King's growth results with pics 2014 - 2015

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For a newbie to pumping, which would you recommend: Penomet, Bathmate, or one of the cylinders like what KingEspadas is using?

So I have a cylinder and had a bathmate.

The only real issue for beginners is that if you pump with too much pressure, it'll mess shit up. water pumps limit how much you can pump. Air pumps don't. Seeing your dick getting bigger, and even the feeling inside the pump can be very addictive, and over trianing is very easy to do. This is what reduces EQ more than anything else. Pump moderately, take breaks often, massage yourself, and make sure you give yourself rest days.

Air and water pumps do have different advantages, but it doesn't matter either way in my opinion.

Reactions: deleted983382

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree the gym increases chances more, you don't shove your cock in someones face when you first meet them. I've been going to the gym and have lost 15lbs in the last few months. But pumping is more for personal benefit / pleasure.

Also if I'm meeting up with a girl I don't pump before hand I've got plenty normally.

Not to mention your dick doesn't look deformed when you pull your pants down

NJ Beefcake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
To update.
I now consistently pack my 9 x 2.25 tube.
View attachment 416894 View attachment 416895 View attachment 416899

I have also been doing 30 mins in my X40 xtreme a day for almost 3 weeks.
I pump to around 8 inches in length but I can reach a full 9 if I feel like using higher pressure.
View attachment 416896 (8.5) normal session
View attachment 416897 View attachment 416898 and here is my largest size in my X40 (9 x 80

I have also started a jelq routine with is 5 days on 2 days off.
Planning to continue growing and packing tubes.
Any permanet results? Whats the longest youve gone without pumping and kept gains?

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would get the next size up, that looks like an 8 x 2?
Try getting a 9 x 2.25 pump in the small tube then move up and get bigger. After a while you can move back down to the smaller size (it will be tight) and pump again, that should help cement gains and also increase length.

This will be a long session so use low pressure and take a long break after (good few days) and stop if it starts to get uncomfortable

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Been looking at this and just looking at those pictures is hurting my downstairs, I can't get anything CLOSE to that without it hurting a lot!

How the hell do you do that?????

Davonoz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you notice if there any difference in hardness from before to now when your erect for sex? i wanna get a pump but am hesitate. i don't want a bigger cock but limp one. also any difference in staying power? thx

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response