KingofCock9x7 :Measurement and longer than hand comparison shot

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Viewing your pics, I notice you've obscured the end of the tape with your thumb, and it also starts past the junction of your cock with your abdomen. In addition, you appear to be leaning back while pressing your cock down, and the curvature of the tape over the glans adds extra degrees to the measurement. In short, your cock appears to measure about 8x6 at best, not the 9x7 you claim in your username, your signature, numerous posts, and the 14 or so threads you've started in your first two weeks. A selection:

9" Long 7 " Fat, BLACK DONKEY DICK: hand comparisons, Bottom/top shot, fat white ass

The 9 to 10 incher test. Please delight LPSG with answers.

White hands pumping my 9x7 Black Cock

Kansas City Missouri 9 x 7

Masterpiece 9 x 7

Dude, there's certainly nothing wrong or lacking with a cock that's 8x6. It's bigger than most, in the 95th percentile or so (I think) if surveys are to be believed. So why the need to embellish?

I think I have a bigger cock than virtually every dick I haver ever seen, literally. I don't hide behind camera angles, it is what it is.
Yes, it is what it is, but it isn't 9x7. :wink:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
9x7 is the largest I get. No deception needed. 8x6? Please,any verification requests?
Sure. A standing legit measure with a straight ruler according to accepted measurement standards,
no weird angles, no forced perspective, no covering the end of the ruler, no out of frame.

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media
I suppose so according to the ruler today. Bp 8-8.75 depending how much i press in. But with the measuring tape i get extra length because of my contours. My girth topped out at 6.5-6.6, in s tight squeeze. I have ruler shots and can measure girth(and comparisons. I feel girth measure pics can be faked ).

I rather be an honest member,it was not so intentional as a fantasy. I have recently gained and just exaggerated in my head to 9 x 7. Forgive me?

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media
I suppose so according to the ruler today. Bp 8-8.75 depending how much i press in. But with the measuring tape i get extra length because of my contours. My girth topped out at 6.5-6.6, in s tight squeeze. I have ruler shots and can measure girth(and comparisons. I feel girth measure pics can be faked ).

I rather be an honest member,it was not so intentional as a fantasy. I have recently gained and just exaggerated in my head to 9 x 7. Forgive me?

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My measurement pic and a comparison to my 8.5" long hand. Check my new gallery submissions too . The more comments the more I grow!

Much prefer your pics featuring your big meaty dick to others who post random non-dick pics :biggrin1: Look forward to your threads.