Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Having fled the Sanctum in all haste after sliding the blonde slave from my cock, I returned at once to my manor set back against the high sea cliffs. I could hide no longer. Having seen the size of my member before all manner of men in the sanctum, Titus would have no choice but to eliminate me or abdicate the throne to my superior girth and length. It was now, at his most vulnerable, that I knew Titus to be the most dangerous. The time to act had been forced upon me, yet truly I knew, I had forced it upon myself, having long since grown tired of waiting in the wings. Remembering the convulsions of the blonde's cunt around my thick stem, the guttural cries of her constant orgasm, I knew action suited me best.

Stepping from the carriage, I entered my manor from the kitchen. The women were busy preparing the evening meal in the stone ovens. I cut through the hot air between them, the unrestrained beast between my legs slapping loudly against my thighs. The heat from the fires stirred up the fresh fuck juices coating my member, and the scent of the blonde slave filled the kitchen, her cunt aroma mixing with the sizzling sweet smell of cooked pig. It was a powerful sensation in the crowded room and one by one, attracted to my musk, the women stole a glance at my figure as i passed among them.

Though conservatively dressed in simple linen gowns, the women who prepare my food are some of the most beautiful in my possession. My Chief of Staff knows my tastes, and he keeps my manor stocked with females who are as much a surprise to me as I am to them. My cock keeps him busy finding suitable vessels to receive me, and luckily, makes sure I never grow bored, as I rarely see reason to fuck the same woman twice.

Watching for new faces, I caught an African girl staring wide-eyed at the dark spot on my robe between my knees: without its sheath and reservoir, the effusive flow of pre-cum through my shaft quickly stains even my thickest cloth.

The girl's cheeks were smooth, almost red-black; her fat lips were glistening and parted slightly beneath her round eyes. Even the loose fit of her gown could not hide her large bust and thick ass. When she noticed my gaze she looked away quickly and tried to keep chopping vegetables, but she was flushed and shaking, and the knife slipped on the counter.

I moved in next to her and heard her breath come in ragged gasps as I towered over her. She did not dare look, and I smiled inwardly as she tried to make her hands obey, and pick up the knife. Pressing my chest against her shoulder, I grunted, and let her feel my swollen dick against her thigh. Beginning to understand, she set down the blade and turned her head slowly into my massive frame, looked down, and found the outline of my turgid member beneath my robe. A clear stream of pre-come spattered between my feet onto the tile floor. I pressed my fat meat into her side. As she felt the heat of my rod against her leg, the young African girl groaned. I put one hand on the small of her back, feeling the shelf of her protruding ass, and gripped firmly her wrist. I would use this one while I thought of a plan.

I took the girl by her wrist and pushed her in front of me. I wanted to watch her walk to my chamber. The other women looked on with a mixture of jealousy and pity, as they no doubt knew this might be the last time the African worked beside them.

Her thin waist sprung out deliciously from her hips into a wide, taut ass, straining the the thin cloth of her dress as she swayed out of the kitchen, her chest jutting forwards and shoulders thrown back. My member was quickly rising; I imagined my dense white spray covering her young black tits.

We ascended the dark staircase and rose into the cool, dark, second floor of my manor. The girl stole a glance back at me over her shoulder and I noticed she was rubbing her thighs together slightly, perspiration gleaming on her smooth brow. I crossed the space between us in a single stride and gripped the flesh of her ass, causing her to cry out in the quiet hall.

"Master does it please you?"

I grunted my approval. I needed both hands to palm her supple meat, truly a work of art. I turned her to the right and we passed between two guards outside the entrance to my study.

"I am not to be disturbed." They nodded and I bolted the door from the inside.

Overcome with a mixture of nerves and lust. I threw myself onto a deep bearskin sofa next to my balcony window and rolled back my robe up to my waist: my cock was suffocating; the cool air forced my muscles to contract and I rolled my massive testicles between my hands, airing out the skin coated with sweat and seed. The veins on my shaft stood out prominently in the moonlight, the massive snake drooping over my thigh on its way to the floor. I spread both legs out straight on the soft and let my head rest on the deep cushions.

I had no doubt about the loyalty of those closest to me, those I kept in my guard and in my manor, and my friends in the senate and royal court were numerous, but could they truly be counted on to rise against Titus. No one in the Sanctum could deny, after my raucous display with the blonde slave, who the true ruler of Mythos should be. My size was inimitable, the law ancient. The question was, how far did loyalties run? Had Titus' bloodline - which had ruled Mythos for generations - outstripped the tradition on which our kingdom was founded? Here, size was king, but it had never truly been put to the test. I wondered if Mythos was ready for its first coup. If I miscalculated now, I would wind up with Dama, in the belly of that beast.

The African girl whimpered. I opened my eyes. The cool night air on my dick had felt so pleasing I had forgotten she was in the room. She was kneeling next to the couch, her eyes fixed on my ripe shaft lolling grotesquely over my throbbing balls, hanging over my thigh where the tip drooled precum onto the floor. She seemed hypnotized by it, her thighs pressed together, her body rocking back and forth. I grunted and flexed my tool, making it jerk towards her chest.

"Take me."

Like a child being offered a new pet, the African lifted my cock with both hands to her face. She took a deep breath and her eyes fluttered.

"It stinks like pussy, master."

Last edited:
Reactions: B_er

lja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She began to peel back my heavy foreskin, and I watched as my cock head appeared, glistening and red, next to her smooth brown cheek. Sliding closer to the couch, she cradled my cock in her arms, its length easily matching that of her torso so that the end of it fell over her shoulder. Placing both hands around my absurd girth, she began to gently tug, nuzzling the slimy beast against her large breasts.

I leaned back on the couch and let my muscles go slack."Tell me slave, do you enjoy your time in my house?"

"I am brand new here Master. But the other girls...they've told me stories."

"Have you experience with men?"

"In my village my father was the priest. He was very strict. I did not have the chance. But there was one boy..."

"You fucked this boy?"

"Oh no. No. He was...very large..."

She was massaging my tool with both hands, going in circles, tugging the foreskin and twisting the meat, tracing the veins with her fingernails.

"He was black?"

"Mmm yes. I was frightened of him, but I liked to look at it. He was huge...so thick...I could not wrap my hands around it. He used to make me clean him, and then empty himself into my throat.

"I thought he was enormous. Until now..."

She smiled up at me with bright white teeth, then, finally I felt her hot mouth over my meat. She cooed and moaned as she sucked the blonde slave's leftovers off my prick, her small hands coaxing the flow of precum from my balls, directly into her mouth. She could hardly take the head, and it pleased me to see the drool run out the sides of her stretched mouth as she worked me, the juice she could not swallow bubbling past her lips and moistening my shaft.

I decided I would act. Titus' time had come. I would oversee the operation remotely, which meant I must leave Mythos at once while I collected those most loyal to me. There was no other way. To consider retreat was mere ignorance and self-deception. If I could not rule Mythos than Mythos had failed me. It was my duty to take the throne.

Fully hard now, the African worked my cock with both hands while standing next to me, her ass spinning slowly as she rubbed her entire torso along my shaft, her fat tits mashing over the bloated veins. My stream was much too thick for her to swallow now, and with no training as a Dama, my precum coated her face and soaked her thin dress. Watching her tits strain the material of her dress, I felt my balls, swollen like two softballs against my thighs, began to spasm.

The African groaned and squeezed me tight against her chest, her hands milking my clear seed against her lips.

"Master I can feel it. Master I want it. Please let me have it."

My decision made, I came. The sensation began in my loins and travelled straight up. My cock swelled as the first rope broke the piss slit and sprayed over the face of the busty African slave.

"OHHHHH YES MASTER. THAT'S IT. COME NOW MASTER."

I began to erupt. Pointed towards the ceiling, it was as though she was bathing under a fountain, white spunk pouring forth thick and hard over her tits, oozing down her belly and dripping down her thighs. In wild lust the girl rubbed her face into my shaft, sucking and licking, swallowing as much of the seed as she could. I heard her gag and then whimper. Clutching my cock with both hands, she squeezed the bloated veins, forcing my spasming dick against her soaked dress, two huge young black tits jutting around my shaft.

"It's just so much," she cried. "God it's so much."

Placing her lips on my slit she began to suck. I felt her tongue work its way into my cock as she inhaled the rest of my seed. I had never felt anything quite like it. She pulled the clumpy juice through my shaft, her throat contracting as she sucked me clean. When she had drank her fill she left her lips against the head, whimpering and nursing as a child would on her mother's tit.

My head clear, I pushed the girl aside and got to my feet. I could see she was horny, drenched in my come, one hand kneading her fat tits.

"Guards." The door opened and the two men in the hall entered my study. They were tall and dark, perhaps Persian. They glanced at the slave on the floor and my slowly-softening meat, slick and dripping between my legs. I could see thick bulges below their waist where their cocks were coiled around their hips inside a protective metal sheath. "Take her to the barracks and use her for sport," I said. "Her father is a priest."

The guards grinned. The slave's eyes went wide with horror. "Master! Why? Didn't I please you?"

"There will be plenty of thick black cock where you're going," I said.

The guards gripped the young whore by her arms, grinning to each other while the doomed girl began to kick and beg for her life.

"WAIT! PLEASE WAIT! MASTER TELL THEM TO STOP! TELL THEM PLEASE NO! PLEASE NOOOO!"

She was no match for the strength of my guards. They carried her thrashing body easily from my study. I relished the fear in her eye as she pleaded with me to stop them. They would take her to the barracks where she would be be used to satisfy the cocks of my personal bodyguard, close to one hundred men, and she would not survive. Such a pity.

I closed the doors and considered the situation. It was a quiet night in Mythos. If I had been another man I would have felt a great peace, but as it was, I knew time was not on my side. I began two lists of names in my mind: those who would act with me, and those who would stop me - those surely loyal to Titus. I would start with the military senators, those who had fought with me and I knew I could trust to uphold Mythos' ancient rule of size.

I bathed in the adjacent salt pool, changed my robes and secured my member to my thigh inside a clean, oiled sheath. I went to the door and found it bolted fast from the outside. I forced it again but could feel a brace against it.

The sweat went cold under my arms. I listened but could hear no one in the hall. I turned to the window. I could climb the arches to the ground and from there onto a horse from my stable. A shadow moved into the slit of light under the door. I took a step back. There was a hissing sound and then white smoke began to creep in around my feet.

I remember thinking how fast it had all happened. That it was all so fast. The white smoke was around my legs, then I fell down and knew no more.

Reactions: B_er

lja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys. The best may be yet to come. Depends on what you're into. Which, with this series, is saying a lot.