a revolting slurp Bledsoe's enflamed cock slid into view.

The black and red tip was easily as large as the girl's fist; the shaft as thick as her adolescent arm. It crept slowly forward, throwing stinking slime across the girl's cheek. Bledsoe grunted with pleasure as the entire dripping shaft appeared in the Spring air, fat globs of cloudy pre-cum falling on the redhead's naked ass.

"Stroke his shaft slave."

The tomboy wrapped her fingers about halfway around Bledsoe's cock and began to pump his slick meat. His pre-cum fell steadily onto the redhead beneath him and he stomped his hooves with pleasure. The tomboy was making cooing noises, like a small bird, as the slime from Bledsoe's cock oozed between her fingers.

3. lja

lja Member

"Present her ass to my stallion," I commanded. The skinny slave looked at her inert friend sadly and extended a hand to her cum-wet ass.

"Mary," she said softly, her voice cracking. "Mary I'm so sorry." Then with a hand on either side of Mary's hips, the skinny slave started to pull her ass into the air, closer and closer to Bledsoe's ripe animal meat.

Perhaps sensing her end was near, Mary tried to speak through her broken jaw. "Jess...Jess how big is it?"

At that moment Bledsoe's cock twitched and hot seed splattered up Mary's back. He could smell her young pussy and soon I would be unable to hold him back. Mary's back shivered with involuntary pleasure and she began to wiggle her ass ever so slightly.

"Oh God Mary...It's just so big...It's huge," said Jess. Her eyes were bright and wide, hypnotized by the stud musk inches from her delicate face.

Mary nodded in the dust. "Tell Lara I love her," she said.

Jess nodded, not taking her eyes from the giant twitching prick. The cock had made her mine now. "Alright Mary...God...It's just so big," she went on as if in a trance.

"I can feel it Jess," said Mary. She was holding her ass up on her own now. "I can feel how hot it is."

"I'm sorry," mumbled Jess, and she put her tiny hand on Bledsoe's bloated shaft, dipping the head down and placing the tip at Mary's pussy. The black and red cum-slick shaft was a beautiful contrast to her milk-white ass, the soft flow of arousal beginning to wet her cunt and coat the inside of her thighs.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," Mary muttered into the sand as she felt my stallion's cock at her entrance. It had been months since I had let him stud with a slave and he was impossibly swollen with pent-up lust.

While Jess held the cock steady Mary began to push back on her own. "It's so fat," she moaned. "Oh God It's fat."

I watched, speechless, as this young redheaded slut, whose sister I would later enjoy in my harem, forced her slim pussy to envelope the massive horsecock. With a revolting belch the head burst forth into the hot meat between Mary's legs. She began to tremble in the sand, bucking her hips back and rolling Bledsoe's cockhead around inside of her.

"GUUUAAHHHHH," she wailed. "OH GOD JESS IT'S SO FAT. IT'S SO BIG AND HOT INSIDE ME"

Pushing back even harder Mary slid more of the horse dick inside of her as Jess watched in awe, stroking the length of Bledsoe's meat that had yet to enter the doomed girl.

4. lja

lja Member

Now raised up fully on her hands, her ass sucking up the foul-smelling cock, Mary began to rock back and forth on the glistening pole. The wet she left along the shaft showed how much her lust had betrayed her. Horse sperm would soon fill her belly.

She grunted and twitched along his pole, sliding back and forth along only a third of the shaft, clawing at the dirt like a wild beast.

"UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH O GOD SO GOOOOOOD! I'M COMING NOW! OH GOD NOW! MMMMUHHHHHHH!"

The tiny whore took even more of the meat as she came, jerking hastily along the shaft, causing it to bloat inside her cunt. As her orgasm ran its course she began to slow in her fucking of Bledsoe's pole, something my stallion would not tolerate when he needed to spray his seed.

Snorting his disapproval, Bledsoe thrust up into Mary. Jess jumped back as the meat she had been stroking between her fingers vanished inside her friend.

"AIIIIIEEEEEEEEE! AAHHHHHHHHHH NO NO IT'S TOO MUCH OH GOD NO IT'S TOO DEEP! JESS PLEASE HELP ME I CAN"T TAKE IT!"

She was impaled now on the shaft and there would be no removing her until Bledsoe had emptied his balls. Finding his rhythm, Bledsoe thrust forward on his powerful legs, sliding Mary's small tits along the ground as he skewered her with his pole.

I could no longer make out what she was trying to scream. Jess sat back on her ass, making no move to aid her friend. She was utterly hypnotized by the amount of cock crammed into Mary's body, her tight cunt stretched thin over the horse's incredible girth.

Bucking wildly, Bledsoe managed to bury the last of his meat into the slave. She was gurgling incoherently, her juices dripping over Bledsoe's apple-size balls onto the dust. It was quiet but for the slurping sound of an overstuffed cunt. My horse was silent, a sure sign that he is about to spend himself.

Thinking it might be over, Mary put a hand on her belly and tried to force the horse-dick out of her by pushing on the head where it stretched out the skin above her hips. The poor child. The cocktip was pulsing far too high in her torso already. She grunted as she pathetically tried to slide off the dick, only bringing Bledsoe closer to orgasm.

Backing out of her ruined cunt several inches, Bledsoe rammed home a final thrust that began to empty his balls. With the first spray Mary opened her eyes wide and began to gag.

"OH GOD NO THIS HORSE IS COMING INSIDE ME! PLEASE GOD NO NOT THIS! OH GOD I CAN FEEL IT SPRAYING INTO MY GUTS IT'S SHOOTING SO MUCH CUM O GAUUUUUGHHHHHDDDDD!"

Her voice trailed off into a gurgle and she began to drool as Bledsoe's cock lurched within her, spilling cups and cups of horse seed deep into her womb. She was such a tiny girl that I could see her stomach fill with his hot, thick sperm, rope after rope, until it swelled beneath her as if she was with child.

5. lja

lja Member

At that moment I felt a bit of tenderness for Mary: she was someone's daughter somewhere, and here she was stuffed to death with horsecock, squirming in the dirt like a dying animal. But such are our ways. To show pity would put us at the mercy of our enemies. This young bitch must die slowly in the sun, her belly boiling with beast-cum, so our way of life could continue without fear.

Jess stared as if in shock, utterly transfixed, as Bledsoe's shaft shot it's final spurts into her childhood friend. I could see her tender slit as she sat wide-legged in the dirt next to the horse, oblivious that her dress was in bunch around her waist. She would make a good present to my guards when this was over.

"Bring the whore her sister," I called. I stroked Bledsoe's flank as the guard's brought my new slave, Lara, back down the line to see the ravages of cock. Standing before me, the sun behind her red curls, she was even more beautiful. In her eyes I saw hatred that could never be undone. Her lips quivered with silent rage. Smiling, I gripped her mane of hair and shoved her to her knees.

The rage that had seemed so strong turned to confusion and then horror as Lara came face to face with Mary, still impaled on Bledsoe's cum-drenched log.

"How...how...is..that possible" her voice trailed off as she tried to comprehend the size of the phallus pulsing gently inside her sister. It was an awful sight: the tiny redhead clawing at the dirt, her small nipples erect and scratched raw from her rape, her belly swollen and distended from the cups of horse cum, and then her perky young ass, stretched to breaking by the rod rammed balls deep into her cunt.

Lara's eyes filled with tears as she reached out to stroke her sister's face. Mary cooed softly as Bledsoe began to soften and his giant dick slid sickeningly out, trailing webs of spunk out of her pussy across the dirt. Bledsoe gave a grunt of satisfaction as his cock belched a few last splashes of juice across Mary's twitching ass before hanging limp and drawing back up slowly beneath his belly.

"Mary," said Lara with panic in her voice. "O God, Mary, no. Please say something."

Mary looked up at her sister with glazed eyes and a slight smile crossed her lips.

"So goooood," she gurgled softly as blood and spit drooled from her lips.

Lara drew back her hand in horror as Mary lost consciousness beneath my satisfied stallion. The guards pulled her up.

"Have her washed and prepared for me," I ordered. "I may want her later."

"YOU BASTARD," screamed Mary. "I'll never fuck you! Never!"

Her passion amused me. I felt my member jump against its bindings.

"You will sing a different tune when I'm buried between your hips," I said. She continued her pathetic struggle, bathing me with insults as my guards took her away to be placed in my harem.

I looked back at the two girls next to my horse. Aroused by the horse-rape, Jess had begun to shamelessly massage her clit as she stared at her dying friend.

"Do with them as you wish," I told me guards. They roared with approval and began loosening their belts as they surrounded the two girls. They would come many times from many different cocks before they died; I heard the first stuffing his turgid meat into Jess' mouth as I went back down the line to join Titus. She sounded grateful.

6. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    Man that got me rock hard!!!

7. Feral

Feral New Member

Ok now thats just sick.Dude an horse.WTF is wrong with you?The first was ok(still weird)but this is total sin

8. wallyj84

Gold Member

This one with the horse was pretty odd. I liked the idea of the city with the giant cocks though. That part was hot.

9. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Member

i'm assuming that the protagonist of the story will eventually become leader and change some of the world's ways forever. make women have rights or something down those lines. until then though this is still oddly hot lol.

10. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
  11. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

Uh...not really my cup of tea...but whatever floats your boat?

12. lja

lja Member

@Jake: Lots of change to come to this world; don't know if it's ever going to be a place women would want to live outside of a fantasy.

Some of the ladies to whom I showed parts 1 & 2 put themselves in the role of the protagonist and king. They loved imagining the power of the cock in their hands.

13. motorcityboy

motorcityboy Active Member

Albums:
    Awesome story man ! I love it ! More please !

Draft saved Draft deleted