Kingomar

D

deleted1199136

Anyone get a pic from “kingomar” on snap? He’s sending ppl private pics for money or if they sub to his YouTube and I was hoping we could all share them if y’all screenshotted them

D

deleted1199136

I definitely think he is scamming people. Don't fall for his thirst trap bullshit. And girl, you know there ain't no kinda dick there anyway. On one of his stories he said you had to send $40 to his cashapp. girl bye!
Fr tho lol.. he’s still pretty hot and stuff and he hasn’t responded to me in so long smh “I’m replying to all” my ass

Reactions: dssbum

Taiga_snowfall

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, just for fun, I replied to his "private pics" account and subscribed to his bullshit Youtube page and told him I had a Cashapp account and was ready to go, so we'll see what he says. I still think it's a scam and if he's really charging people $40 then he better be sending fucking cum videos. I hate these thirst trap thotties that think they're worth way more than they're actually worth.

Reactions: dssbum and Croley
D

deleted1199136

H
Well, just for fun, I replied to his "private pics" account and subscribed to his bullshit Youtube page and told him I had a Cashapp account and was ready to go, so we'll see what he says. I still think it's a scam and if he's really charging people $40 then he better be sending fucking cum videos. I hate these thirst trap thotties that think they're worth way more than they're actually worth.
haha yup. We need more ppl to find out about this page so they can post his pics. But I’m pretty sure the pics are just him flexing lol

Reactions: Jaytt8

Taiga_snowfall

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He has not re
Did anybody get sent the private pic if you subscribed ? He hasn’t responded to mine.
plied to mine either, even though I did all the things he said to do: subscribed to his awful channel, watched the video all the way through, etc., etc. The dude is a scammer and a bullshitter and is clearly using this to gain subscribers on Youtube. Even if he does send something, I'm sure it'll just be another mirror selfie flexing without a shirt. Yawn. At this point, I don't even care if he sends nudes. Girl, keep them. lol

He sent me one but I didn’t screen shot because I didn’t want him to block me or anything but I would send messages ever like hour reminding him to send me one and he finally did a whole 2 days later, just keep nagging him.

What was it like? Also, did you have to pay for it? Seems like he wants money for anything "private" now. The first emoji in his KingOmar1323 profile is the face with dollar signs for eyes.
No all you have to do it be the first 100 to watch like and comment on his video and he sends you one for free. I asked him about paid but he still hasn’t seen it.