Kingdom of Cock - Part 3

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by lja, Sep 22, 2008.

1. lja

lja Member

We return to human beings with this one. I think I only had to jerk off three times while writing it. Enjoy.

My reminiscences on Bledsoe and the fate of Mary beneath his cock had nearly pushed me over the edge as my guards carried me swiftly towards my warm. Bulging horribly within its travel sheath, my knee-length prick was oozing far too much pre-cum into the reservoir head. Before my seed could burst through onto the cushions within my carriage I pulled off the overflowing tip and forced the head through the brass slipcock in the floor of the carriage so my pre-cum could flow unhindered onto the street below. God, the relief. I felt nearly with lust.

Feeling the wet hit their feet and seeing the dark trail of cum in the dust, my guards began to make haste towards my harem, up the hill overlooking the sea. I smelled the salt air through the curtains and I knew it would not be long before I dumped my seed into Mary's sister while she squealed like a whore.

My guards helped me down from the chariot-tent, my cock nearing full erection so I had to support it in front of me with one hand. I hurried up the front stops, past the marble pillars, and through the wide doors into the entryway.

My porter was waiting for me. "My lord..." he said, his voice trailing off at the sight of my beast gripped tightly between my two fists, oozing sperm out its fat head onto the floor between my feet.

"Get the harness!" I shouted. He turned at once as my guards saw to removing my robe. "Prepare Lara for me and two others in the hot bath," I ordered. It took all of my willpower not to march straight into the sleeping chambers and feed on the first young flesh I saw. Restraint, in this case, would make for a much better show.

The porter returned with the harness and slid it over my heaving shoulders, buckling the belt tight around my naked waist. "Why does my Lord allow himself to reach this state of excitement?" he said. "Are there not young slaves for his pleasure at the sanctum?"

"You know why I cannot reveal myself there," I said through gritted teeth.

The harness is a device which allows me more mobility when my cock is at high arousal. Two slings, much like two shoulder-holsters for short swords, go over my shoulder and are connected across my back and chest by a leather strap. Two steel chains run from the front of the strap on my chest to heavy iron rings, perfectly sized to accommodate the girth of my erect shaft. The rings slide over my cock and provide it with additional support to remain upright in front of my chest. Though my pelvic muscles are extraordinarily well-developed from having such a large penis, the harness and the rings allow me to take my mind off supporting the monster.

I left the entryway and took the staircase down to the baths, kept steaming hot by natural springs near an offshore volcano. I could smell the sulfur halfway down the steps; high nervous voices echoed out to me through the steam. "You should feel fortunate Lara...after what he did to my sister?...have you ever seen it...no but the older girls told me..."

The hot tile warmed my feet as I made my way through the wall of steam towards , causing my already distended testicles to sweat further as they swung against my thighs. I reached out and found the first step of the boiling bath. I took it slowly, letting my body adjust to the liquid; my cock twitched inside its restraints, the metal rattling in the underground chamber.

"Did you hear that Lara?"

"O God he's here. He's in here."

Hearing terror in the young girls' voices made my pre-cum pump violently as I cut my way through the bath, leaving a cloudy trail where my spunk ran down my shaft, over my massive eggs, and into the water. The steam parted and I caught sight of the first girl my guards had chosen, a tiny brunette called Sarah. Her hair was cut short like a man's and her breasts were very small and firm. You would think she was still a child but for her exquisite face and full lips. As she saw me she turned to another girl hiding in the steam, Rachel.

My guards had done well. Rachel was a girl I had waited many months to fuck. Our army had captured her from a Catholic convent along with her sister nuns. Her eyes went wide as she saw me and she reached out to Sarah. Rachel wore her long dark hair back in a ponytail with thick bangs hanging over her olive complected forehead. She was very slender but incredibly buxom, her nipples rising out of the water now and allowing me a good look at her heavy breasts. I nearly went straight to her to suck the sweat from between her tit flesh, but she reached behind her and I saw the true prize.

Lara was resting against the far wall of the pool, her hand pressed to her chest as I came out of the steam.

"O my god," she said. "O no no no."

She tried to back up and gulped when she realized she was already at the wall. Her skin glowed in the heat, her thick mass of curly red hair slightly damp over her shoulders. Her nipples were erect on her pale breasts and I imagined the wide curve of her hips beneath the water.

I checked my advance before the girls. It was quiet but for the girls' frightened gasps. My seed ran in a thick stream off my sack into the sulfur pool.

2. lja

lja Member

"Bring her to me," I commanded. Sarah and Rachel looked guiltily at Lara as they each took one of her hands.

"O God look at it," Lara muttered. "It's awful. O God it's disgusting." She turned to Rachel. "Please," she begged. "Please don't. You don't have to do this. Think of what he did to my sister."

"I'm sorry Lara," said Rachel. Her flushed wet skin pressed against the redhead as she led her closer to my cock twitching in its harness.

"We like you," said Sarah. "But it isn't our fault."

Rachel stroked Lara's back as their hips parted the water. "He's going to come inside of you. Think how it will feel."

"No no no I don't want it," said Lara, but her voice was softer now as she approached my phallus.

I admit it must have been an impressive sight, my six and half foot frame emerging from the steam, my broad chest glistening with sweat, blue eyes beneath short blonde curls. My thighs as two iron pillars rising from the water and my giant balls hanging so low in their sack they were half-submerged in the water, keeping my seed warm for the young sluts. The harness held my cock nearly vertical, the head curving back towards my chest and the bulbous tip reaching just below my chin. I could smell the musk of my pre-cum as the girls drew near, flowing in a clear stream down the purple veins along my shaft.

When she was very close Rachel and Sarah let go of Lara's hands and the curvy redhead stood transfixed before me. She was quite tall, probably nearly six feet. I looked down into her burning green eyes and reached out a hand to her flushed cheek.

"You bastard," she whispered, but her voice caught in her throat as I began to massage the scalp at the top of her neck, drawing her to me until my beast-cock was an inch from her tits, her eyes looking straight at the oozing head.

"It's...it's...I...I...can't...I can smell it...god it's so big..."

I pulled her to me now and we embraced around my throbbing meat. I reached into the water and finally gripped her supple buttocks, lifting her onto her toes against me.

"OHHHHHHHH GAWWWWD," she moaned. "I CAN FEEL IT TWITCHING. I CAN FEEL THE BLOOD IN YOUR GIANT PRICK."

As I held her close, massaging her ass, my shaft resting between her tits, Lara began to jerk her mouth towards the tip of my cock.

"Maybe...just a taste," she murmured. Lara's chin jutted forward and she placed her plump lips against the head. I felt her tongue flick out and she began to run it around the sensitive underside. I held her very tight.

"SLUT," I said. "You like the taste of your master's seed?"

"No no no it's disgusting! I can't!"

I took a handful of her red mane and jerked her head back. "DRINK IT," I commanded.

Her words could not hide the lust in her eyes as she opened her mouth and covered the tip of my rod. My pre-cum flowed directly into her mouth now and she was working her tongue into my slit. Her throat contracted and she was swallowing the juice.

"Your sister died beneath my steed. Now you will die on my shaft."

Lara took her hands out of the water and wrapped them around my meat. She could not quite make them meet around its girth. She moaned and gave me a squeeze, causing a burst of clear cum to overflow her mouth and dribble down her chin.

"GUUUHHH AHHHGGGG THERE'S SO MUCH SPERM O GOD THERE'S TOO MUCH."

"This is nothing slave. Prepare yourself."

Doing the best to control my pent-up lust I released the clasps on the rings around my cock and let Lara support the weight between her breasts. My member fell forward with a disgusting smack across the freckles on her chest, flecks of hot spunk splattered across her throat and swollen nipples. I gripped the base of my root and burped a dollop of clear seed onto her cheek.

Her eyes were wide with awe and fear. She touched the spunk, spreading it between her fingers.

"I don't understand...how can there be so much...just...so big..."

"Place her against the pillar," I ordered Sarah and Rachel. "I wish to take her from behind." The tiny short-haired brunette and the busty catholic once again took hold of Lara's hands.

3. lja

lja Member

"WAIT. NO. Not yet! Let me taste more! I want more! PLEASE PLEASE NOT YET DON'T FUCK ME YET!"

"Silence slave." Her begging aroused me even more. "I will spray into your womb."

Rachel and Sarah pulled her back through the water and up the steps to the shallows at the end of the pool beneath a marble pillar.

"NO NO NO THERE'S NO WAY IT CAN FIT O GOD THERE'S NO WAY. PLEASE," she cried turning to Sarah. "MY SISTER! YOU HEARD WHAT HE DID TO HER."

Sarah's big eyes looked sad. "Don't fight now," she said. "It's such an honor. Please just receive him gratefully."

"Rachel check her," I said.

Rachel slid her hand between Lara's legs and held it up to the torchlight. I could see the sticky wet between her fingers.

"Master she lusts for you."

Gripping Lara tightly by the wrists they turned her around in the shallow water. Never had I seen such hips coupled with such a voluptuous ass. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the pillar, jutting her supple flesh towards the impossible length of my cock as I held with both hands. Her cunt was just out of the pool, water beading on her red hair. Her thick thighs trembled.

"Rachel come guide my meat."

Rachel left Lara at the pillar and came to my cock. As she rose I noticed how truly slender and long-legged she was and how beautiful her large tear-drop breasts were on her tiny frame. I also noticed that Lara was staying at the pillar on her own volition.

One of the first tasks a new slave learns is supporting my cock while I fuck. Rachel placed one delicate hand where the shaft of my cock meets the head and one halfway down the shaft. Trying to hold onto the cum-coated flesh she gently tugged me forward into the shallow part of the pool behind Lara.

"Master do your balls need attention?" asked Rachel.

Such a thoughtful slave. I would be sure to reward her.

"Yes, Sarah come knead my sack."

Giving Lara's hand a squeeze goodbye Sarah got up and came cautiously forward, her tiny tongue flicking between her lips. She looked nervous. I would split her like firewood.

Sarah kneeled in the shallows by my thigh. Through the steam I saw her tiny hands reach up as though in prayer and cup one of my engorged eggs. She needed both hands to properly massage one, especially as I had been aroused without release for hours.

The sensation of her fingers against the soft flesh of my sack caused me to groan with pleasure. The tip of my rod was just outside Lara's cunt. I flexed the muscle and dropped the slick head on her fat ass. She screamed with shock and began to spin her ass like a common whore.

"OH GOD IT'S HUGE. IT'S JUST TOO FUCKING HUGE. RACHEL! RACHEL!"

Lara turned and held out her hand and Rachel took it, her other hand holding my meat below the head outside the cunt. Rachel looked into Lara's eyes as she guided my pole towards that warm suck between her legs. I could have come from the anticipation right there.

"Sarah suck on my eggs while I enter this slave."

Sarah pulled herself up along my thigh and began to suckle my boiling balls. Her tongue washed my sack as she gently squeezed the over-ripe orbs while I prepared to impale her friend.

I leaned forward and the tip of my staff pressed against Lara's wet pussy lips. She spread her legs wider.

"MMMMM IT'S SO HOT! GOD RACHEL I DON'T THINK IT'S GOING TO FIT! I KNOW IT WON"T FIT!"

Rachel looked into her eyes and stroked her hair. "It has to fit Lara. You know that. He needs his come now."

Her cunt was gushing wet. The whore. Even after I slaughtered her sister she could not resist my phallus. With Rachel's guidance I jutted my hips forward, forcing my entry, and the massive head disappeared inside Lara. She grunted and her hips began gyrating immediately, guttural noises coming from deep inside her throat. The torchlight danced across her thrusting ass through the steam.

"GUUUUAHHHHH I"M GOING TO DO IT! I'M SORRY BUT TI HAVE TO FUCK MYSELF ON THIS MASSIVE SHAFT."

She began to push off from the pillar, eating up the inches of bloated hog-dick with her young pussy. I could feel tremors wracking her cunt as she took me inside of her, small orgasms from being split so wide. I watched hungrily as she took an inch at a time of my cock, her fragrant juices lubricating the steel-flesh wedged between her thick ass.

Lodged safely inside of Lara I sent Rachel to comfort her. She stood beside the pillar and wiped the sweat from the cock-full slave. Rachel's full, smooth breasts hung just in front of Lara's gaping mouth. As she rocked back and forth on my prick, her drooling tongue swiped out and lapped Rachel's dark nipple. I could see Rachel shiver with pleasure. She closed her eyes and held her tit out for Lara to suckle. Overcome with lust from the fuck, Lara eagerly wrapped her slathering lips around the large breast.

4. lja

lja Member

"Ohhhh, yes, that's it Lara. Mmhmm. You take my breast. That's it. Go on and nurse while Master has you."

I put my hands on my hips and relaxed, my hips thrust forward. Lara was absolutely milking my cock with her tight cunt, taking more of me with each thrust. She had nearly half of me inside her and I felt weak in the thighs, heat flowing through my belly. I held Sarah's head tight against my nut sack, listening to the soft sounds of her slurping.

"UUUGGHHHHGGUUUU," wailed Lara, her mouth wrapped around Rachel's fat breast. She pulled her lips away and trail of drool connected her mouth to the pointed nipple.

"RACHEL IT'S COMING. I'M GONNA COME HARD. OH GOD I'M GONNA SPEND ON THIS SHAFT. OH MY GOD NOW NOW NOW!"

Spinning my cock in circles with her ass, Lara cried out and threw her head back as the heat from her massive orgasm rushed over my heaving prick. Her cunt went tight and exploded with juices, having nowhere else to go but down my shaft and onto my balls where Sarah began to taste the sweet come of her sister-slave.

"OH GOD IT'S NOT STOPPING. RACHEL I'M STILL COMING! IT'S TOO MUCH COCK!"

Lara jerked and squealed like a pig in heat, thrusting her mouth back over Rachel's tit. She had taken enough of my cock now that I was finally close enough to grip her ass flesh. Preparing to send myself over the top, I reached out and ran my hands over her curves. Cupping her cheeks I coaxed my slimy meat back a bit and then slid it forward, slowly beginning to pump her cunt with my thickness. She felt incredible, warm red satin around my enormous shaft. I could see her lusty drool running down Rachel's tit; Lara's eyes were closed and her tongue flopped limply out the corner of her mouth.

"So good....so good....so much dick....oh god so good..."

I only had half of my staff inside her. I thrust harder, watching her cunt suck at my blog-filled log, as if her pussy had a mind of its own, trying desperately to pull the come from my balls. I grabbed the inside of Lara's thighs and pulled her twitching ass further down my cock; I flexed my organ and felt my cockhead nuzzle against the entrance to her womb. I groaned with pleasure. Lara's eyes opened.

"OH GOD RACHEL HE'S AT MY WOMB. HE'S GOING TO TAKE ME!"

Rachel was grinding against the pillar now, holding Lara's face between her big Catholic tits.

"MMMMMM Lara, what does it feel like?"

"IT'S SO FUCKING HUGE RACHEL. I CAN FEEL HIS MEAT IN MY THROAT."

"Mmmhmmmm. I like that Lara."

Rachel had her tiny hand between her legs now, smoothing her fingertips over her inflamed pink clit. She held Lara's head tight against her chest.

"OH NO NO NO HE'S STARTING TO PUSH! EEEEEEE RACHEL! HE'S PUSHING INTO ME! I'M GONNA COME AGAIN!"

I pushed my swollen cockhead against the entrance to her womb and felt it begin to part. Her cunt juice gushed as she came, my ripe flesh pushing into her deepest chamber. Her hips jerked and twitched madly around me; I roared as I ground my cock into her womb, watching another length of my meat disappear into her young body. Her hips had accommodated my girth. I was pleased.

Sarah pulled her face away from slipper nuts and squeezed them with two hands.

"Lara!" she cried. "Lara his eggs are tight! I think he's getting ready to shoot his load!"

I gripped Sarah by the neck are forced her back at my balls. I felt my seed begin to boil. I needed to be buried fully. I had to plant the rest of myself inside this curvy redhead impaled against the pillar. I began to fuck her womb mercilessly, gliding my snake back and forth, the fat, slurping sounds reverberated through the chamber.

"Uhhhh....OH GOD.....Oh Lara I can see him inside you!" Rachel was whimpering as she masturbated. "I CAN SEE HIS COCK IN YOUR BELLY! IT'S SO BIG!"

Lara pushed away from the pillar to look at what I was doing inside of her. The push leveraged her down deeper on my stick and I felt the membrane of her deepest wall.

"OH GOD NO! NO! NO! HE'S ALL THE WAY! OH GOD RACHEL! HELP ME PLEASE! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME! HIS COCK IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

Rachel grabbed Lara's face and pressed it to her chest.

"Master come in this slave. Please master come inside her. Empty your seed in her guts."

"RACHEL NO! HELP ME!"

"Shhhh," cooed Rachel, and stuffed a fat tit in Lara's mouth.

My balls began to contract. I reared back and finally gave a thrust through Lara's back wall that buried my cock balls deep in her torso. She screamed, her mouth stuffed with Rachel's young breast meat. Still she screamed. I felt the membrane snap and I was free inside her torso as the first wave of orgasm traveled from my loins, into my testicles, and along the buried root of my shaft. I pulled Lara back onto my as far as she could go, her screams turning to gurgles as I felt the first rope of seed leave my dick. I howled with delight.

"YES MASTER!" moaned Rachel. "HE'S COMING SARAH! HE'S SPRAYING INTO LARA'S CHEST! OH YES YES MASTER EMPTY YOUR SEED!"

Burst after burst of hot white juice left my cock and flew into Lara's thrashing frame. I held her hips tight against my crotch, flexing my member as my balls found release for the first time that day. The load was enormous. I could feel the heat falling back over my dick as it splashed through the guts of my dying slave.

5. lja

lja Member

The massive orgasm blurred my vision, but I could just make out Lara clawing at the pillar as she died, impaled on my belching cock. Her voice was no longer coherent; Rachel held her head close to her breasts as she let out her dying gurgles.

As the spasms became less intense I began to massage my own cock through Lara's stomach. I lifted her from the ground by her hips, her tiny feet splashing pointlessly at the steamy water, I used her torso to jerk the rest of the seed from my member. I moved my hands up and gripped her tits, her head falling back against my shoulder, her tongue slapping loosely from her mouth.

When I was satisfied I lifted Lara's corpse from my massive shaft. Her pussy clawed at my dick as it left her body. Even in death it could not let go. As the redhead's cunt cleared my cockhead a massive splash of my come dropped from her body into the sauna. It was as though her pussy had vomited spunk. It ran steady and thick from her split lips, down her pale thighs and across her flushed ass cheeks into the water. I tossed her body aside: another slave dead from my monster.

Out of breath, I steadied myself on the pillar. My cock had began to soften from the initial orgasm, bending towards the water from between my pectoral muscles. I ran my palm along its underside, shaking trails of blood and spunk into the steaming bath. God it was fat. So fat and thick. I knew then, my forehead resting on the cool marble pillar, that I had not yet had my fill.

Rachel had seen the lust in my eyes and was trying to conceal herself behind the pillar while she pleasured herself with two fingers.

I leaned back from the pillar, my cockhead underwater below my knees.

"Slave, come to me."

"Master....no...." she whimpered. Rachel covered herself with one arm, the other busy between her legs. It was a pathetic attempt to conceal her massive orbs from my hungry eyes. In one stride I crossed the space between us and gripped her by the wrist.

"NOOOOOOO," she shrieked. "MASTER PLEASE HAVE MERCY!"

I forced her to her knees in the hot shallow water and forced my thumb into her mouth, bringing her jaw down hard. With my other hand I lifted my distended, stinking meat from the water and brought it to her lips. Only semi-hard, I began to shove it towards her tongue.

"UUGGGHHHH I CAN SMELL LARA," she wailed as she squirmed away from the bloated head. "MASTER WAIT! WAI-UGGHHHH"

Her voice was cut off as I stuffed the head past her fat Catholic lips. Holding Rachel behind the head, I began to stuff my turgid meat down her throat, literally packing into her slender frame; the purple veins slid past her teeth and her eyes began to water. She was breathing hysterically through her nose now, her tiny hands clawing at my thighs, leaving long red welts across.

When I passed her gag reflex she could no longer resist and I fed her my tube as you would an invalid, drool oozing from the corners of her lovely face. Unable to do anything else she began to swallow, taking inches of my cock with every gulp. I groaned and reached down for her breasts, mauling the flesh between my fingers as I felt my member working its way down her throat towards her gut.

She had become a pure receptacle for my seed. She had lost control of herself save her desire for a massive cock in her mouth. I centered my weight over her face and pushed the last of myself into her body, burying her nose in my thick tuft of hair. I stroked her temples and began to rock slowly back and forth, slapping my cum-heavy eggs against her throat.

I felt a second orgasm coming. God I loved her tits. I rolled them around my hands again and again as the friction from her throat milked my pre-cum directly into her belly. The poor slut. I was going to come. Leveraging myself on her shoulders, I forced the young Catholic whore beneath the water, watching her green eyes fill up with tears as she slid out of sight. She shook her head violently as she went, knowing it was her destiny to be drowned by my sperm.

As soon as she was beneath the water I felt my balls contract and my load begin to travel the length of my shaft. My cockhead, lodged somewhere inside her torso, swelled and began to belch my load. I saw her eyes shimmering wide beneath the surface and her legs thrashed out as I shot spurt after spurt of hot seed into her tiny body. Her throat was milking me perfectly as she drowned; I held face close to my crotch, jerking my hips against her head as my groans filled the sauna. I was vaguely aware of her fists beating at my hips, but by the time I noticed she had lost her strength, her arms flailing meekly at the surface of the pool. Soon she had stopped moving altogether, cloudy come bubbling up from her nose and leaking out the corners of her mouth. I had filled her completely.

Gripping my log with one hand, I planted a foot on Rachel's shoulder and slid her off my dick. The pool was immediately murky as her gaping mouth fell away and she drifted slowly towards Lara, her pendulous breasts breaking the surface of the water.

Letting my cock float in front of me I turned to Sarah. She was huddled in the corner, her knees drawn up to her chest, only her delicate face visible above the surface.

"Don't worry little one. You're safe today. Go and tell the others what you saw."

With that I turned away, and strode back to the deep end of the pool.

6. lja

lja Member

7. B_blessed boy

B_blessed boy New Member

when is he ever gonna find a true slut
    it'd be good if instead of killing them all he let one live and let her gradually become better at it....

8. wallyj84

Gold Member

I don't think that would be anywhere near as entertaining. This story's misogyny is what makes it fun, for me at least.

9. lja

lja Member

She's out there.

10. Gerrymander

Gerrymander New Member

needs more vaginal dentata

11. wallyj84

Gold Member

That would be awesome, actually. A seperate tribe of amazons with vagina dentada, who the big cocked guys have to fuck into submission.

Draft saved Draft deleted