Kingdom of Cock - Part 4

lja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think this turned me on too much to make much progress on it at any one time. The perils of sex writing. Enjoy.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Selection night in the Sanctum. The night when we review the women our armies have captured in one of our ongoing campaigns and choose which will join our harems and which will become common slaves. The roof was open and it was a clear, warm night in spring. The stars were out and the smoke from the torches rose to meet them. I was seated to the right of Titus' throne on a velvet dais, sipping wine and watching the festivities. My cock was calm and pulsing steadily against my thigh. I rested my hand on it beneath my robe. It was a good night to be alive in Mythos.

Dama (the same as mentioned in my previous tale) was performing a dance in the center floor. Her short cropped hair bounced against her chin as she shook her hips, her full breasts swaying nicely in the firelight. Titus watched her closely, the end of her chain clutched in his hand.

On the other side of Titus's throne sat other heads of state, senators, admirals and merchants who had enough rank - and by that I mean sufficient size and load - to be present at the Selection. The new slaves surrounded the center of the sanctum in a half circle. Sad looking creatures, despondent and lonely in the presence of their future masters. It was difficult to tell yet if there were any true prizes. They had been washed and dressed in thin cotton dresses which would remain their attire until a man selected them to be part of his harem. Several of the girls looked interested in the party, while others huddled together behind the row of guards, no doubt virgins who feared the size of our men.

I watched Dama thrust her ass out as she ground her hips together to the dream beat, running her hands between her tits glistening with sweat. I wanted badly to slip my meat into that girl, to suck on her tongue as she sank slowly down my shaft, to feel the orgasms wrack her busty frame as I emptied my seed into her.

I took a deep breath. Calm, Sartorious, calm, I told myself. There is much time yet and many women to see. Titus must think much of that Dama to keep her with him for so long. Had he truly not fucked her?

Titus was watching her dance with his hand on her chain. I had known him since we were boys and I had learned to read his body language long ago. His fingers curled around the arm of his ivory throne and, though he was sitting back, I could tell she was exciting his lust. She looked over her shoulder at us and smiled, her purple and gold skirt blowing enough to reveal her thick ass. In the torchlight her bare collar bone was exquisite. The lines of her long taught neck.

Titus gave the chain a short jerk. Dama spun around, feeling the collar jump around her neck. Titus looked hungry and I wondered if he might not fuck her tonight after all. She smiled at us coyly and shook her head, strutting across the sanctum floor. Titus sat forward in the chair and gave the chain another tug. Now she looked hurt. She shook her head and backed up on the floor, pulling the chain tight.

"Dama!" said Titus and yanked the chain so she flew several feet towards him. He pulled up his robe with his free hand and his cock spilled forward over the throne, a stream of pre-cum flowing past his grotesque foreskin. He gave his meat a tug and the glistening heard began to emerge. He wanted a big release.

"Titus no!" she cried, and pulled back on the chain with both her hands.

Was she mad? Did she not know what was beneath her feet? I held my breath for the girl.

Titus held the chain taught. He gave her no slack. Perhaps she knew what he wanted. Perhaps she knew her dance had inflamed his lust and he would not be satisfied until he claimed her cunt as his own. Titus pumped his foreskin back and forth; his meat began to lengthen; a growl escaped his throat. He did not usually tolerate disobedience for even an instant.

Dama pulled back on the chain with both hands. She was desperate, moaning and grunting, but she could not break Titus' iron grip.

"NO!" she shouted. "TItus Please!"

The drums continued but her shouts had drawn the attention of other men in the sanctum as well as the slaves. A fat admiral whom I despised waddled out near the center of the room to taunt the poor girl as Titus reeled her in.

"TITUS WAIT! WAIT!"

But he would not have it. I could see the fear in her face as he drew her slowly to him. She was resisting with both hands around the chain and still sliding across the smooth marble towards the throne. The more she struggled the more I felt my own cock swell against its bindings.

lja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Then Titus stopped. He released the chain and Dama fell over backwards onto the sanctum floor. The men roared with laughter as she got to her feet, blushing.

Titus grinned. Before the smile left his face he hit a button hidden amongst the ornate carvings of his throne.

The floor beneath Dama's feet vanished. She hung in the air for a moment, her arms outstretched, before falling into the darkness below. Her screams grew fainter and fainter as she slid into the deep chamber below the sanctum, the nesting place of the great tentacle beast.

Another, deeper strain of shouts joined Dama's. I looked over in time to see the fat Admiral, who had been taunting the girl only moments ago, loose his balance at the edge of the pit and fall forward, his fat hands clutching at air as he howled into the darkness.

The crowd roared with laughter as the new glass viewing floor slid into place and the throne platform rolled forward so we could have a better view. As I heard the first splashes from the pit below I undid the bindings beneath my robe and took gripped my meat tightly. There was no way I would make it through the feeding without release.

Down in the pit Dama and the Admiral were thigh deep in murky water. They ran frantically back and forth, shaking at the bars covering the drainage tunnels, begging to be let out. The Admiral looked up through the glass, throwing out his fat arms, already begging Titus to help him. His "friends" slapped each other on the back, spilling wine and wasting no tears as they waited to see the end of this fat slob.

Dama was pacing in circles, horror on her face, her body wet and shining in the dim green pit lights. The poor girl knew what awaited her as she had seen it play out many times before. Bubbles appeared on the surface of the water and both victims backed to the edge of the circular chamber. The Admiral was crying now, trying to scramble up the smooth wall, no doubt exciting the beast with his frantic splashes.

I watched closely as the first tentacles broke the surface of the pool, thick gray probes, long and snaking, each tipped with a sensitive head capable of releasing the beast's seed before pulling its prey into its mouth. Slowly the monster's body emerged from the dark water: at the center of the dozens of tentacles its feeding jaws sucked at the air like a vile tube warm, saliva stretching across its rows of teeth. It had no eyes and used the tentacles to smell out food.

While Dama remained frozen with fear, the Admiral was still squealing like a pig. His desperate pleas for mercy attracted the first tentacle to his ankle as he clawed at the wall. He shrieked and hit at it with his fat paws, but soon two more tentacles tightened about his wrists and lifted him into the air, while another secured itself around his gut. His thrashings excited the beast as his sobs excited me; I massaged my shaft as discretely as possible beneath my robe as the beast brought the Admiral to its gaping mouth.

The violent struggle seemed to have aroused the Admiral, even in his last moments of life. His thick cock slapped loudly between his fat thighs as he struggled against the slimy tentacles. Sensing his organ, the beast encircled its girth with a tentacle and began to pump his shaft as the Admiral fell towards the jaws. His cries of fear turned to pleasure as the tentacles milked his cock, dipping his body upside down towards the beast's pink, fleshy gullet.

The Admiral came as his head passed the beast's jaws. A long rope of sperm shot through the tentacle and the Admiral spasmed as the beast coiled its tongue around his midsection. Unable to swallow the fat pig in one go, the beast coaxed him through gently, as a snake will with a large rat, the Admiral's legs twitching and cock spewing his last seed as the beast fed.

His body out of sight into the beast's body beneath the water, the tentacles sought a more delicate flavor.

Titus had thrown off his robe and was pumping his cock openly with one hand, pre-cum spattering the glass viewing deck. He was getting hard, his enormous rod emerging from the foreskin, red and glistening, he held it up against his belly.

Pointing across the sanctum at the terrified ring of new slaves, Titus demanded that they be brought forth. The guards pressed their spears against the girls' backs and herded them across the viewing floor. In the pit below Dama was thrashing against the walls, pounding the ancient stone and begging for mercy.

"TITUS PLEASE! ANYTHING TITUS! O GOD NOOOOOO!"

Her wailing drew out to a crescendo as the beasts tentacles ensnared her ankles. A third coiled about her belly, dragging her through the water towards its pulsing body.

lja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The slaves froze on the viewing deck but the guards slapped them forward with the butts of their spears until they stood before the throne and Titus' fully erect cock, slick and bloated between his pectoral muscles.

"Bring her to me," he commanded.

For his pleasure Titus had selected a beautiful Asian girl with long dark hair and pristine white skin. The guards gripped her wrists and yanked her away from her sobbing friends. The poor girl's knees buckled and the guards supported her for Titus, pressing her against the throne.

It would have been impossible for her eyes to be any wider. The guards shoved her forward and she caught Titus' thighs for support, his meat twitching inches from her face. Gripping the girl by her dark hair, he pulled her down to his massive testicles, burying her face in his swollen eggs. The girl's long legs jerked and her hands clawed at the marble throne.

"The stand," said Titus, and at once the sanctum attendants rolled a low marble platform out in front of the throne.

My own cock was becoming unmanageable in its bindings. As the attendants locked the platform in place Dama's cries from the pit reminded me she would not die without pleasure. I sat forward, rubbing my apple-size knob against my knee with the palm of my hand.

The beast had thrust one of its slimy coils between Dama's legs and was mercilessly fucking her pussy. She squealed with pleasure, suspended above the murky water, her head thrown back, tits bouncing on her small frame. Her mouth open, drooling, emitting mindless groans, the beast used the opportunity to thrust another cock-tipped tentacle into the back of her throat. Dama spasmed and twitched in the beasts' grasp, now being fucked two ways before the sanctum of men and slaves.

Her hands firmly locked into rings on either side of the stand, Titus rose and bent his new asian whore forward onto her chest, giving her a perfect view of Dama's demise in the pit below. Rising behind her and slowly milking his engorged dick, Titus rolled up the bottom of her thin white dress, exposing her long white legs and smooth ass. I could see the poor girls' legs quivering as Titus' placed the head of his monster at the entrance to her body. Seizing her by the hips, Titus thrust up into her, burying the first slick inches into her cunt.

"GAHHHHHHHH," she cried, her mouth jerking open in pain. Titus leaned back and forced his turgid meat deeper into her belly, fucking her without his hands, pleasuring her on the weight of his cock alone. The slave's hands twitched in their bindings on the stand, her bottom lip hanging open, spittle dripping onto the viewing floor.

The scene was more than I could bear. I no longer thought of consequences, only release. I scanned the sanctum and settled on a curvy girl, her hair dark blonde as wheat in the late summer sun. Her face was average but she was built like something from a Greek portrait, a perfect hourglass shape that you might find reclining in a bathhouse next to a sculpted vase.

I showed my guard the one I desired and they went to her, taking the tray of drinks from her hands and leading her quickly to my seat. She arrived before me and I noted hungrily the full mounds on her chest. I threw back my robe and she gasped at the swollen shape between my legs, the foreskin bulging through the velvet bindings. My guard pushed the slave to her knees and with trembling hands she undid the clasps and my cock was free in the hot air. Precum dripped heavily from the tip: with both hands she encircled my girth and hefted the tip to her lips. I leaned back and closed my eyes as she began to suck, peeling back my obscene foreskin and licking the glistening head with her tongue.

Dama had come so many times in the pit her body had gone limp, yet the beast continued to plunder her body with its tentacles, straining to release its own seed into the dying girl before devouring her. The Asian slave's juices flowed freely between her legs as she watched what would be her own fate were she to displease Titus. Her fellow slaves watched in awe as Titus filled her with his shaft, thrusting back and forth, the disgusting slurps of their fuck mixing with the mating noises of the beast beneath the sanctum floor. I could see her pushing back on Titus now as much as she could bear, revealing herself as a true whore for his giant dick.

Meanwhile the girl between my legs had draped my dick over her shoulder and nestled in tight against my balls. She was making soft kitten noises, whimpering and sucking the sweat from my sack while my precum flowed down her back, soaking her white dress.

"So big, " she said. "Just so big..."

She rubbed her face against the root of my shaft, taking in the deep musk of my sex. I desired her tits then, and reached forward to rip open her blouse. As I had suspected they were very large, a deep blush spreading across them as I took one in each hand.

My dick was nearly fully erect now and stretched up past my collarbone. The girl could do nothing more but slowly jerk the skin. Because of my size it was easiest for her to stand, pressing my meat between her tits as she cleaned the head of my cock.

"I need this," she said. "I want this in me. Please fuck me with this. Please master."

Discretion no longer interested me. I called two of my guards to lift the girl flat on her back so I could insert myself. Her eyes never left mine; her tongue flicked over her lips as I set my cock on her belly, letting her get used to weight of the thing she craved.

Guiding my rod with both hands I probed the entrance to her body, precum mixing with her wet as I urged the tip forward. Her hips bucked against my guard's grasp as I stuffed my first inches inside her cunt. I took my hands away and my guards began to fuck my pole with her body, rocking her back and forth down my shaft. I sat back and watched myself disappear inside her. She was whimpering softly, her breasts rolling over chest; when she had taken about half my cock the guards lifted her up in to my arms and she mounted me on her own, arms around my neck, tits brushing my face. She began to milk me with her cunt.

"Mhmmm. Yes. Oh God yes. Just like this. Uhhhhhhhhhh god yes so fucking big."

I let her fuck me how she liked, the tip of my dick at the wall to her womb. She raised up and took my length again, quivering against my chest like a child.

"Please, " she begged. "Give me your seed. I want you to come inside me."

lja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I gripped her ass and pulled, stretching her pussy wider and forcing more of myself into her belly. My balls ached and I knew I would spend soon.

Titus' roar brought me back to the sanctum. He was fucking his girl in front of me and so had not seen my erect size. But others had, and now a certain half of the sanctum had directed their attention to my activities with the blonde slave.

Titus continued to punish his whore over the platform. He had pushed too far into her and she was crying softly, her ass in his hands as he pumped her savagely. As I felt the blonde's soft cunt struggle to take more of me, I watched Titus bury his entire cock inside the poor girl. Her screams were unintelligible. Her fellow slaves looked away in horror as their friend struggled against her bindings. It was no use. Titus grunted and gripped her hair, wrenching her head back as he came.

The hot spurt of come in her gut woke the girl up enough to scream. Titus' sack slapped between her long, taught legs as he emptied his balls. God knows how much seed she took before her eyes rolled back and she went slack. As his orgasm ebbed, Titus pulled back, thick white sperm gushing out over his dick, splattering the stone floor beneath the stone. I could not tell if the girl still breathed.

In the pit the beast had also had its fill. Wrapping its horrible gray tongue over her tits, the beast drew Dama towards its mouth. She began to kick again, to scream and thrash and beg, but Titus only grinned while his attendants cleaned his cock with hot towels. The beast drew her towards its slimy body, nearly all mouth, and pulled her legs into its gullet. Even without the tentacles holding her there was no escape for Dama now. Her bottom half disappeared into the folds of tongue flesh and then her beautiful tits were lost. It was eating her alive. Her arms thrashed as the beast's throat contracted, coaxing her into its body nested deep below the sanctum floor where she would join other slaves in a slow digestion.

I felt my balls begin to contract. She felt it too.

"Yes Master. That's it. Do it now for me. Please give it to me. YES MASTER. OH GOD YES COME INSIDE ME NOW!"

I held her tight and erupted into her cunt. I truly cannot say how loudly she screamed as i came, so lost was I inside my own release. Massive spurts of come shot from dick against the wall to her womb. Her nails raked my back as I unloaded, far too much seed for her to hold, it began to flow back over my eggs.

I rose from my chair and buried my face in her neck, feeling her body suck the juice from mine. I thrust up into her and she cried out, her arms around my neck, come flowing back down the part of my cock she could not take. Normally I might have forced myself into her, broken and ruined her body on my dick, but her confidence had impressed me and I rode out my orgasm with her as a near equal, impaled on her Master's cock.

My head began to clear. I opened my eyes.

The sanctum was strangely quiet. The girl pulled her head away from my neck. We were standing on the edge of the viewing floor, truly and utterly on display for all to see. The guards, the slaves, the military men and dignitaries - not an eye was averted from our coupling. All stared in awe at the might of my cock, the sufficiency of seed as it spattered the glass beneath my feet.

I looked back at Titus, hoping perhaps he had been occupied. But it was not to be. Titus' mouth hung open; his attendants' hands were frozen on his meat. There was no hiding my size now, nor ever again. I turned to face him with the girl still skewered on my cock. I had hidden for too long. Fate or lust had chosen this moment for me. Very well, I thought, and lifted the girl from my dick.

lja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It has crossed my mind that it would be entertaining on film. Absurd and sexy at the same time. I think certain parts would be hilarious.

lja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
New part is in process.

Part of this chapter was inspired by Star Wars. The rancor scene in Return of the Jedi has always been a favorite of mine, and by favorite I mean that I get a hard-on when Jabba feeds that thing slave girls. Fucking hot.

KMFDMlv

Just Browsing
Media
New part is in process.

Part of this chapter was inspired by Star Wars. The rancor scene in Return of the Jedi has always been a favorite of mine, and by favorite I mean that I get a hard-on when Jabba feeds that thing slave girls. Fucking hot.

LOL :D

lja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not even joking. She's pulling on the chain, his tongue is all slapping around lustily, she's begging, he feeds her to the rancor. Still jerk off to it.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure is stories are placed here for the fun of it or for trial for publishing ltter. Many years ago i got severa stories published in national gay magazines. The rate of pay was extremely low.

Has that changed any? If so, what are the best mags to submit to?

lja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know much about the erotic fiction magazine market. I make my living telling stories, but have been writing this for fun, although, who knows - you might see this stuff pop up somewhere else one day.

MCA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're going to mention Jabba, what about when Carrie Fisher is grabbing that chain and choking him to death, groaning and thrusting with the effort? When I was a kid I used to rewind the 'ol VHS a few times every time I saw that part.