Kinkiest blowjob

iWatch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Describe the kinkiest position/place you've ever received/given head, and or throatfucked.

Road head is always fun, but so far my favorites have been while doing a hand stand against the wall, and while at a restaurant table with a long table cloth.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Shite, through a glory hole, once, in a Philippines loo. Happened to be in the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time. I thought, afterwards, I must have been mad, But, hell, it was a great feeling. I'll always remember it. :tongue:

HOTUKKate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not sure if these could be classed as kinky or anything, but here's a few of the places I've enjoyed giving a blowjob ....... In the silent coach on a train, in the middle of a regular cinema, pretending to be a sleep on a plane, upstairs in a boyfriends mum and dad bedroom with my boyfriends best friend while they were downstairs.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to an adult bookstore (arcade) and was jerking off in one of the booths. I decided to move to the otherside of the arcade and noticed a good looking couple in their twenties walking around. Didn't think much of it, but then they went into a booth and left the door slightly open. I looked through the crack and she waived me in. I walked in and she started sucking his cock (8 inches or so). She asked me to help her so I did. We worked on it for a while and he came in my mouth, she told me to share it with her and that's how we finished.

Another video arcade experience was with a couple in their forties, the woman was on her knees blowing three of us, I had a nice lil butt plug in my ass and her mouth was sooo soft and wet. She asked one of us to fuck her husband in the ass while she sucked his dick. I was the only one that stepped up with protection of course. I came and he came in her moth at the same time. The others came on her face, and the husband licked it off her face. I loved it.

I once got caught by my female co-workers in a car giving the boss a blow job for lunch(check my thread for complete story).

I was followed by a man (while his wife shopped just outside the bathroom) into the bathroom, he wanted a quick blowjob, he was a quick shooter. When I walked out, she saw me. Not so bad until I realized his first squirt was in my hair. She looked at me like,"Is that cum in your hair?".

When I was eighteen, a guy at the country club that I worked at caught me looking at his naked wife through the window, and threatened to tell on me unless I sucked his dick and swallowed hios cum. Lets jsut say I needed the job.

So those are my hottest experiences, kinda hard to put one over the other.

Last edited: