• no

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We definitely get kinkier, when we're younger we embark on our sex life and our boundaries are set at a certain level, we hit those boundaries and they expand. Sexual behaviour tends to escalate, when you've done something thousands of times you naturally want to try something you haven't tried, and after you've tried most 'mainstream' things you have to start filthing it up a bit. If my 19 year old self knew what my 48 year old self found appealing she'd think I was a huge pervert.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I think that unless you try EVERYTHING when you are young, new experiences will inevitably push our sexual limits beyond "normal"

Only those kinky pervs who have tried everything already, or people going through hormonal changes that have reduced their sexual desire will become less kinky.

Of course it depends on the individual and the desire to keep your sex life exciting.

I'm in the 'that sure as hell ain't everything' bracket.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We definitely get kinkier, when we're younger we embark on our sex life and our boundaries are set at a certain level, we hit those boundaries and they expand. ...~ If my 19 year old self knew what my 48 year old self found appealing she'd think I was a huge pervert.

I so totally agree with you Spoiled Princess.
Oh please! If my 19 year old self knew what my 41 year old self found pleasurable she would gag herself with a spoon, hey it was the 80's. :tongue:

To answer Industrialsize's original question, yes I am light years more kinky as I grow older . . . and I love every minute! :smile:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I certainly am kinkier. I think the biggest part of my sexual maturation has to do with learning what feels good to my body.

I am more open since I've grown older--it's not that I would indulge in threesomes or girl-on-girl action or any type of alternative lifestyle--it has more to do with figuring out what's sexually appealing to me and which boundaries I'm willing to push past as I continue to mature.

I mean, at this rate, can girl-on-girl action, swinging and threesomes or moresomes be far behind :wink: .

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No question about it, I am definitely kinkier now. Although I believe our sexual desires evolve, there are boundaries that each of us have. I am some friends who are much kinkier than me. They do some things that "turn my stomach." but it's all good among consenting adults...:biggrin1:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The older you get, the more you realised you haven't tried... and you always want to try something new :smile:.

When I'm 70, I imagine you'll find me doing something that involves a cheese grater, vinegar, a dolphin and a really large hat.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As one ages, one becomes aware of new limits that can be set/explored. Additionally, I think that we also learn that our Brain is our largest sex organ. By using it, we can become even more exciting in our endeavors to please our partners.

I voted Yes. Of course. Life is a series of challenges and advanced education.

It is to sad when some realize that they can no longer expand their horizons or even learn new stuff.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The older you get, the more you realised you haven't tried... and you always want to try something new :smile:.

When I'm 70, I imagine you'll find me doing something that involves a cheese grater, vinegar, a dolphin and a really large hat.

Okaaaay. I'm trying to get a visual on this one :eek: .

Wait!. On second thought, I now have to mediate to clear my mind's eye of the visual I did get. :redface: LOL.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen