kinky scene on showtime Weeds

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was knocked over when I saw the scene on weeds this week where the brother in law's sexy jewish girlfriend gets him in bed. And then introduces him to her strap on dildo. OMG, does it have to be black he says, hahahaha. Did anyone else see this.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Deno said:
I was knocked over when I saw the scene on weeds this week where the brother in law's sexy jewish girlfriend gets him in bed. And then introduces him to her strap on dildo. OMG, does it have to be black he says, hahahaha. Did anyone else see this.

I did see it.

Weeds is the cleverest television fare available just now.

Just when I think the writers have insulted or lampooned every possible minority they hurl us a curve.

When his Jewish girlfriend first said she loved smooth skin "on my female partners" I thought 'oh shit... typical female on female to appeal to the male audience'.

Then she strapped on that big black mutha fucking dildo and turned his lilly-white ass around. The expression on Andy Botwin's face was fucking priceless!:tongue: I recommend anyone who doesn't get Showtime to do so immediately. I suggest if possible you get it added to your t.v. package if only to watch this amazing show.

That show is beyond compare.

Elizabeth Perkins and Mary Louise Parker are a fucking SCREAM together.

Did you see the scene where Celia was calling her daughter "pinhead??:biggrin1:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just love it and can't wait till the next shows appear. unfortunately the seasons only 13 eps long I think.